Show trial of the century: Pupovich in the Dock!

POLL: Should the Marshall be banished to the Gulag?

You may select 1 option

Equality for Cats! Mousey Tongue for Chairman of Feline Equality! (He promised not to hack hairballs in my bedding if I said that).

I propose that we research the feline ability to hack up hair balls on the worst possible place. I have some pale-wheat-colored carpet, which matches some Mexican tile in the Rancho. Calvin will decide to hack up a hair ball (he's long haired) and will RUN to the carpet to hack it up.

I have a nice Persian rug, very thin, very refined, like I know, with a large crimson center. I've seen a cat run from a hardwood floor to the very center of that Persian rug just to hack up a hair ball.

If we could refine that and give it to the talent-shitting pigeons and the nano Jimmy Carter rabbits we'd be close to matching the talent-shitting of Nansky Tookie Tookie Peloski.

Does Nansky drink Snobwieser too? Mousey needs another drink..because after that equality tirade I'm hitting the vodka myself... salute Mousey!

Please understand, I strive to be humble (for a cat, that is). It is our nature to reflect our superiority, which in the collective can be awkward at times. It is necessary for each of us to surrender our individuality, no matter how superior it may be, to the mediocrity of the collective. Therefore, I have myself flagellated daily by my staff to maintain a humble countenance to all.

As for hairball research, what would you like to know, Comrade Commisar? I remember coughing up many a hairball on Mao's favorite carpet to his dismay, when I had to groom myself. I now have concubines to do that for me, and perform other services for The Common GoodTM. Perhaps if you could train the JC nanorabbits to eat the hairballs, that may cause intestinal distress that will wipe them all out. Just a thought.

Please bear in mind Comrades Rooster and Colonel 7.62, I ask this only for The KittensTM.

Comrades, It is kind of an oxy-moron to be a cat and a collectivist... but O.k. Mousey, here you go...

General Mousey-Tounge,

When your not conniving, scheming, backstabbing, you know all the good things that really sets a quality prog above and beyond the rest, I think your a pretty good cat after all.

Here you go made another batch of Nemo rolls just for you, enjoy and please pass some on to the kittens.

Where is Comrade Reiuxcat? I hope that he has not been chased up a tree by some foul canine.

General, I quite agree that there is a pro-canine bias on the Cube. And I'm willing to let you see to a most-equal redistribution of assets, under my supervision of course. Do bear in mind that my house has <i>two</i> cats, Calvin and Hobbes, and they're both enormous, requiring lots of OPM to survive.

Awwww The Kittens(TM) how cute and fluffy. I just roll over with anything and agree if it's for The Kittens(TM). Puppies just don't do it for me.

Red Rooster wrote:And let's be frank, Comrade Mousey-Tongue of cards under the table, we have evidence of what you were up to in your absence...
And thus you return feeling confident and rich and your first attack is upon our poor dear Pup, The Marshal Most Esteemed of Talent Shitting Pigeons! Hmmmph! What went wrong Comrade? Did you not get your claws into the dogs talented birds?

The General has returned!

Watch yourself Rooster.

The round up has already begun for fawning flunky fowls. Be careful you are not swept up in the pogrom.

=======================

Fixed it. The max px size for images is 570px width.
-Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys™

Comrade Reiuxcat!

You failed to show the full picture of what really going on there! We got the drop on you...

I am the only Rooster of The Party™ and if you two should decide to gang up on this Cock, I would be very careful if I where you.

I have a BIG GUN! ....

...oh, and Woomba Loombas should I need their services to paint you ALL as Neo-Nazis Kats...

And I see Comrade Mousey deleted a post! Right after the LOLprogs he was most pleased and wrote...

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:LOL... Magnificent! Long Live LOLprogs!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Awwww The Kittens(TM) how cute and fluffy. I just roll over with anything and agree if it's for The Kittens(TM). Puppies just don't do it for me.

You won't say that in The Alaskan Wilderness, Colonel.

Red Rooster wrote:Comrade Reiuxcat!

You failed to show the full picture of what really going on there! We got the drop on you...

I am the only Rooster of The Party™ and if you two should decide to gang up on this Cock, I would be very careful if I where you.

I have a BIG GUN! ....

...oh, and Woomba Loombas should I need their services to paint you ALL as Neo-Nazis Kats...

Well done.

Now all can see for themselves you have turned on your own kind and are now assisting the felines.

Well done indeed.

Red Rooster wrote:And I see Comrade Mousey deleted a post! Right after the LOLprogs he was most pleased and wrote...

I most certainly did! Because you added that second image that sickened me so. I love the LOLprogs, but that second image is over the top even for you, comrade rooster.

Comrade Reiuxcat, very good to pick up your scent. We felines have been opressed far too long...it is time we raised our paws in unison to demand equality and fairness, for The KittensTM.

