Snow Shovels Needed

To: Central Commitee Inner Circle

Please to accept requisition for snow shovels. Am knowing is maybe too late for this year's budget, but is difficult to remove snow with standard issue shovels.

Is no big deal to our brothers and sisters in North, but here in Southern North Carolina is like four foot blizzard up North.

Magnolia Tree in front yard:
Front Porch View:
Animals are confused:
Image This one's from Maine. Thought he had it made in Hoffman, NC

Photo of Pup in Concord says it all:
Have a Glorius World of Tuesday Comrades,

Your Humble Spiritual Advisor
Grigori E.R.

Grigori,

While I have zero great sympathy for your plight, comrade, I must remind you that you're supposed to be in Washington DC today! Doesn't anyone get the internal memos CP sends out? You are in charge of helping the hyper-stupid, unwashed masses of Everywhere, USSA to chill (I'll bet they are freezing their asses off, haha) out, and remain calm, so our Leader Obamessiah can take his oath of office. POTUS! Can you believe it, comrade?

So get a move on, comrade, pronto! I promised Central Planning that we had everything under control for today. We don't want our asses handed to us, now do we?

Comrade Grigori,

Surely there must be some mistake. These cannot be pictures from southeastern US, they must be pictures of northern Canada, near the Arctic Circle. I'm sure you realize this, Comrade, for party orthodoxy science informs us the earth is warming, Comrade.... WARMING!!!! So you see, this scene you have depicted cannot possibly be happening. Now, excuse me, it is so warm here in New Jersey I am going to go for a swim if I can find a suitably refreshing body of water. WARMING!!!

{microphone off}
Cute pooch. What kind of dog is he/she?

Update,
(character off)
Stopped snowing this afternoon. Charlotte about 4 inches, Raleigh around 6 and I just brushed off about 3 inches on the '96 Honda. Having lived in the Great Progressive State of Maryland most of my life, not a big deal. Moved here about two years ago. Here, it's another story. I've got flowering bushes that were blooming until the freeze last week.

Been fun though. Children in the neighborhood having a ball with the snow. My three Shelties (Shetland Sheep Dogs) with their long fur coats are loving the snow. Been playing and romping in it all day.

Not sure, but I think the neighbors are getting a petition together. Something about Damn Yankees go home and take this crazy weather with you.

(on)
Comade Che,
Was all set to make Pilgrimage to DC, but we are poor Collective and located in one of the poorest Counties. Means no snow plows, salt trucks and no snow tires on Honda. Watched every minute on TV and it's unbelievable. Tuesday is here! Sorry I didn't receive memo.

Comrade Opiate,
Is no mistake. We're only 15 miles from South Carolina State Line. I know is incredible. Maybe Mother Earth spreading the Winter around? Seems only fair. Have noticed the frozen conditions up North and was shocked at the snow storm Marshal Pupovich endured.

Swimming in New Jersey?

Horse and puppy from viewers sending in photos to http://www.wcnc.com
Charlotte News WCNC

No snow yet in Florida, but it's currently a balmy 45 degrees with a biting wind, and we're under a freeze warning tonight.

Found this at Newsbusters:

Comrade Grigori.... as one who has been victim to the Bushitler Weather Weapon in the form of hurricanes several times, and more recently by snow, I can feel your pain! While I am far too comfortable watching TV and enjoying a meal....busy with Party mandated security duties in Washington, I will of course be sending you all the shovels I can spare. I do expect you have that wonderful pooch inside with you, close to the People's Pot Belly Stove?

Commissarka Pinkie
That's perfect. Wish I had a few copies, I'm low on fire wood.

Marshal Pupovich
Now that it's TUESDAY, any hope of a shutdown of that insidious Weapon? I know you're busy in DC. Any word?

Yes, all pooches are fine. Resting around me and the electric heater. They're all tired from playing in the snow. Big day for them.

Ah..... Mi Amigo, Grigori E.R.

I am happy to announce that I just saved your ass from Central Planning buddy!

While I comprehend that you are experiencing the worst weather (damn Bu$hitler and his Climate Change Weapon) in the history of your state, you indeed, dodged the bullet, for not showing up in Washington, DC, yesterday.

Fortunately, when I heard of your predictament, I made other plans. I made sure that there were 5,000 red beanie wearing volunteers (because, of course, I would never pay for this) to take care of all the fainting, drooling (and there were alot of those poor creatures),masses.
Everything went fine (no thanks to you comrade!), and the Obamessiah was very pleased.

So I would say Grigori, You owe me big time, comrade!

Che Gourmet

A Glorius Morning After to you Comrade. No one is more remorseful than I. The event of a thousand lifetimes and I wasn't there. My head is still spinning from the excellant media coverage and my 16 degree outing with the dogs this morning.

Am so pleased that everything went fine. Of all days to drop the ball. Was sure I was headed to exile in Alaska or worse. I am indeed, indebted to you BIG time!

Snow shovels? Oh, you must mean Global Warming shovels comrade.

Apparently you didn't get the latest current truth memo.

And another thing. Here in Florida, whenever the temperature drops into the '40's, they open shelters for the homeless. Every year the local news makes a big deal about this, making sure I feel good and guilty about having my own home with central heat. Last year they really slathered it on thick, featuring women with young children who'd been living out of their cars and were "just like me." In fact, I think they had a homeless version of "Flat Fatima" since I swear I saw the same mother and young son living out of their car on Thanksgiving '07, and again Jan '08.

