Shopping on Thanksgiving?

Black_Friday_Matters.jpg
Sears, Macy's, Target...all open on Thanksgiving.

Black Friday Matters!

Seeing all those pleasant, excited human faces reminds me why I'm so thankful to be a rodent.

hmmm... Venezuela it can't be. Too much goodies in the background.

There's always a silver lining.

Breaking News: ISIS Leader Killed in Black Friday Stampede at Walmart

ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's determination to score a cheap, big flatscreen TV proved fatal this holiday weekend, as the Caliph was trampled to death at a Walmart Black Friday sale outside Tallahassee, Florida.

Baghdadi, who traveled to the United States specifically for the sale, arrived at Walmart to find a long line had already formed outside the store, while just a limited number of highly-discounted flatscreen televisions were for sale. Baghdadi tried to force his way to the front of the crowd but was soon crushed by a mob of determined American shoppers.

“All he wanted was a Samsung 85-inch UHD TV so he could watch Youtube videos of his friends' executions in high definition, and these primitive, barbarian shoppers trampled him to death,” said one of Baghdadi's friends and fellow jihadis, who witnessed the event from the Walmart parking lot. “These Americans just have no respect for human life.”

The tragedy yet rose to another level as the television itself was also destroyed in the stampede.

Ivan the Stakhanovets! Matt Drudge seems to be following your posts on the Cube!

A screenshot of today's page:

SCRN_Drudge_Thanksgiving.jpg

I can be contacted for appropriate compensation for my efforts. I'm still waiting for my direct deposit from that oppressed Nigerian Prince I sent banking information to.

Does anyone know, did he ever get that job with the Clinton Foundation?

Comrades ― White Supremacy, pure and simple !

white_supremacy.png
DOWN WITH KKKAPITALIZM ― NOW !

Comrades, its that time again...only this year, That Placeholder for Kamala President Elect Biden, BLM, and Antifa will ensure that all shopping outlets will be open 24 hrs, but please be cautious of the broken glass and shoppers are reminded to wear a mask, as unmasked superspreaders are on surveillance video which may be leaked to the remaining funded police who may get fussy about receipts...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrades, its that time again...only this year, That Placeholder for Kamala President Elect Biden, BLM, and Antifa will ensure that all shopping outlets will be open 24 hrs, but please be cautious of the broken glass and shoppers are reminded to wear a mask, as unmasked superspreaders are on surveillance video which may be leaked to the remaining funded police who may get fussy about receipts...

'pelipsky doesn't fully understand this reset of Thanksgiving Shopping.

So, even if the store is closed due to Corona'd...it's still open because of Corona'd Emergency by breaking glass?

forelocktug,
'pelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549

Comrade, Antifa and BLM have a waiver to the normal rules and shopping hours of Amerikkkan Kapitalism, and yes, the redistribution of ill-gotten gains (which are supposed to be insured anyway) MAY be hindered by just a bit of broken glass that may slow down your shopping buggy between the aisle and your transportation system. Happy shopping...