As I will be busy dealing with the seafood testing involved with Comrade Snoogie Woogums thoughtful gift, I nominate Reiuxcat as Chairman of Feline Equality. Duties would include subjecting certain canine Marshalls to weekly audits of Pup's Pleasure Palace and redistribution of funds to promote feline health and wellness. I also propose an invasive equal oppportunity commission, which Reiuxcat will chair and upon whose board I will sit, with other progressives incluing Commissarka Pinkie and Commisar Theocritus. Its purpose will be to ensure dogs in the collective make punitive reparations to the neglected feline species...all for The KittensTM!

Do I have a second to approve this most honorable promotion upon Reiuxcat?

Reiuxcat wrote:
The General has returned!

Watch yourself Rooster.

The round up has already begun for fawning flunky fowls. Be careful you are not swept up in the pogrom.

=======================

Fixed it. The max px size for images is 570px width.
-Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys™

Indeed...while the collective embraces all species, some are more flavorful than others...

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:
Red Rooster wrote:And I see Comrade Mousey deleted a post! Right after the LOLprogs he was most pleased and wrote...

I most certainly did! Because you added that second image that sickened me so. I love the LOLprogs, but that second image is over the top even for you, comrade rooster.

Oh yeah Comrade Moral Superior™ that is way sicker than this image by our glorious leader?...

I think not!

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: Do I have a second to approve this most honorable promotion upon Reiuxcat?

I most hardily second the motion, Comrade Reiuxcat is a true comrade of The Rooster and a glorious asset to The Party™!

Reiuxcat wrote: Watch yourself Rooster.

Indeed...while the collective embraces all species, some are more flavorful than others...

Did you miss the BBQ Comrade General? I am so sorry..., here I will prepare a special meal just for you...

And if that's not enough....

Welcome back Comrade General Mousey-Tongue:

Hey, that looks good! Now you have me craving barbecue...

Red Rooster wrote:
General Mousey-Tongue wrote: Do I have a second to approve this most honorable promotion upon Reiuxcat?

I most hardily second the motion, Comrade Reiuxcat is a true comrade of The Rooster and a glorious asset to The Party™!

Excellent! Comrade Reiuxcat, will you accept this prestigous honor?
The briefcases containing your donation can be delivered to my business manager, thank you very much. Because, as we all know, it's for The KittensTM.

Exhibit 4: The Marshall with konservative neocon uberbabe Michelle Malkin:

Sweet Starin! That some smokin' hott Crass Enemy(tm) right thur! I sure wourd rove her rong time.

Sorry for my extended absence comrades. I been very busy these rast few months. Due to the Capitarist's NSA trianguration of coded radio messages I had to move Secret Peopre's Bunker(tm) from its secret rocation in south Frorida to Rouisiana. I thought when my ferrow traverer B Hussein Obabma store the erection via ACORN was erected democraticarry to the US presidency, I'd get a pass on my interrigence spying inside USA. Now I pretty sure my chain of Happy Ending Massage Parrors/ Korean Peopre's Interrigence Spy Cells are under surveirrance by that asshore Reon Panetta and his rackeys at the CIA.

Back to business - my crack team of photo anarysts have rooked at above photo of Micherre Markin. They say her brown reather boots are very sexiful but they also say they anaryze the black erectonic apparatus by her reft thigh. Crose examination shows it a remote contror device for a Happy Good Bigtime Butterfry Vibrator made in the Peopre's Repubrik of China's Corrective Sex Toy Factory & Reeducation Kamp #26U98 (Szechuan Province where everything spicy!)

I arso been very busiful ratery ensuring my youngest son's eventuar ascension to the Kommunist Throne of Korea Readership of Demokratik Peopre's Repubrik of Korea. Onry good thing in my rife right now is that my pararyzing stroke has reft my right hand with a spasm that comes in handy when I spanking my monkey to pictures of Maderine Arbright, Hirrary Crinton (she still have three tits or she get a mastectomy?)

Your Komrade,

Kim Jong Irrin'

Red Rooster wrote:

Excellent! Comrade Reiuxcat, will you accept this prestigous honor?
The briefcases containing your donation can be delivered to my business manager, thank you very much. Because, as we all know, it's for The KittensTM.

To my dying breath I will carry out this heavy responsibility for all felines, nay, for the entire collective at the cube.

I humbly submit myself for this honored obligation.

I also second that motion. If Meow were around you'd have some problems here, but he's just not here. Once before he was gone and when he returned we found that he'd been on a drunk in Beijing and woke up in Mao's coffin with a half-empty bottle of pain bills and an empty bottle of Jack Black. Well, it wasn't the pain pills--I'd switched those hydrocodone pills out for rufies at the Rancho and after I suggested that he was using rufies on a Commie corpse things went downhill.

But Meow's not here. So, Reiuxcat, the mouse is in your court.

General, do let me caution you however about taking only a supervisory role. A good progressive will always figure out the best way to do things. And by best way I don't mean most efficient for the Party.

