Sesame Street Rallies Around President!

SesameStreet.jpg
In a remarkable show of cross-species solidarity today members of the targeted-by-Romney Sesame Street group rallied with the President, Vice President, and First Lady Above the United States in demanding an end to Rethugglikkkan oppression of, well, everything good and decent.

In an exclusive press briefing, presidential spokesmouth Jay "Carney" Carney introduced each individual Sesame Street character, and then announced that they were, in fact, being given positions as czars in the Administration.

"Who's gonna be what is mostly yet to be sorted out," barked Carney after the introductions, "But I can assure everyone that the president didn't make these choices lightly, and that they are every bit as qualified for their new positions as everyone else in the Administration."

Chris Matthews was observed to be grinning vapidly and standing in what appeared to be a puddle of some sort, while other members of the mainstream media kept up a standing ovation for nearly 45 minutes.

"President Obama just keeps on breaking all the rules and precedents," yelled Rachel Maddow above the din - "It makes me so proud to be here on this momentous day!" She then quivered visibly and uttered a repeated series of syllables that sounded like "Oh! Oh! OH!!!" as her body shook.

Music was provided by the Foo Fighters after the announcement, with formerly notable musician and frontman Dave Grohl starting the concert by leading a Sesame Street cheer.

Hey now, wait just one minute here! What's a party without the Kool-Aid man?

Comrade, there WILL be later czar appointments, after the President has more flexibility.

Comrade ROCK,

I suppose so: as much "flexibility" as any private "citizen", or as much as the First Horse allows him to have. He already appointed himself as Czar of Failed Foreign Policies and Cover-ups. What's one more czar?

As of today, Burt and Ernie are serving as last minute debate coaches for
" Our National Treasure ", Joe Biden.

You've gotta' admit....... they're a step above John Kerry !

The One has had muppets in the administration for years... [attachment=0]solyndraforsale1.jpg[/attachment][/b]

Corporeal Whinny wrote:Hey now, wait just one minute here! What's a party without the Kool-Aid man?

Kool-Aid, Kool-Aid -- Tastes Great!
Gotta Have Some -- Cant' Wait!

Dear Leader Obama is a brilliant tactician. He's using womyn and children to deflect criticism the same way Saddam Hussein used them to deflect bombs.

Comrades
I must protest on behalf of all non-Sesamuppets who are being discriminated against. Gonzo, Zoot, Animal, Dr. Teeth, Fozzy Bear, Rowph, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beeker, Sweedums, and the illustrious Miss Piggy, et. al. deserve Czardoms as well. Is what Justice and Equality is all about. We have nothing to lose but our maturity.

BertAndErnir.jpg
From a press conference outside the fully government and taxpayer supported and funded PBS studios this morning -

Ernie: Greetings
Bert: Comrades.
Ernie: We've been asked by the president
Bert: to explain why all muppets and puppets everywhere
Ernie: weren't given positions as czars in the administration.
Bert: Comrades, this is a work in progress.
Ernie: As time goes on and Barack has more flexibility
Bert: there are still 535 positions available in Congress alone.
Ernie: And as Jay pointed out yesterday,
Bert AND Ernie: we're just as qualified as most of the current position holders!
Bert: So be patient.
Ernie: All the others have already been sent officially signed-by-autopen letters from the president
Bert: letting them know that their turn is coming.
Ernie: Bert, don't forget the ambassadorship openings.
Bert: That's right. Or the DOD.
Ernie: Or Secretary of State!
Bert: See you all Next Tuesday!
Ernie: Let's get back to work on the budget, Bert.
Bert and Ernie: Laters Gators!

(off)

I want to hear The Count count the IQ of Joe Biden.

<off> this will be good...I've never heard The Count work in fractions of decimals.

Such glorious skill in numerals would make him the Director of the office of management and budget...

Tovarichi wrote:Such glorious skill in numerals would make him the Director of the office of management and budget...
(off)

Wouldn't that be an improvement?