Signs for Anti-KSM-Trial Rally in NY on Dec. 5, 2009

DECEMBER 5th RALLY AGAINST NYC TERROR TRIAL
NEW YORKERS TO ATTORNEY GENERAL HOLDER:
“WE WILL FIGHT YOU ALL THE WAY!”

9/11 Never Forget Coalition wrote:The 9/11 Never Forget Coalition, a diverse group of 9/11 victims, family members, first responders, active and reserve members of the military, veterans, and concerned Americans, is holding December 5th rally protesting the plan to bring the 9/11 terrorist conspirators to trial in New York City.

Read more here: https://911neverforget.us/

UPDATE
12/03/2009
Below is a set of final designs with links to PDF files for downloading. They are all done with vector graphics, which means small file size and sharp images of any size.

EMBEDDED IMAGES NO LONGER AVAILABLE

This should be good for a few dozen Fatwahs:

"Judge-and-Jury in Chief" has already declared that "They will be found guilty and receive the death penalty."

Casserole Czar wrote:"Judge-and-Jury in Chief" has already declared that "They will be found guilty and receive the death penalty."
There's been misunderstanding, CC. The people (if we can call them that) who will be found guilty and receive the death penalty are, in fact, Bush and Cheney. They are the criminals who really are on trial here. Also America and its evil arm, the CIA.

What a relief! Thanks for clearing that up! But just for fun, we should use millions of taxpayer dollars to make it look like we are having a trial for the freedom fighters instead! Money burns a hole in our collective pockets...shouldn't we blow a wad of cash on SOMETHING every day?

"shouldn't we blow a wad of cash on SOMETHING every day?"
Of Course! Can we put a price on the People's bussiness?

SuperKommissar Maksim's poster says it all at http://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=4399

and what's a good Circus without a great magic act? While all the attention is on the Circus Maximus our beloved Commissariate (Senate) can get on with passing Health Care, Cap & Trade and HR 45.

Q: WW FDR D?
A: Tribunal & Execute

Not Entitled Per Geneva Convention

No Justice and a Taxpayer Waste

Holder For Jihadist of the Year

Obama H8S NY

Meet The New Ground Zero
Same As The Old Ground Zero

Thanks For The Added Anxiety Barack.

Obama <3 Jihad

Excellent, Laika! Good doggy! An extra turkey bone and a bowl of vodka for Thanksgiving!

Screw stupid signs. How about good old fashioned pitchforks and nooses? That should get the message across.

Let's Show Some Sharia Tolerence.
Forget the Trial, Let's Have a Proper Stoning Instead.

Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money
Allah Get Me Outta Here.

Stupid Is As Stupid Does.
What's Holder's and Obama's Excuse?

Batting Now: Khalid Sheik Mohammad
On Deck: Bill Ayers

Andy McCarthy makes good points here:

How Obama is courting danger: Civilian trials set back the war on terror

Andy McCarthy wrote:Now, our enemies will be given a full-blown civilian trial with all the rights of the American citizens they are sworn to kill. They will get a year or more to sift through our national defense secrets. They will have wide latitude to turn the case into a trial of the Bush administration - publicizing information about anti-terrorism tactics that leftist lawyers will exploit in their quest for war crimes prosecutions in foreign courts against current and former U.S. officials.

In the military system, we could have denied them access to classified information, forcing them to accept military lawyers with security clearances who could see such intelligence but not share it with our enemies. In civilian court, the Supreme Court has held an accused has an absolute right to conduct his own defense. If KSM asserts that right - as he tried to do in the military commission - he will have a strong argument that we must surrender relevant, top-secret information directly to him. And we know that indicted terrorists share what they learn with their confederates on the outside.

Finally, as policy, the administration's decision is perverse. A half-century of humanitarian law, beginning with the Geneva Conventions, sought to civilize warfare. To receive enhanced protection, combatants must adhere to the laws of war and refrain from targeting civilians. Under Obama-logic, the Cole bombers get a military commission while the 9/11 savages are clothed in the majesty of the Bill of Rights.

So here's the message to terrorists: If you kill thousands of civilians, we will give you better rights than if you attack military assets. That is dangerously irresponsible.

I am somewhat bothered by Chairman O's show trial-esque statements. Granted, KSM is a murdering SOB who should spend the rest of his life working in a pig farm, rather than the martyrdom he craves... but something about Obama's statements about how KSM will be found guilty and executed bother me...

Colonel 7.62,

Perhaps Comrade Zero is speaking in code. Perhaps it means he will get life with the possibility of parole, and then one day will be whisked out of the country, as per a promise made to him by Comrade Zero.

Remember what happened whenever Comrade Arafat would tell the Palestinians to hold their fire? It was bombs away.

Red Square,

I ran across this a few years back. In my humble opinion it should be required reading by everyone on the planet. To me this speech, ranks right up there with Martin Luther King's 'I Have a Dream' and Lincoln's 'Gettysburg Address'.

I hope this might help inspire you and others for your signs.

The best excerpt. I hope you enjoy the link at the end for the full read.

Very respectfully,

Commodore Snoogie Woogums

Terrorists are different from revolutionaries and freedom fighters because terrorists target the innocent. Terrorists select women, children, airline passengers, office workers, worshipers and others uninvolved in combat and, generally speaking, incapable of defending themselves.

There are many definitions of terrorism, some of which are extremely convoluted, but there is a single question, the answer to which can separate terrorists from guerrilla fighters:

Would the act, if undertaken by a uniformed soldier in time of war, constitute a war crime?

Some cases are hard to judge, but nine times out of 10, answering this question clears away intellectual fog. It makes you realize that terrorism is a war crime committed by someone not a soldier.

This intellectual clarity is important, important not just to those of us who have lost family members or friends. Intellectual clarity is important to civilization itself.

When we fail to recognize the distinction between warfare and terrorism, we strip soldierly dignity from those who protect us from barbarism and award it to murderers.

This injustice doubly punishes terrorism's victims.

First, the terrorist turns the victim into an instrument of his armed propaganda. He transforms a human being into a bloody wall poster. Then, the terrorist or his intellectual apologist converts the victim into a legitimate target for military action, telling us there is no difference between an airliner and a military base, that a religious procession is no different from a column of soldiers.

He forces us to suffer the intellectual insult of being told that Carlos the Jackal is the legitimate heir of Simon Bolivar, that President Lincoln and Presidente Gonzalo were politically and morally equivalent.

http://www.terrorisminfo.mipt.org/Lies- ... Bogota.asp

My apologies as I can't get the hyperlink to work. Please cut and paste into your browser, I promise you will not be dissapointed.

============
Fixed Comrade.

Hail Obama! Hail Hacker Holder!

Headline: KSM Koolaid Kills Amerikkka!

Hail Red Jihad!

Some ideas from General Secretary:

- Jihadists Heart Habeas Corpus

- Who are the jury of peers for Islamic terrorists in New York?

- The show trial must go on

- No business like show trial business

A "Welcome Home Parade!" is in order for the Gitmo returners. They probably have served their second and third tours of duty. They deserve a little bit of ticker tape.

And hopefully during their trial the courtroom will face the East...it would be unfair for them to be facing the wrong direction if they are stuck there during worship time.

And don't forget the witness protection program for those who will be called to testify against the others. They must be given new identities, new homes, new names, and new occupations in places like Boulder, Colorado, Mill Valley, California, and Burlington, Vermont.

Obama: Image

Step right up folks, see the Glorious ObamaNation in Action!

KSM & CO: To die for! (?)

Just created a new "Stop KSM trial in NY" set and uploaded it to the Tea Party Posterspage. Also updated the original post with final designs.

Happy partying!

I know it's probably too late, but I thought I'd try one more:

Image Our sympathetic commando in chief has not only given hope to the downtrodden waterboarded survivors, but he has inspired those who would threaten to waterboard them again by gracing them with his theory of war. Though some skeptics may think that the dumbest person graduating from West Point is probably smarter than the President, his speech was truly dizzying and left us all dumbfounded.

Red Square wrote:
Casserole Czar wrote:"Judge-and-Jury in Chief" has already declared that "They will be found guilty and receive the death penalty."
There's been misunderstanding, CC. The people (if we can call them that) who will be found guilty and receive the death penalty are, in fact, Bush and Cheney. They are the criminals who really are on trial here. Also America and its evil arm, the CIA.
Hmm. . . is that why we're trying KSM as a civilian? I.e. Cheney is disguised as Kaled?