She Can't Maintain Much Longer

She can't maintain her human form much longer, it's almost Halloween Election Day.

kamala satanic laugh.jpg

That explains why Granpa Joe is Hidin' in his basement.

The story goes that Kamala Harris was seen flying on a broomstick earlier tonight, eating children who were trick-or-treating.
To save The Children ™ from Covid-19.

This reply has been deleted because it served its purpose and is no longer relevant.

Minitrue wrote:The story goes that Kamala Harris was seen flying on a broomstick earlier tonight, eating children who were trick-or-treating.

It's even WORSE than that, Comrade: she was seen putting these into their trick-or-treat bags...

PROD Dole Mini Salad Vegan Halloween.jpg
PROD Starkist Tuna treat.png

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Minitrue wrote:The story goes that Kamala Harris was seen flying on a broomstick earlier tonight, eating children who were trick-or-treating.

It's even WORSE than that, Comrade: she was seen putting these into their trick-or-treat bags...

PROD Dole Mini Salad Vegan Halloween.jpg
PROD Starkist Tuna treat.png
I think I'd rather have the apple with the razor blade in it. Like the corona ™ virus, I hear a lot of people got them, but never knew anyone who had.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
I think I'd rather have the apple with the razor blade in it. Like the corona ™ virus, I hear a lot of people got them, but never knew anyone who had.[/quote]

Same here. The apples and razor blades story is persistent story but only an urban myth. However, the corona virus with razor blades is a fact and I know someone who had it.

Corona virus CDC.jpg

Does that come with a UV light and a bleach injection?

So... she's no longer a ...

wait for it...

Kamaleon (badum, tsh).

(I apologise for this intellectual level and will send myself to Gulag).

Minitrue wrote:So... she's no longer a ...

wait for it...

Kamaleon (badum, tsh).

Relax, Comrade: Most guests at the gulags are sent there not for making puns but for lacking a sense of humor. Threats to send to gulag are merely funny tests of character. If you don't laugh, you go to gulag. If you laugh, you go to gulag. Always lots of laughs for the senders.

There's nothing funnier than a Gulag custodian. This is why the residents of the re-education resorts are always smiling and dancing.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Minitrue wrote:So... she's no longer a ...

wait for it...

Kamaleon (badum, tsh).

Relax, Comrade: Most guests at the gulags are sent there not for making puns but for lacking a sense of humor. Threats to send to gulag are merely funny tests of character. If you don't laugh, you go to gulag. If you laugh, you go to gulag. Always lots of laughs for the senders.