'Smidgen' is my new favorite word.

Not a "smidgen," comrades.

What a most glorious word Mr. Obama has brought into the mainstream of the American lexicon. With such a word one can avert truth and can simply disregard any and all facts and details by simply claiming said facts and details to be less than "smidgen."

Awesome! Imagine the possibilities...

oj-simpson-verdict.jpg
en_0125_Rewind_ClintonLewinsky.jpg
U.S._Debt_Clock_1.jpg
Obama-Golf.jpg

Personally, I love it when he uses the word "folks". It almost like he believes he is a normal human being. Like when he refers to terrorists that attacked in Benghazi as "folks". Such condescension, such empathy. I am getting a tingle, comtades!

Hmm...I myself like "Me." and its derivatives....me Mine, my, I, I've, Myself...Especially when he says it...our Dear Leader REALLY popularized the word, like everything else he touches.

Could you just imagine....How it would be to listen to our big brother say "Me" all day long...I certainly find it within the realm of visualization.

Good thing the interview was kept short, or Dear Leader would have been forced to have Bill O removed and retained for an interview himself!

Yes, Smidgen……Of Course!

Why, it's not easy being enlightened, and there's a heavy cross to bear for perfection. This is why progressive leaders lives in constant fear of resentment for their intellectual superiority and why Jimmy Carter won the cold war.

[img]/images/Obama_Choom_Pot_smidgen.jpg[/img]

Not a smidgen of choom!

Michelle_Envy_Resentment_Bruni.jpg

Okay, maybe just a smidgen of envy and resentment...

if you like your doctor, you can be your doctor...every smidgen of him.

Your healthcare premiums won't go up any more than a smidgen.

I rather prefer the word "Ummm..." To "smidgen." It is so much more useful.

KingObama.jpg
"If you like your smidgen of freedom, you can keep your smidgen of freedom. Period."

- King Barack Husseinovich Obama

If you have a business, you did not even build a smidgen of that business! Someone else made every smidgen of that happen!

What Smidgen of a difference does it make?
-Hillary RodBacon Clinton

Comrades, I believe smidgen is a code word for "honky". Dear Leader is such a kind man deity, is he not?

Jabba The Butt

Capt. Commie - I had to strike you second image with a sharpened shovel. Why did you have to sign it with the People's Cube? What was particularly Cubist about it?
- Red Square

Infidel Olympics are a smidgen better than Islamic Olympics:

2014 Winter Olympics Russian Ski-Jump Team: Irina Avvakumova-- Seen as a having a crack-shot for gold, this 22-year-old from Leningrad qualified for the team by more than a smidgen.

--Minister of Truth