Show-Trial preparations for the traitor Juan Williams

POLL: Early Jury Voting: Do you find the traitor Juan Williams guilty?

You may select 1 option

Show-Trial preparations for the traitor Juan Williams.

The fool Juan Williams is now in exile, probably in the Fox News greenroom. His smug smile will not last I can assure you.We have most of our preparations in place for his trial.

We contacted the KGB and obtained the file of Madam Nina Totenberg, who worked with the traitor. The KGB has assured us that she will be a useful witness.They highlighted her previous Party loyalty during and after the Clarence Thomas show-trial and we have no doubt that she will come through for us here as a witness.

Let this video assure you that when we reach the sentencing of this criminal, Madam Totenberg will argue for no mercy.

And Madam Totenberg should argue for no mercy. Who does this weaselly little traitor, mixed race reichwinger-talking gentleman think he is, I ask?? He can not be uttering displeasureable verbiage and embarrassing the comrades at NPR. Georgie Soros said so.

Totenberg, Totenkopf, she sure knows all about death does she not?

Juan Williams is a TRAITOR!

A traitor to his own skin color!

He dropped the ball entirely.

He did not play the race card.

This is intolerable!

i choose correct vote, do i now get free raddish? at least a free t-shirt yes?

No soup for you!

It is but an honor to have a voice, a vote is more than any of us deserve with such exhaulted leadership as we have!

Yes ofcourse you are right, i was hoping for free SEIU tshirt, but i will find crack addict that got one at last "grassroots" march and offer rock salt for trade.

This LITTLE MAN'S Show Trial will be the example that the proletariat is seeking!!!! He will be shown for the buffoon and klownish, pathetik, pright-winget wingnut that he is! He DARE INSULT MUSLIMS?!?! THE FIRING SQUAD FOR HIM! HE SHOW "FEAR" WHEN FLYING WITH OUR MUSLIM BRETHREN?!? ILYUSHIN WITH THE TORTURE RAKK WILL SHOW HIM WHAT "FEAR" REALLY IS!!! DOWN WITH JUAN WILLIAMS AND HIS MINIONS AND ILK!!!!! UP OUR FEARLESS LEADER, THE VALIANT KOMRADE OBAMA!!!!
DO NOT BELIEVE JUAN WILLIAMS!
HE IS WRONG!
tRUST OUR VALIANT LEADER, MIGHTY KOMRADE OBAMA! UP OUR FEARLESS LEADERS!!!!
Couldn't Obama's presidency be called "A show trial" (more like a trial of errors)?

All traces of his memory are being washed away in our glorious media organ - National Politburo Radio by Commissarka Shillosoros as we speak.

classroom.jpg

Prog off

I would like to ask Mr. Williams, how does it feel to have your neck snapped by the rope of political correctness and liberalism that you fought for and defended your whole life?

Che Nuevo wrote:Prog off

I would like to ask Mr. Williams, how does it feel to have your neck snapped by the rope of political correctness and liberalism that you fought for and defended your whole life?

Juan guest-hosted the Bill O Reilly show last night.

He impressed me as possibly being a tad PISSED about it.

None of the reicht wingers he talked to were so crass as to state the obvious-
WE TOLD YOU SO

It seemed like the comrades had that "deer in the headlights" look on their faces.

Comrades, I fear that our Political KorreKt Liberalism ruse may be dying on the vine