Should Biden turn Supreme Court into Party rubber stamp?

POLL: Should Biden turn the supreme court into rubber stamp of the Party?

You may select 1 option

Troublesome elements of capitalist oppressive class have tried to force Comrade Biden to publicly take a position on whether he would pack the Supreme Court. The Party has wisely advised Comrade Biden that under no circumstances should he cooperate with our class enemies. Also, he hasn't been given any instructions by the Party on what his position is so he really doesn't know what he'll be required to do after the election yet...

As the vanguard of the Party should we have Comrade Biden pack the Supreme Court and turn it into his [our] rubber stamp?

Biden talks to capitalist press.jpg

We have to elect Joementia, to see what's *in* Joementia.

Plagiarizing Nanski again.

"Look," said Joe Biden to the MAGA-hat wearing crowd when they asked about "packing", "there's only one court in my house in.. Scranton. There is no supreme court, and no lower court. Only one court. I play tennis there, in my sandbox. With my husband.. uh.. doctor Jinx."

People have actually asked him a question? A real question? HOW DARE THEY?

RedDiaperette wrote:People have actually asked him a question? A real question? HOW DARE THEY?

The next Leader™ of the Party™ should have Greta Thunberg at his side for every Press Conference™ so that any time a Journalist™ asks a Question™ she could interject and ask "How dare you?" and then Uncle Joe could place a lid on the intercourse.