This year, they're touting the coldest winter seen in Florida since before we moved here (we've lived here 15 years now)--and I have yet to see a single news story about shelters for the homeless. I can't help thinking the Ascension of Obama must have something to do with this phenomenon.

This year, they're touting the coldest winter seen in Florida since before we moved here (we've lived here 15 years now)--and I have yet to see a single news story about shelters for the homeless.

For one thing, now that His Obamaness is in power, their wants and needs have been fully satisfied and there is no suffering. For another, who cares about a bunch of bums and winos when there's an annointing going on? We have to have a certain sense of perspective, of priority. What is more important? Covering every single moment of the One's Very Special Day, or allowing a lapse in that coverage to mention the plight of people who can now be safely ignored since there isn't a Republican in office to blame their plight on?

Thanks Comrade Whoopie. I've really got to look into why I'm not getting these memos.

Comrade Betinov
Good point. Question is where will the media go from here? This is the day after. No republicans to blame and Obama moving on to the business of being President. What are they to do?

Grigori E.R. wrote:This is the day after. No republicans to blame and Obama moving on to the business of being President. What are they to do?

Comrade, while I am sure your security clearance is not up to the full details, rest assured. We will soon stage the great Bush escape and while he is perfectly secure in a top secret gulag, we will be making films of him engaging in whatever sort of mischief we need to explain why any number of 5 year plans are coming up short, natural disasters, unpaid bills, etc. He will get the blame. We will use his visage in our Daily 2 Minute Hate sessions.

Dearest Comrade Grigori,

I understand. It is the same here in the bustling northern metropolis of Toronto, Kanadistan. I am including a foto take at noon of our downtown - the economic engine of the country. So exciting to have such a nice sunny day...

Rush hour is hell though....

Stay warm comrade!
SMO

Update
Headed up to 49 degrees today. Temperature dropped to the low teens after the snow (I mean global warming) and froze everything solid. Should thaw everything nicely.

Was funny. Been wearing my big Furry Hat and getting some strange looks from the locals.

Sister
Got chills just looking at those photos. You stay warm and hope you're feeling better.

Reixcat
Looks just like the squirrels raiding my Pecan trees all Fall. Drove the dogs crazy.

Hmm, then I should not gloat that it shall be near 80 today in texas right?

Our local weatherman did find it amusing to point out last night that while it was in the 60's in Denver, it was dropping into the 30's here in Florida. When I woke up this morning it was 25 degrees with frost.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Our local weatherman did find it amusing to point out last night that while it was in the 60's in Denver, it was dropping into the 30's here in Florida. When I woke up this morning it was 25 degrees with frost.

Commissarka Pinkie,

I talked to my parents last night (they are in Bradenton) and my father said that the weatherman had said that the temperature would only drop below zero degrees for an hour or so. Is that a problem with the citrus crops? Are you inland or on one of the coasts? Where my parents are is on the West coast.

Che, this link might answer your question about the crops:

Tampa Area Freezes Over

I live in the Tampa Bay area, so I'm just up the road from your parents. There's a lot of worry about the strawberry crops in eastern Hillsborough County, because of the upcoming Strawberry Festival which is a very big deal around here and usually pumps lots of $$$ into the local economy.

Local orange trees:

Comrades,

Now that the world loves us again, maybe Cuba could be the 58th State? Would be a nice warm alternative. With Florida freezing we're running out of real estate.

The good news is that according to Comrade Gore, all we need do is put more CO2 in the atmosphere to warm things up a bit! Isn't science wonderful?

Hah! Here in the former Peoples' Republic of Alaska, we had a week-long cold snap where it dropped down to -50.

Then we had a Chinook--a mass of warm air that thawed everything and ruined our winter road. But that was directly attributable to St. Gore's mansion, so there may be some sort of an inconvenient truth to what he's been preaching.

Things are stabilizing again...temps starting to plunge back below Zero.

What sort of corrupting competition you are trying to pull on us Comrade DDR? "I am colder than you?" No one is more equal than I, other than the other enlightened members here in the Inner Circle. Besides, we have already proven with PeopleMath™ that all temperatures are equal!

It sounds like some serious disciplinary action is required over at the Collective Center for Weather Standards, my dear Red Dog (although you are no dearer than all my other comrades, all things being equal).

A state-sponsored sampling involving People's Rectal Thermometerstm showed some rather glaring inconsistencies between the temperature of proletariat ass in the People's Gulag of Alaska, and that found in the Workers' Paradise of Kalifornia...

...hold on a second...getting some additional data from our intelligence network.

OK, that explains the inconsistencies--seems there was some "fudging" from the data collection center in San Francisco. So, for the time being, we may safely conclude that all temperatures ARE equal, and therefore, Global Warming, seems to have more of a human element involved.

Pupovich, could you investigate this element? For the People?

Comrade, do you really wish for me to investigate "fudging" in San Francisco? It's not like this hasn't been celebrated and investigated enough. In fact, it has been said that there are more fudge packers per square mile in San Francisco than any other collective in the USSA.

So I may know the suffering of my fellow comrades in the northern reaches of the USSA, my thermostat has been lowered to an uncomfrotable level for several years.

Never have I been more proud to pay more money to be more colder inside my grovel than the past few winters!