SLOT WARS - Prog Off: BOYCOT the BOYCOTTERS

POLL: Whom will you boycott?

You may select 1 option

In view that some companies are trying to destroy Rush, I will avoid the buying products of the following companies until they end their boycot:

• Quicken Loans
  • ProFlowers
  • AOL
  • Tax Resolution
  • The Huffington Post
  • Carbonite
  • Bonobos
  • Sears

Whom will you boycott?

Those who tweet and use other social media should go to all of these companies' pages and tell them what you really think. I just heard from a friend who did just that.

Obama to the wealthy Israeli 1%'ers: I will protect you against the 99%'ers.

Boycott Sandra Fluke.
sandra-fluke2.jpg
No more boys for her.

Comrade Smiley, you have taken cross posting to a whole new level. Over achievers are watched closely by the Party. Equality is a fragile thing.

I was not up for having every BIT of my data magically transfered to Karbonyte at my cost in any case.

It's hard enough to intentionally make a lot of typos then backspace to fix them in order to overheat Google Pservers decoding the Google Keystroke Recording Java Applet.

ladlfjalkd9284kfadl222lkadj7lfajkljoq[oier[pqieorqpoerpoq#

TAKE THAT YOU GOOGLE BASTARDS!

Today, what was seen as a result of removing their advertising from Rush Limbaugh's radio program, Carbonite stock fell 12% on the NYSE today.

This must be part of the insidious plot devised by the evil George W. Bush ! ( spit )

sandra-fluke-condom-fund.png
Cross-posting? Moi?
It is a different image... okay, well, now it is!:) We must help Sandra buy condoms! This is the state's responsibility and the taxpayers must not be allowed to shirk their responsibilities to Sandra for her reproductive health. She has only one hobby and we are violating her rights by not supplying her with sufficient sex aids, sex toys and lingerie. I suggest that all comrades donate condoms to the Sandra Fluke condom fund. If you do not have the address, send them to Barry Hussein, he is very concerned about her being called a name by that mean Rush Limbaugh.