Remember that when FDR fulfilled a campaign promise to clean up the stock market, he put in Joe Kennedy. When asked why he put the biggest crook in the market in charge of it, he replied that it took a crook to clean it up.

asdf

About 15 years ago a (now non-existent) title company here was caught cheating. Bobby was making a gambling book out of his escrow account. He was making up invoices. The Department of Insurance closed him down. He opened back up. They had to get the AG involved. They thought that everyone else must be a crook and audited the other two title companies. After three hours at my office the got friendly because there were no shady goings on. And they told me of some of Bobby's practices in stealing.

I would <i>never</i> have thought of them.

By the way Bobby is the County Democrat Chairman who went to more lengths to be a crook than anyone else in the history of the State.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
By the way Bobby is the County Democrat Chairman who went to more lengths to be a crook than anyone else in the history of the State.

I am surprised he has not been tapped by Obama for some Czar of some sort or another.
He has the desired qualifications for Hope and Change.

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: As I will be busy dealing with the seafood testing involved with Comrade Snoogie Woogums thoughtful gift, I nominate Reiuxcat as Chairman of Feline Equality. Duties would include subjecting certain canine Marshalls to weekly audits of Pup's Pleasure Palace and redistribution of funds to promote feline health and wellness. I also propose an invasive equal oppportunity commission, which Reiuxcat will chair and upon whose board I will sit, with other progressives incluing Commissarka Pinkie and Commisar Theocritus. Its purpose will be to ensure dogs in the collective make punitive reparations to the neglected feline species...all for The KittensTM!

Wait a minute, General, I don't think we want to go quite so far as to promote him to Chairman. We already have a Chairman, there can only be one Chairman, and even if you did make Reiuxcat a Chairman, he would outrank you as well me. I don't know about you, but I have a bit of a problem with that.

We could make him a Commissar of Feline Equality (the initials would be the same). Or we could even make him the Czar of Feline Equality. It's been a few days since the last czar appointment.

And are we still doing the "The Naked Dash" and "The Monkey Shave" as part of the promotion initiation?

I'm glad you enjoyed the BBQ... personally I like kitty.. How To Eat Cats

My butler prepares one for me quite often...

And while many Trotskyites can not stomach the vision, to us Stalinites it's far more delectable than looking at bourgeois roasted chicken...

And sometimes I just throw one in the microwave as a snack...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
General Mousey-Tongue wrote: As I will be busy dealing with the seafood testing involved with Comrade Snoogie Woogums thoughtful gift, I nominate Reiuxcat as Chairman of Feline Equality. Duties would include subjecting certain canine Marshalls to weekly audits of Pup's Pleasure Palace and redistribution of funds to promote feline health and wellness. I also propose an invasive equal oppportunity commission, which Reiuxcat will chair and upon whose board I will sit, with other progressives incluing Commissarka Pinkie and Commisar Theocritus. Its purpose will be to ensure dogs in the collective make punitive reparations to the neglected feline species...all for The KittensTM!

Wait a minute, General, I don't think we want to go quite so far as to promote him to Chairman. We already have a Chairman, there can only be one Chairman, and even if you did make Reiuxcat a Chairman, he would outrank you as well me. I don't know about you, but I have a bit of a problem with that.

We could make him a Commissar of Feline Equality (the initials would be the same). Or we could even make him the Czar of Feline Equality. It's been a few days since the last czar appointment.

And are we still doing the "The Naked Dash" and "The Monkey Shave" as part of the promotion initiation?

I care not about which title, except for Czar. That brings back a terrible memories of the past.

Likewise, I had a bad experience once with monkeys that just wont go away.

Could i race a baby instead?

==================

Comrade ReuixCat!

Fixed it again...

The image size needs to be less than 570px wide.

The next offense will require extreme measures:

-- Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking and Stuffed Mouse Toys™

Red Rooster wrote:I'm glad you enjoyed the BBQ... personally I like kitty.. How To Eat Cats

My butler prepares one for me quite often...

And while many Trotskyites can not stomach the vision, to us Stalinites it's far more delectable than looking at bourgeois roasted chicken...

And sometimes I just throw one in the microwave as a snack...

Urk, excuse me a moment

Sorry, Comrade Reiuxcat,

It's a good thing us Roosters have such strong stomachs or The People's Business™ would never get done.

==================

Comrade ReuixCat!

Fixed it again...

The image size needs to be less than 570px wide.

The next offense will require extreme measures:

-- Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking and Stuffed Mouse Toys™

Pardon my ignorance. With my 19" flat at home a wide on my laptop I always have plenty of white space on the right.

That being said, if you keep the shrinking device a secret, I'm afraid you'll just have to spank me.

So what it's gonna be? C'mon, c'mon, it's one or the other!

