Shocking mocking of Hillary's logo

We must support Comrade Hillary, since so far she's the declared candidate who is furthest to the left. Therefore these derogatory tweets about her logo should not even be permitted.

2788B4A600000578-3036301-image-a-11_1428947735516-1.jpg
27889B7F00000578-3036301-image-a-39_1428950287553.jpg
2788B48800000578-3036301-image-a-13_1428947810815.jpg
translation: To me, the Hillary Clinton logo makes me think of the Cuban flag.

WHY haven't the impalings begun!? Are we out of poles on the tractor farms? This is so outrageous, so extreme, that we must expedite the show trials. Let them all be executed, found guilty, and fairly tried!

I agree! This is so Blatantly impudent!
We all know that such arrows should only point LEFT!

Here is another. So close to the truth disrespectful! twitter.com/SooperMexican/status/587405818422763520/photo/1
HeilHillary.jpg
Last edited by Komissar al-Blogunov on 4/13/2015, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: inclusion of SooperMexican's most equal image

Indeed Comrades we must stay focused on the real issue....

she has only one Progressive message that we as Democrats care about and can point to..

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
WHY haven't the impalings begun!? Are we out of poles on the tractor farms? This is so outrageous, so extreme, that we must expedite the show trials. Let them all be executed, found guilty, and fairly tried!

I'm wondering if now is the time for the introduction of class action show trials, in the interests of expediency, efficiency and for The Children™.

We already have a similar thread - How many different logos will the Clinton campaign have?

But now that it's here, let's move some pictures:

Comrade Armenian Radio - a belated welcome to the People's Cube kollektive.

As a media organ equipped for telling people what to think you will fit right in!

Red Square wrote:Comrade Armenian Radio - a belated welcome to the People's Cube kollektive.

As a media organ equipped for telling people what to think you will fit right in!

And Comrade AlphabetSoupNotSee is also welcome! I trust you have attended orientation meeting behind Tractor Barn #2 and have been issued a well-oiled and sharpened shovel.

Alphabet_Soup_Hello.jpg
Now back to the beet fields!

Alphabet_Soup_Spell.jpg

Red Square wrote:And Comrade AlphabetSoupNotSee is also welcome! I trust you have attended orientation meeting behind Tractor Barn #2 and have been issued a well-oiled and sharpened shovel.

Yes, thank you comrade, and I would like to point out that my Shovel was no more well oiled or sharpened than the other shovels that the glorious workers had in beet field. Just so I can be on record and stay well within the favor of the commissar.

Comrades Soup-Meister and Armenian Radio, welcome to the collective. Please join us behind tractor barn #2 after the shovels are cleaned and inventoried. Join us for political discourse, singing of marching songs, and fermented light refreshments. No ration card needed for your first visit....

Welcome, new comrades. Consider yourselves most equal. Nobody ever offered me a well oiled shovel nor an opportunity to sacrifice for the good of The People™.

In response to this unequal treatment, I have dedicated myself to ensuring that nobody else is ever deprived of the right to sacrifice for the good of The People™ or the good of The Party™.

Some will sacrifice their reputations. Others, their good fortune. Some their lives. Others, still, all three.

I will never rest until all others have sacrificed as much as they can, and sometimes more, so that no comrade is ever deprived of the sacrifice that was refused me!

FORWARD!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Welcome, new comrades. Consider yourselves most equal. Nobody ever offered me a well oiled shovel nor an opportunity to sacrifice for the good of The People™.

In response to this unequal treatment, I have dedicated myself to ensuring that nobody else is ever deprived of the right to sacrifice for the good of The People™ or the good of The Party™.

Some will sacrifice their reputations. Others, their good fortune. Some their lives. Others, still, all three.

I will never rest until all others have sacrificed as much as they can, and sometimes more, so that no comrade is ever deprived of the sacrifice that was refused me!

FORWARD!
Yes but Kapitan, you were born into the rare privilege of a joey in a pouch where your meals were dispensed on demand. I am almost certain that these new comrades never received such a "warm welcome" to the world. They will soon bear the hallmarks of all our dear comrades, as the blisters burst and turn to callouses upon their hands. Remember that it is not equal opportunity we seek, but equality of outcomes. Take heart my marsupial friend, these comrades may have a head start for now, but will end up no better off than you or I.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Welcome, new comrades. Consider yourselves most equal. Nobody ever offered me a well oiled shovel nor an opportunity to sacrifice for the good of The People™.

FORWARD!
Yes but Kapitan, you were born into the rare privilege of a joey in a pouch where your meals were dispensed on demand. I am almost certain that these new comrades never received such a "warm welcome" to the world. They will soon bear the hallmarks of all our dear comrades, as the blisters burst and turn to callouses upon their hands. Remember that it is not equal opportunity we seek, but equality of outcomes. Take heart my marsupial friend, these comrades may have a head start for now, but will end up no better off than you or I.

Ahhh! Comrade Punk! You have clearly elucidated the beauty of the collectivist system: "Eventually, nobody will be better off!"