Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

Well, comrades - it's finally happened. Our long suffering Comrade Sheila Jackson Lee is being considered for the critical cabinet post of DHS Secretary.

JacksonLee 2.jpg
Blog.Chron reports: A letter dated July 25 and signed by CBC Chairwoman Rep. Marcia Fudge, an Ohio Democrat, urges President Barack Obama to consider Jackson Lee for the position formerly held by Janet Napolitano, the first woman to hold the position. Napolitano resigned earlier this month to become president of the University of California.

“Representative Jackson Lee would serve as an effective DHS Secretary because she understands the importance of increasing border security and maintaining homeland security,” the nomination letter reads.

Since entering Congress in 1995, Jackson Lee has served on several committees, including Foreign Affairs, Judiciary and Homeland Security, in which she was the Chairwoman of the Homeland Security Subcommittee on Transportation Security and Infrastructure Protection.

“As Chairwoman, Representative Jackson Lee supported increased airplane cargo inspections and increased security for railroads, issues of great importance to the security of this nation and its citizens,” the letter continues.

Jackson Lee currently holds the post of Ranking Member of the Homeland Security Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security, a position that the CBC says she “stands as a strong and honest ‘voice of reason.'”

Sheila is famous for her mastery of the English language, with special attention to the art of lengthy statements devoid all any discernable meaning. For additional examples of our comrade's sophistry see: Sheila Jackson Lee Quotes

Comrades, I am for thinking that, as DHS Secretary, Comrade Sheila could finally make a start in getting back those 170 million jobs that Maxine Waters noticed the Sequester got rid of. And all of them could be working for the glorious Department of Homeland Security!

Texas worked tirelessly to get this local village idiot out of the state... but she keeps coming back. I am thinking Texas needs to re-do it's redone voting system or delete certain idiots.

But Comrade Hillary was correct, it does take a Village to promote idiots.... umm, I am thinking this is what I'm say?

Comrade Shelia would be an excellent choice! She is an expert on borders, as evidenced by the informative speech she gave on the current border between North and South Vietnam:

And with all of the Motherships at her disposal, we can slash wasteful spending on border security and increase spending on the wonderful social programs that will ensure the Party's victory in the 2014 elections!

She looks even better in the uniform than Napoleonitano did.

Jacksonopoleonitano-.jpg

Wow,

Comrade Jackson must be a Carpetbagger?

FORWARD

We of the People's Republic of Texas whole heartedly wish to share Shelia Jackson Lee with the rest of Amerika. She will be a great follow up to Janet "The System Worked" Napolitano

SJL.jpg
Perfect for the job, she is...

From the article linked by both Tovarichi and myself: "Jackson Lee has always been quick to assign racism as a motive of her political opponents and others. In 1997, for example, The Hill reported that the newly-elected congresswoman asked NASA officials whether the Mars Pathfinder photographed the American flag astronaut Neil Armstrong had planted on the surface of Mars. When it was pointed out that the flag in question was on the moon, not Mars, Jackson Lee cited bigotry. "You thought you could have fun with a black woman member of the Science Committee," her then chief of staff wrote in a letter to the editor."

A must read, comrades. Definitely the best possible choice for DHS Secretary.
[highlight=#ffffff][/highlight]

ImageAs a resident of SW Louisiana I frequently go to Texas. Ah Texas. Just the sound of it's name is awesome. I love Texas. It's one of my choices as a place to retire to some day. I guess Texas has it's share of idiots too. It breaks my heart to hear that Austin has fallen into enemy hands though.

Stand strong Texas!!

Image Sheila for president, vice president, FBI/CIA/TSA/DEA/NSA/INS/FEMA/FDIC/ETA/WTF?/RPM/LOL/PPM Director!!!!

Comrade Walrus, I am thinking you were thinking "old bag" instead of "carpet bag" or "bagger". But I digress from her through knowledge of the Vietnaming areas. She's as informed as Democrap Comrade Hank Johnson, who showed heartfelt concern for Guam tipping over. I'm so always so impressive with our intellectuals!

It does not get any better than this!!:

HJ.jpg
Where IS this Hank Johnson, and why wasn't he made Secretary of State when Hillary left?!? He obviously has a deep understanding of both foreign relations and continental drift, and he would have made a MUCH better Secretary of State than Senator Heinz-Kerry!

Guam.jpg

Here we go again with Real Life imitating the Cube. I think I'm going to rely on the Collective Blog to ensure I am fully prepared to deal with these inevitable situations.

This is most excellent news, comrades! Finally, we shall have someone of Equal Intelligence and wisdom to that of Dear Leader himself to bring forth the Wrath of Dear Leader's upon the WHITE EVIL TEA PARTY KKKers in a way Big Sis never could; for we will soon have the Race Card on our side in all ways, shapes, and forms!
Raise the roof, comrades!

The Lurking Comrade wrote:

This is most excellent news, comrades! Finally, we shall have someone of Equal Intelligence and wisdom to that of Dear Leader himself to bring forth the Wrath of Dear Leader's upon the WHITE EVIL TEA PARTY KKKers in a way Big Sis never could; for we will soon have the Race Card on our side in all ways, shapes, and forms!

Comrade Lurking, have you been lurking around the People's Female Urinary Depot? We spotted a lurker lurking just last week but we unable to recognize his person! This caused great distress (among some) who were concerned it was our own Weiner on the stray again.

DO YOU HAVE A DEFENSE OR ARE YOU PRESUMED GUILTY!!!?

We are all guilty, Comrade Fraulein, of something against the State and the People. It is thru the mercy of Dear Leader Obama that we are not dragged in chains for our Sins and our Thought Crimes.

Praise be Upon Him and his continued mercy!

And to your question, well, like Die Wiener, I'm not going to answer.

You see, let's pretend I was answering your question, and someone were to throw a pie or a insult, I wouldn't spend the next 15 paragraphs of my post defusing your accusations. I would return to the good Comrades and speak to what the Good Comrades want me to speak on.

I hope this answers your accusation against me.

I AM DEAR FRAU AND I AM NOT GUILTY OF GUILT OF ANY SORT (please take note: IRS, FBI, NSA, EPA, CIA and Obama czars!!!)

And there is no "sin" -- we are free to be you and me and all is good to do. THIS IS LIBERAL DOCTRINE TO BE MEMORIZED AND REPEATED.

We, the glorious Collective of the Cube, will officially inform you when you are free from questions....................... [and if dear leader has his way, it won't be for some time (sweat, sweat) ] Carry on, lowly comrade and have a free vodka which some other comrade will pay for.

Comrades... While I celebrate the selection of Sheila Jackson Lee from my lowly cell in the gulag, I fear this cause for celebration may have come at a deeper cost. The Rethugicans and KKK TEA People may have done irreparable damage to Comradniqua's voter base... The efforts by the people's IRS, EPA, OSHA, et al to crush the felonious TRUE The VOTE were not successful by the time the valiant people's effort was disclosed by the FAUX NEWS. Therefore the evil Rethugicans may have intimidated much of her repeat recurrent voters for the coming election cycle. Thus with this bittersweet news I await her appointment to Peoples Protector.

Tovarichi wrote:https://dailycaller.com/2011/03/02/cong ... ckson-lee/ her resume is flawless,
Hey, Tovi, I know you are a real fan of Sheila Jackson Lee. (NOT) Um, Oleander was elected because Whitey voted for him, in spades! Now, Whitey is the enemy to create more racist division. Huh? Go figure.It's insane.

Comrade Pamalinsky, it's just basic (Pam)Alinsky :)