Let me make one thing clear comrades, and Commissarka. First off, there are rules and conventions that must be followed. As a more equal your vote is important.....but this is not some imperialist war mongering capitalist "democracy." I would gladly submit to a Show Trial were it deemed essential to the Party and For the Common Good™ as decreed by an even more equal Inner Circle member such as the Chairman, Hero Space Dog, or Red Square. Party modesty prevents me from being more blunt on why we more equal Inncer Circle simply can not be subjected to a Show Trial on the recommendations and pleas of less equals. Why, imagine that would be like our Dear Departed Beria submitting to a Show Trial on the call of Barney Fife! Or a mere commissar calling for Red Square to face Show Trial? It would be Chaos! Chaos I say!

I keep hearing how I allegedly seek a Show Trial like some common Party whore. I can assure you, the Marshal is not common! And you can be sure that I have already considered my defense plans should they become necessary. You can be sure that this Marshal would sing like a Bolshoi tenor! Oh yes, the songs I could sing! Names would be named, bodies thought to be buried unearthed! Commrsar Theocritus seems to believe he is the only victim of my Jimmy Carter nano rabbits, but he is in error. They are collecting evidence all through the collective. Finally, you can be certain that my defense would include the "nuclear option", otherwise known as "the Cartman defense" which I would not hestitate to use after playing around with my accusers for a little. But the truth is that I do not seek this at this time. This issue has been discussed in the past comrades. It was not considered to be a good thing to have Show Trial after Show Trial.

Now Commissarka, as you should know by now, I have supported your desire for a promotion for quite some time. But I simply can not go above my pay grade in this. However, I do have an opening for Field Marshal and Production and Design Czar of Shovel and Other Implemnt of Destruction that I can offer, if that would make you happy?

BTW Comrades, I do hope you notice how I have resisted getting involved with the recent speicism that has pervaded this thread? I had hoped that the uneasy truce my and General MousyTongue had reached while driving around in his car would hold, but sadly, he seems to have the short term memory common to cats. But I have steadfastly refused to be drawn back into this fray, even though it is but short work to dispel any notions of cat superiority vis a vis the noble canine. I refuse to be drawn into this debate as it does not fit with the Party's aim at this time.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR A SHOW TRAIL!!!!!!!

There is a need for a CIVIL SUIT!!!!

The Felines do have a just grievance and the Canines must be held accountable for their un-equal treatment or be able to prove they where fair in a court of the peoples justice.

I demand that General Mousey-Toungue and his feline partner Reiuxcat file a case listing your discrimination case post-haste.

RED SQUARE..... A civil suit ( and lot's of discussion with the President over a beer should settle this once and for all).

Comrade Snoogie Woogums wrote:THERE IS NO NEED FOR A SHOW TRAIL!!!!!!!

The Felines do have a just grievance and the Canines must be held accountable for their un-equal treatment or be able to prove they where fair in a court of the peoples justice.

I demand that General Mousey-Toungue and his feline partner Reiuxcat file a case listing your discrimination case post-haste.

RED SQUARE..... A civil suit ( and lot's of discussion with the President over a beer should settle this once and for all).

Hey Snoogs, I am the general's comrade-in-paws.

Partner sounds like I'm listed as a dependant on his health care plan or something.

I haven't had time to read all the comments--there are well over a hundred now--but I must vote in favor of whatever the hell is going on here because it has to be done right now or we're all going to die due to whatever the fool we're discussing if we don't get it done before the end of the day. And if anybody wants to add some ammendments, I'm for them too.

Betinov, Nail on head! This has been a most progressive showtrial, I must confess. It's over, it starts again, concluded, then continued, amended, then retracted, heads one way, then another. Yes comrades fully focused and succinct!

Vote yes, NOW!!!

On whatever it is....

Marshal Pupovich wrote:BTW Comrades, I do hope you notice how I have resisted getting involved with the recent speicism that has pervaded this thread? I had hoped that the uneasy truce my and General MousyTongue had reached while driving around in his car would hold, but sadly, he seems to have the short term memory common to cats. But I have steadfastly refused to be drawn back into this fray, even though it is but short work to dispel any notions of cat superiority vis a vis the noble canine. I refuse to be drawn into this debate as it does not fit with the Party's aim at this time.

It seems Comrade Marshall, that you are the only one here who brings up specie-ism.

Not unlike Reverend Wright or Professor Gates and racism, two of the leading progressives.

So keep up the good work puppy dog.

Um.. excuse me, Comrade Reiuxcat, it was General Mousey-Tongue who first brought up the proper progressive notion of specie-ism, who sang from his pulpit about the downtrodden cats. An independent and cunning species, kitty kats have become quite the collectivists.

The Black Panthers. Need I say more comrade?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Now Commissarka, as you should know by now, I have supported your desire for a promotion for quite some time. But I simply can not go above my pay grade in this. However, I do have an opening for Field Marshal and Production and Design Czar of Shovel and Other Implemnt of Destruction that I can offer, if that would make you happy?

You know, Marshal, I keep trying to offer Pinkie the post of "Mrs. Strangelove," but she never accepts it even though I'm almost sure that at least one or two of her welfare love children are mine.

My Dear Comrade Rooster, that expression by the General has since expired. It is no longer valid, hence I needed to issue a new one. Just as The ONETM does.

