Smear Here: The Official Trey Gowdy Denouncement Thread

[img]/images/Trey_Gowdy_Shovel_Dirt.png[/img]

Here at The People's Cube we remain on the cutting edge of The Current Truth™ , always first to decide what all other Progressives will copy and paste on their own sites so as to build a consensus and create the illusion that even though we Progs, unlike rightwingers, are quite capable of thinking for ourselves, we are nonetheless united in our thinking which means that what we think is, is!

Accordingly, we will lead on smearing, demonizing, trashing, two-minute hating, and otherwise assassinating the character of Republican Congressman Trey Gowdy, who's been appointed to head up yet another waste-of-time-and-tax-dollars on what happened in Bengawahzoo or whatever that place is.

Feel free to copy and paste from old Cube posts on Sarah Palin, Joe the Plumber, et al. Just remember to change all names to Trey Gowdy.

Let's see if we can beat MSNBC to the punch!

Trey Gowdy: "I can see Benghazi from my house!"

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha..... that is a funny one which will be understood by those of us who are experts on geophagy.... greogaphy..... MAPS!

I have no idea who Trey Gowdy is, but I always hate whoever Pinkie says to hate. I am willing to bet that this Trey fellow is related to Curt Gowdy, and he used to be a sports caster, and as we all know, American sport is Racist and a Crypto-Fascist metaphor for imperialism and nuclear war, and that's enough for me to hate Trey Gowdy.

[img]/images/Try_Gowdy_Obama_Hesaid_shesaid.jpg[/img]

He said. She said.

Dedhedvedev - that's a winner-arugula-dinner!

This was taken from a cheese cutting ceremony, both participants blaming the other for cutting the cheese first.

With intellectual power like this, who'se afraid of Trey Gowdy?ImageLet me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Morons!The outdated views of those old, white men are a thousand, or two thousand years old, and nobody wants to live like that!

No doubt Trey Gowdy is a space alien from Mars out to hook all our kids on cigarettes, heroin, and raucous modern music.

The bumpersticker:

Trey Gowdy - worse monster than Ken Starr!

You commies make me sick.

Republican Trey Gowdy is from SOUTH CAROLINA!!! And this Confederate is now leading and investigation about Ben what's his name?? How can this be? Obama is a black president!!! This is nothing but a sick plot to put African Americans back into chains as slaves again!!!! I'm going to be sick. I am also sure besides his running over puppies in his spare time, that this blight on humanity is pushing grannies over the cliff and taking lunch money away from children.

Where does SoS Kerry-Heinz want us to shove his finger?

Ivan Betinov wrote:I have no idea who Trey Gowdy is, but I always hate whoever Pinkie says to hate. I am willing to bet that this Trey fellow is related to Curt Gowdy, and he used to be a sports caster, and as we all know, American sport is Racist and a Crypto-Fascist metaphor for imperialism and nuclear war, and that's enough for me to hate Trey Gowdy.

Impeccable logic Comrade in a jar! You have once again proven the old adage,... or maxim,...you know,...one of those things; "A good brain is a terrible thing to waste".......or is it, "A good brain is hard to find"....whatever,...I wish I could think straight,...maybe I should get my own bottle jar.

I thought he was the third, so to be fancy instead of putting III after his name;
He leads in with trey.