Sheila Jackson Lee calls for 'martial law'

That misguided dog washer footstool of Obama representative of the people of Texas Sheila Jackson Lee has called for Martial Law? Good for her! It was about time to do so.

FORWARD!

Martial law and pink cowboy hats for everyone!!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Do snakeskin cowboy boots come in pink?
Of course, if they are Fellow Travelers.™

In She-Jac's district, they are commonplace. Brought you you by the rainbow warriors of don't ask, don't tell...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Do snakeskin cowboy boots come in pink?

Only in the Brokeback Mountain region but they are of course the official government issued footwear!

Brokeback.jpg

Silly Comrades, our dearfool.... Democratic leader of small quality and weirder hair, is saying THIS kind of Marshall Law, to be enforce by the IRS.
KILL CONSERVATIVE RACIST TERRORIST ARSONIST!!

Great News!
I do believe I've found a brave Comrade that will volunteer for the front lines in Commisarka General Lee's Army!

131fcb30e96555b4adecee90bbbe0973_normal.png
FugitivePoet @FugitivePoet Why can't we simply allow these Tea Party assholes to secede? Let them have say, Arizona and Utah, and then surround and kill them all.

https://twitchy.com/2013/10/10/die-old- ... gn=twitter

And Comrade Dig, I think Comrade Poet would look FABULOUS in pink snakeskin cowboy boots!

False Alarm!!!!!
She meant this. Phew thank God the progressive force!
As you were. FORWARD!

This has just surfaced on a suspicious website!
It does make you go hmmmmmmmmm

martial law.jpg

The-HUN wrote:False Alarm!!!!!
[highlight=#ffff00]She meant this. [/highlight]Phew thank God the progressive force!
As you were. FORWARD!

Of course that's what she meant, my nomadic Comrade. One must not take Comrade SJL's words literally or seriously lest they have an aneurysm.

Squirrel (4).jpg
Captain CrapTek! Are you ready to join the call for Martial Law? I shall cover your 6 & follow you to hell & back, my Furriest of Comrades!

Che' Ramie wrote: Captain CrapTek! Are you ready to join the call for Martial Law? I shall cover your 6 & follow you to hell & back, my Furriest of Comrades!

Never fear, comrade. When I finish - how shall I say - "mowing the lawn", I'll be monitoring the reactionaries from high above their tiny heads.

armed flying squirrel.jpg