And as we follow his O'liness to total and complete equality, I will try not to remember your last comment as the pecking order is set.

And feel fortunate I truly appreciate your feline art. So cutting edge.

Great Stalin's Ghost! Did you miss a few sessions at the Karl Marx Re-Habilitation Center Comrade Snoogie? Just when you were showing such potential? Civil Suits are the sort of capitalist substitutes for People's Justice that we will have done with as our socialist state matures. This is what the Party is for, to ensure that all are treated as equals, that justice is not limited to only those with the rubles to spare for some lawyer. So you feel you have a grievance? That someone feels discriminated against? These are mental states, and therefore fall under my jurisdiction as Commissar of Mental Health. Do you think that either someone has been screwed or deserves to be screwed over? As Commissar of Eco-Prostitution and founder of the Pup's Party Pleasure Houses, this too falls under my purview. Or is there some feeling of guilt that you can not shake or that others feel guilt over their role in this alleged blatant specisim. Guilt Czar here. So, to simplify the whole matter for you.... How can I help you comrade?

To all and any supporters here in the collective, I again vow...

To my dying breath I will carry out this heavy responsibility for all felines, nay, for the entire collective at the cube. So help me ACORN.

I humbly submit myself for this honored obligation. And as I am still considerably new, I can not accept a chairmanship, but will accept the will of the Cube for any titles and responsibilities bestowed upon me regarding feline equality and that other stuff.

How's my new hat look?

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Marshal Pupovich wrote:Now Commissarka, as you should know by now, I have supported your desire for a promotion for quite some time. But I simply can not go above my pay grade in this. However, I do have an opening for Field Marshal and Production and Design Czar of Shovel and Other Implemnt of Destruction that I can offer, if that would make you happy?

You know, Marshal, I keep trying to offer Pinkie the post of "Mrs. Strangelove," but she never accepts it even though I'm almost sure that at least one or two of her welfare love children are mine.

I swear Dr Strangelove, I simply do not understand why the Commissarka seems to take out her frustrations on me. As you have seen, I have never once done anything but support her being promoted, and have also offered her what positions that I am able. Her value to the Party is uncontested. If anyone might benefit from being put through a Show Trial, it is the Commissarka. I have made this suggestion many times, but you know the old saying, you can lead a person to the docket, but you can't make them think out the box.

Reiuxcat wrote:

Hey Snoogs, I am the general's comrade-in-paws.

Partner sounds like I'm listed as a dependant on his health care plan or something.

Well said, comrade! We are comrades-in-paws...in the official sense...but share only our ideology and zeal for the party! And we both seek equality and respect for cats everywhere. It is the canine who played the Species Card.

Comrade Snoogie-Woogums, I anticipated your request and already have an attorney on retainer. The court has seized Pup's Pleasure Palace and all of his assets. The jig, as we cats like to say, is up. Every dog has his day, but I am afraid today is not his!

(CAMERA PULLS IN TIGHT ON THE GENERAL AS HE SHAKES HIS HEAD SADLY AND SHEDS A TEAR) "My dear Pupovich, if you'd only let me drive once in a while when we cruised the 'hood, all of this could have been avoided...but it came to this, it came to this."

Commissarka Pinkie, you are as always right on with the protocol: Commissar of Feline Equality it is! Far be it from me to attempt to bestow a Chairmanship on anyone, for I am the least desirous of lofty titles or promotions. I am but a simple General, cunning in strategy and fluffy of coat.

Comrade Rooster, I bite - so beware. Enjoy your barbecue and be sure to clean up after yourself. We will do our best to fill your necro-voter tally for the month, have no fear.

Congratulations on your new position of service to the People, Reuixcat! We shall meet early tomorrow to discuss the divestiture of Pupovich's holdings...all for The KittensTM!

Red Rooster wrote:Um.. excuse me, Comrade Reiuxcat, it was General Mousey-Tongue who first brought up the proper progressive notion of specie-ism, who sang from his pulpit about the downtrodden cats. An independent and cunning species, kitty kats have become quite the collectivists.

The Black Panthers. Need I say more comrade?

Comrade Rooster, you have great zeal for the party and considerable photoshop skills, but your training as you were assimilated into the collective missed a few important points:

1) This is not about specie-ism, or any -ism. It is pure, raw, identity politics.

2) This is not about fact, or who said what when. It is all pure perception. Stick that in your gizzard and gnaw on it a while.

The only two voices missing from this sad, but necessary, struggle with a wayward pup are our Glorious Leader, and that of our long-missing but not forgotten Chairman Meow. Will they not weigh in on the Crimes of Pupovich? Their silence has a forboding, as if the Marshall were being weiged on the scales of Justice.

Now, where did my favorite stuffed mice toy go?

Comradeobama General Mousey-Tongue! Are you again trying to deny your most progressive affiliations?

Comrade, comrade, comrade.... You should be proud to be in a league with The 0ne!

