Some very good news on guns

We are finally winning the war against guns!

Look at this news article:

Gun Sales Surging as Citizens React to Possibility of Civil Unrest over Coronavirus

In other words, guns are the New Toilet Paper. Soon, there will be no guns left in the gun stores and no one will be able to buy one!

"Hell, yes! We're going to take your toilet paper dispensers..."

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
"Hell, yes! We're going to take your toilet paper dispensers..."

Beto's triggerin the mythical horned rodent with his pointy finger.

Kids have been sent home from school and ARRESTED! for doin' what Beto's doin' right there in public....and no one says a damn thing about it.

the mythical horned rodent just can't take it any longer.

'pelipsky

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Trigger+finger... I see what you did there...

'pelipsky's tellin' ya Ivan...it's days like this that makes the mythical horned rodent think 'pelipsky's the only one not on crazy drugs...or maybe needs some crazy drugs.

ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED and sent home from school for this kind of beto-havior.

'pelipsky,
over and out,

[b][color=#C0392B]Mikhail Lysenkomann[/color][/b] blew my mind with his brilliance when he wrote: Soon, there will be no guns left in the gun stores and no one will be able to buy one!

Perhaps we can bring them to their knees and run them out of both by allowing them to barter one for the other!

Paper or Plastic RESIZED for the Cube.png

When toilet paper dispensers are outlawed, only outlaws will have toilet paper dispensers.

винтовка Мосина 3-line TP of 1891 is only true TP and Sergei "Мои друзья зовут меня 'Корнолио'" Mosing is its prophet!

More women are using their guns with great skill:

--KOOK

While I must complement the Comrade on her form and lack of tan lines (she must use a very good sunscreen), and that clever and most efficient way she dissipates recoil, I am concerned for her safety as I do not see ear protection or eye protection being worn. A young lady of her age and dressed as she is should know to always use protection. Safety first, you know.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:While I must complement the Comrade on her form and lack of tan lines (she must use a very good sunscreen), and that clever and most efficient way she dissipates recoil, I am concerned for her safety as I do not see ear protection or eye protection being worn. A young lady of her age and dressed as she is should know to always use protection. Safety first, you know.

Although ear protection is vital for indoor ranges, it's somewhat less necessary in outdoor ranges, and if you look closely (as I'm sure you'll do with the nsfw version) you'll see that her eye makeup is likely to prevent all but the tiniest sparks from striking her eyes. On the other hand, Putin knows the importance of eye protection (or perhaps eyesight enhancement) in monitoring such activities:

--KOOK

Most Equal Komrad P. P. Gogol,

I concur that every Komrad's tool shed should contain a винтовка Мосина 3! My reason for owning one with a supply of Silver Tips from the 1980s is that people hide behind stuff.

If I may consider you my friend, then I must say: Bow to the almighty Bunghole! The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!

Taking long, accurate shots at the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon