Singing for Redistributive Change

Comrades, I am delighted to announce that everyone's favorite progressive, revolutionary children are back with a new song for us all:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Fish are swimming — because of O-Bum!
Birds are singing — because of O-Bum!
Sun is shining on us,
as we get on the bus —
on the bus that belongs to O-Bum...

https://www.obamafu.com

Comrades,

I am glad to see that CP0 is redistributing and stimulating appropriately, to his friends, flunkies, and fans. We know there are statistics, but there are also progressive statistics, like this from the linked article:
A new study released by USA Today also finds that counties that voted for Obama received about twice as much stimulus money per capita as those that voted for McCain.
Perhaps I am wrong, but it seems CP0 has studied FDR well.

Well, Comrade_Tovarich...

A new study released by USA Today also finds that counties that voted for Obama received about twice as much stimulus money per capita as those that voted for McCain.

We said it long ago (www.obamafu.com/all.shtml, March 15, 2009):

You have heard of the stimulus bill.
We are sure it'll fail — yes, it will.
All this money will go
to repay for the flow
of the money to buy "people's will"...

How else did you expect this money to be split? Our Glorious Leader knows that those who did not vote for him, are not just free voters - they are his enemies, and they have to be punished, directly and publicly...

Comrade Joe,

This song is most inspiring. Our glorious leader really is living up to all of my expectations. The glorious Progressive 25% unemploymentWorld of Next TuesdayTM is well on it's way.

And he has even taken our movement across our shores to other lands, but in a nice way. Much like Dear Leader Stalin did in what is now (barf, barf) new Europe.

He said it would be a new America and that we would no longer practice evil Bu$hitler American Imperialism, and he was right. These other countries need our guidance. They need our advice. They need our tariffs, if they do not comply with the religion of the Goracle and clean up their carbon emissions.

It is not, I repeat, it is most certainly not American Imperialism to send the Many Titted Impress to India to bring them into the carbon credit/religion of the Goracle scam.

It is not, I repeat, it is most certainly not American Imperialism to meddle with the wishes of the people of Honduras whose Supreme Court ordered the arrest of Zelaya.

It is not, I repeat, it is most certainly not American Imperialism to impose the carbon credit/relgion of the Goracle scam on China or other countries.

I love this song. I can't wait for the statues to be erected of our present Dear Leader.

Comrade Obamafu,

It is not unexpected at all. It's not necessarily the Chicago way, it's sadly not even the progressive way. "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" has probably been around since body lice (and that's reception I don't want from Garofalo). What is possibly different is how quickly many supporters' expectations have been dropped. He must have some pretty awesome treads and suspension on the tires of his bus.

Will 0bama be as classy as FDR if it gets worse? Will he have livestock culled to raise prices for farmers in flyover country who voted less frequently for him to buy their votes, damn the FDR-dedicated, urban, and hungry? I know where my vote lies, but a little pocket Change™ could persuade me to take an alternate view.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Will 0bama be as classy as FDR if it gets worse?

Not "if", but "when".

And 70 years later, and all in black-and-white, and after the war was won, FDR looks way classier than he was... Look up H. L. Mencken's diaries - he has a few things to say about him.

The evil always is and always will be... but it's the willful perpetuation of it and collaboration with it that drives us (at www.obamafu.com) to resist and fight it with all we've got. Even if it ain't much.

Speaking of FDR and now:

FDR has been right at the top
of his trouble and he could not stop
the Depression. The War
saved his ass and his score.
Yes — you got World War III, coming up...

I miss those days, of singing in school over the One, the One who would rescue America from the evils of the previous administration and his destruction of our glorious system of government, the One who would create a glorious system of healthcare, where no one would be turned away. A president the teachers (at least the card carrying members of the NEA anyway) could swoon over and let the children praise freely, the one who would give them a pay raise, the one who would think of the poor first, and tax the rich. A man who made the people feel better because he was black, and was very caring for all. The one who saved America from terrorists (by appeasment) and repaired our relations with our European superiors.

And then he got impeached. . .

Who did you think I was speaking of ;)?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Who did you think I was speaking of ;)?

Have no idea...

First you said "he was black" (sort of a giveaway - unless spoken figuratively) and then you said "And then he was impeached"...

If you live in alternate reality, please tell me how to get there, away from it all... this one is quite tiresome, with all this eternal vigilance stuff.

In your universe - oh, how much I would love to be there! - the story ended already. Here we still have to make it end - and make it end right. And lemme tell ya - it will take a lot of shoveling...

obamafu wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:Who did you think I was speaking of ;)?

Have no idea...

First you said "he was black" (sort of a giveaway - unless spoken figuratively) and then you said "And then he was impeached"...

If you live in alternate reality, please tell me how to get there, away from it all... this one is quite tiresome, with all this eternal vigilance stuff.

In your universe - oh, how much I would love to be there! - the story ended already. Here we still have to make it end - and make it end right. And lemme tell ya - it will take a lot of shoveling...
I was speaking of none other then der ol' Shlick Miester himself, Bill Clinton.There is a running joke that Bill Clinton was black, and also, just because you are impeached doesn't mean you are removed from office.