General Kitty, I must add that it's a relief that Pupovich never had the foresight to booby trap his Pleasure Palace (Tee-hee - Pun intended) with poison-tipped darts and whatnot. He didn't put small nail bombs wrapped in balls of yarn or poison-laced catnip here and there. He didn't even install the most sophisticated, high-tech, anti-feline, security system known to man, er, I mean cat. No, he never did that. He'd never, no never, do that. You just walk right in and make yourself at home.

Anyway, the variety of fauna here at The Cube is definitely a testament to our having attained to the Socialist Utopia(TM) of the World of Next Tuesday:™

Dr. Strangelove wrote:General Kitty, I must add that it's a relief that Pupovich never had the foresight to booby trap his Pleasure Palace (Tee-hee - Pun intended)

Heh heh, comrade Doctor makes good joke! Actually, Pupovich related some stories about some of his more memborable booby traps, which he told as we cruised the streets late at night. He was quite clear on the details.
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Anyway, the variety of fauna here at The Cube is definitely a testament to our having attained to the Socialist Utopia(TM) of the World of Next Tuesday:™

Most assuredly a worthy goal, but I notice the cat didn't make the photo op. I'm not suggesting discrimination, but what's with two three pigs and no cat? Some pro-porcine art director or something more nefarious? Perhaps the cat is being harassed in the farm house by canine accomplices?

But your sentiments are much appreciated, and I will make sure to bring my Kevlar KittyTM ensemble should I enter Pup's Pleasure Palace again!

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: The only two voices missing from this sad, but necessary, struggle with a wayward pup are our Glorious Leader, and that of our long-missing but not forgotten Chairman Meow. Will they not weigh in on the Crimes of Pupovich? Their silence has a forboding, as if the Marshall were being weiged on the scales of Justice.

Now, where did my favorite stuffed mice toy go?

Perhaps some OPM is still lacking to tip the scales in the desired direction?

Be careful of the stuffed mice Comrade General, my intelligence sources indicate Pupovich may have drugged them with some evil substance. I am dispatching a Che Monster with a sniper rifle to hide in the bushes and shoot at dogs. The trick is making sure it doesn't then eat the dog and crap all over the place. Dogs usually give the Che monster a case of the Progressive Foxtrots if you catch my drift.

Yes, General Kitty, I also noticed that the picture has more porkage than a Nanski Pelosivich spending bill (OK, so I exaggerate), and I figured the lack of a feline comrade would bother you. We cannot have true revolution without sowing some seeds of discord and creating some class envy, now can we?

I'm sure Pupovich told you many things on your rides together, and I'm sure he told you the complete truth rather than trying to trick you into setting something, which of course does not exist, off. Pupovich would never lie about the details of the traps he doesn't have anywhere in his Pleasure Palace. No never would he lie. So you definitely will not need the Kevlar Kitty Armor,™ an Armored Kitty Carrier,™ infrared imaging equipment, an explosives detector, a really big first aid kit, and a bomb squad to enter Pup's Pleasure Palace. You can just walk right in and play with a ball of yarn!

Oh, and, General Kitty, you can completely trust Colonel 7.62 since Pupovich did not, I repeat, DID NOT already buy off his loyalty with a free one-year pass to the Pleasure Palace. No, you can definitely trust the Colonel. He isn't trying to just put you at ease so that you lower your defensive posture for when something that you would least expect, especially not some "grand revenge" planned by Pupovich, might happen. Relax and be at ease, Comrade Kitty. You are among friends!

What's this Strangelove? You think you can stab me in the back with unfounded claims and suggestions? Did you not get the package of OPM that I sent to you? The Kim Jong Il commemorative DPRK Penis Enlarger I saw you buying must have distracted you.

Colonel, I never, no never, made any such claims. Whatever are you talking about? Oh, and I'm really saddened that you saw me purchasing the Kim Jong Il Commemorative DPRK Penis Enlarger.™ Now I'm going to have to exchange it and get you some other gift for next Winter Solstice!

Colonel!

Be careful! The Doctor has a BIG COCK in his pocket. Yes, plenty of OPM has made sure of it!

My heart bleeds even more with gratitude for your thoughtfulness in gift shopping Comrade Doctor. I suppose I should get you something more than a hand grenade with a half burned fuse and a pin made of a thin and very rusty paperclip.

Perhaps Kim Jong Il is even better at pocket billiards that at golf!

General! That is... that is.... MAGNIFICENT!

Red Rooster wrote:Colonel!

Be careful! The Doctor has a BIG COCK in his pocket. Yes, plenty of OPM has made sure of it!

Dammit, RR! Get the hell out of my pocket!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:My heart bleeds even more with gratitude for yourthoughtfulness in gift shopping Comrade Doctor. I suppose I should getyou something more than a hand grenade with a half burned fuse and apin made of a thin and very rusty paperclip.

No, Colonel. By all means, I was actually in the market for one of those! Now I can't wait to peek into my stocking hanging over the fireplace on Winter Solstice morning!

But Doctor, I was just getting the OPM. We need wallets and plenty of them, I'm sure you Understand(TM), it's for The Chicks(TM).

Indeed Doctor, I would advise that when you peek into your stocking on Winter Solstice morning that you do so with a blast shield. Just In Case(TM).

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Yes, General Kitty, I also noticed that the picture has more porkage than a Nanski Pelosivich spending bill (OK, so I exaggerate), and I figured the lack of a feline comrade would bother you. We cannot have true revolution without sowing some seeds of discord and creating some class envy, now can we?

I'm sure Pupovich told you many things on your rides together, and I'm sure he told you the complete truth rather than trying to trick you into setting something, which of course does not exist, off. Pupovich would never lie about the details of the traps he doesn't have anywhere in his Pleasure Palace. No never would he lie. So you definitely will not need the Kevlar Kitty Armor,™ an Armored Kitty Carrier,™ infrared imaging equipment, an explosives detector, a really big first aid kit, and a bomb squad to enter Pup's Pleasure Palace. You can just walk right in and play with a ball of yarn!

Dang! Yarn, you say? Do they have catnip stuffed mouse toys? I must come and see.

But not today. Very busy. I have sent two of the stooges Pupovich sent to spy on me to check it out. I am sure they will have furry fun for everyone at Pup's Pleasure Palace!

Red Rooster wrote:But Doctor, I was just getting the OPM. We need wallets and plenty of them, I'm sure you Understand(TM), it's for The Chicks(TM).

I'm well aware of what you were doing in there, Comrade RR, but I'm a member of the Concave Navel! The OPM only flows one way with respect to the Inner Circle!

It's always For The Chicks,™ isn't it?

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Indeed Doctor, I would advise that when you peek into your stocking on Winter Solstice morning that you do so with a blast shield. Just In Case(TM).

Fortunately, Colonel, Theo got me a blast shield last year.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:

Great Stalin's Ghost! Did you miss a few sessions at the Karl Marx Re-Habilitation Center Comrade Snoogie? Just when you were showing such potential? Civil Suits are the sort of capitalist substitutes for People's Justice that we will have done with as our socialist state matures. This is what the Party is for, to ensure that all are treated as equals, that justice is not limited to only those with the rubles to spare for some lawyer. So you feel you have a grievance? That someone feels discriminated against? These are mental states, and therefore fall under my jurisdiction as Commissar of Mental Health. Do you think that either someone has been screwed or deserves to be screwed over? As Commissar of Eco-Prostitution and founder of the Pup's Party Pleasure Houses, this too falls under my purview. Or is there some feeling of guilt that you can not shake or that others feel guilt over their role in this alleged blatant specisim. Guilt Czar here. So, to simplify the whole matter for you.... How can I help you comrade?

Marshall!!!!

Fur face bought it!!!!! I see he thinks he was being clever by falling for my suggestion of a civil suit. I could see where he was going early in this thread, when he pulled the feline race card!!!!! It was only a matter of time before it that flea bag was going to file a suit anyway after he tried to fleece as much OPM as he could from all of us. I hope you have used the breathing room, I gave you to good use to hide all of your assets in dodgy tax shelters and nefarious other money hiding schemes!

Happy to help Comrade!!!

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Fortunately, Colonel, Theo got me a blast shield last year.

Is it painted red, with a red star on it? If so, then he just regifted what I gave him. What a progressive act!

Doctor, YES (is that a band?), it's always been for The Chicks(TM).

Snoogie! You clever mustached little infant you...

Colonel! Yes, Re-Gifting(TM) is as glorious a pursuit as Re-Education(TM)...

We need no stinking traitors in the collective, comrade Snoogie Woogums. Now your failure is complete. The nice kitty lawyer you sent to file a brief had to file a writ of deadus corpus:

I saw through your deception, and gave you just enough rope to hang yourself and your traitorous furry friend.

Long has this trial run, and great is the pile of fecal material that Pupovich has soiled the collective carpet with over the years. How easily some want to change the subject of this inquiry, or play Stalin & Trotsky games like back in preschool. These crimes must be answered, and justice must be served.

I humbly suggest you reconsider your choices, Snoogie Woogums, if you value your standing in the Party. I see greater things for you if you will wake up to the Current TruthTM.

Poor, poor, poor, kitty lawyer... any lawyer for that matter... poor, poor, poor, lawyer....

Careful Trotsky kitty, Comrade Snoogie knows all about August 1940, as do you...

Comrade RR, I see you made some soup:

I'll pass.

General Mousey-Tounge, Red Rooster,

What's the difference between a dead kitty lawyer on a street and a regular dead kitty on the street? There are skid marks in front of the regular kitty....

By the way, Mousey. I had that fine Kitty lawyer from my firm Slippe, Fall, Claim & Settle dispatched to you on purpose as I had found out he had been bilking me on some OPM that I was depositing in a bank in the Caymen Islands, that was....err going to help the needy there. I see that I was correct in my guess that you would help me solve that little problem between me my lawyer and that is has been "settled out of court " once and for all!!!!!!!!

I'm sending you over another batch of Nemo rolls Poste Haste in gratitude.

Better luck next time Comrade

Doctor, I don't blame you, but their is a market for it comrade, trust me.. A BIG MARKET!

Comrade Snoogie, a testament to you most equal endowments, if you need to like have someone over to the crib, so to speak, let us know...

I don't know if this can be used as evidence. It was in another post (the one Comrade Snoogy put up about the beer). It is a secretly recorded conversation between Comrades Pupovich and Mousey Tongue:

General Mousey Tongue: "Marshall Pupovich, did you just lift your right hind leg in my direction?"

Marshall Pupovich: "Can't we discuss this with the President over a beer?"

You see Leninka how fair the Marshal is!?! He asks succinctly, "Can't we discuss this with The Holy Messiah of BS over a beer?" Now what could be more fair than refering to a subjective third source!?!

Comrade Snoogie Woogums wrote:General Mousey-Tounge, Red Rooster,

What's the difference between a dead kitty lawyer on a street and a regular dead kitty on the street? There are skid marks in front of the regular kitty....

By the way, Mousey. I had that fine Kitty lawyer from my firm Slippe, Fall, Claim & Settle dispatched to you on purpose as I had found out he had been bilking me on some OPM that I was depositing in a bank in the Caymen Islands, that was....err going to help the needy there. I see that I was correct in my guess that you would help me solve that little problem between me my lawyer and that is has been "settled out of court " once and for all!!!!!!!!

I'm sending you over another batch of Nemo rolls Poste Haste in gratitude.

Better luck next time Comrade

Such 'out of court' settlements suit me just fine, Comrade. As for those Nemo rolls, much appreciated...my sushi tester also sends his tentative thanks.

Dr. Strangelove...Cock soup? EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

This must be the first show trial for Pupovich where he didn't end up with a promotion; instead it went to someone else who just happened to drop by. BUT IT WASN'T ME!

Anyway, congratulations to Reiuxcat on your new promotion to Commissar of Feline Equality. You will be responsible for overseeing the payment of reparations by canines to felines. Yes, as a cat, you can find yourself a nice comfy perch somewhere and see over everything.

Canines will submit reparations immediately, in the form of a check made out to Commissarka Pinkie (this is only until the banks have recovered from last fall's meltdown, making it safe to open a new account for the CFE). Canines must include account numbers of all banks and credit cards on their checks.

Likewise, felines wishing to receive reparations must fill out TPC Form 78A2392-K/341J, Request for Feline Reparations, in triplicate, blue or black ink only. This form is available for download at ReparationsFromAmerica.gov. Please be advised that due to heavy demand, the server will be down whenever you try to access the site. As an alternative, you may receive this form by filling out TPC Form 89B4584-G/982W, Request for Form for Request for Feline Reparations Form, which is available during regular business hours at any Department of Feline Equality Office. (Please visit the above website for the location nearest you.)

When submitting your 78A2392-K/341J, please enclose a check made out to Commissarka Pinkie for the amount of reparations you are seeking, and include account numbers of all your banks and credit cards. This amount is to cover processing fees and putative penalties, as well as federal, state, and local taxes, and will serve as an act of “good faith” so we know you really believe you're entitled to receive reparations, and that you're not just out to defraud the government.

This program is only funded until the end of this week, after which Congress goes into recess and we won't be able to process requests until the new fiscal year (pending approval of additional funding), so all felines are encouraged to apply ASAP.

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:Image Perhaps Kim Jong Il is even better at pocket billiards that at golf!

I keep terring everybody who wirr risten that having stroke best thing for when you got to Beat Your Rick Rike It Owes You Money Give Yourserf Preasurabre Happy Ending. My constant hand spasms make it rearry easy for me when I feer need to make rike a Chinese Hericopter Pirot (see UrbanDictionary.com for definition)

Kim Dong Irrin'

by the way, if ObamaCare passes and B Hussein Obama funds stem cerr research and croning, first thing they do wirr be to crone New York Times reporter Warter Duranty. My buddy Comrade Pupovich wirr be screwed.

see rink, very interesting reading, even if it's arr capitarist ries.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sca ... t-trenches

Commissarka, there is no one more deserving than you of recognition for your ledge-sitting, blind-dating, vodka-drinking, crap-shoveling contribution to the party! You are an inspiration to us all.

My only objection to Comrade Colonel's admirable recommendation is that it is perhaps not lofty enough a title to go alongside your other accolades. If I may be so bold, allow me to suggest something like:

"Uber-Czar of Shovel Development, Production and Application"

Can you 'dig it'? Hah! I make joke, no?

Commisarka Pinkie, I will support whatever accolade the will of the People assign you. We need to vote fast, though. No time to read all the supporting paperwork, dammit! We gotta ram this thing through before summer recess! ALL IN FAVOR, SAY 'AYE'!