Somethings Wrong

Comrades,

Somethings wrong here. Something terribly terribly wrong. Since our glorious victory all I have heard or seen is that shrew Pantsy Pelosi with her knees bent running about cackling her shrewiness spew.

This is not right! Is it? She seems to be posturing....like she's the head of the Party!!! She is not the head of the Party Glorious Uber Comrade HRC is head of the party!!!

Methinks I smell the beginnings of a coup.....

Fetch my rats and that shrew-woman-thing!! We shall uncover all plots against her Glorious Uber Comradiness HRC!!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

We've been having a freakin' purge for two days now! Where have you been O'Brien? Drunk with Stalin as the Germans invade? This isn't June 1941. Report for duty

I'll tell you whats wrong, a KKKonservativie Democrat is wrong, or as we like to say in more elite circles, a DINO.

Hillary wrote:We've been having a freakin' purge for two days now! Where have you been O'Brien? Drunk with Stalin as the Germans invade? This isn't June 1941. Report for duty

I know and understand that Glorious Uber Comrade HRC, but the shrew is still shrewing!! Mayhap the purge works slower than I hoped.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Premier Betty wrote:Where are the mass executions?!?
Yes where are they??!! Quit pussy-footing around and prepare the MarkVII's!!!!

O'Brien said
I know and understand that Glorious Uber Comrade HRC, but the shrew is still shrewing!! Mayhap the purge works slower than I hoped.

O'Brien
F*CK THE SHREW ALREADY!!! LET'S GET IT ON, BITCH!!!

Let's put it this way:
No way this bitch and HER ideology has any legs...HRC will be coronated in '08...I have 1M rubles on it! Go ahead and bet the donkey, wife and dacha on it!!! It's a total lock...

Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda wrote:O'Brien said

Let's put it this way:
No way this bitch and HER ideology has any legs...HRC will be coronated in '08...I have 1M rubles on it! Go ahead and bet the donkey, wife and dacha on it!!! It's a total lock...

You have 1M rubles?

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

O'Brien!

Report for duty!
This is the 2nd time I've made this order!
Can't you find the purge?

Has anyone been to the new Broadway production, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to THE PURGE?

O'Brien wrote:
Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda wrote:O'Brien said

Let's put it this way:

You have 1M rubles?

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Well, that's about $200...I've been saving :)

Well, that's about $200...I've been saving

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Saving? SAVING?

Typical FACIST REPUBLIKAN terminology for depriving the proletariat!

First unwarranted attacks on Commissar Pelosi, now depraved capitalist ideas of "SAVING".

We'll be watching you comrade (actually watching you more closely).

And don't think your tin foil hat will protect you! We KNOW what you're thinking!

And don't think your tin foil hat will protect you! We KNOW what you're thinking!

If you ask around a little, you'd find out that I own the people driving the black mariahs...and I have proven loyalty to the movement and HRC...you may also be distressed to know that my "little red book" is more like a Verizon Yellow Pages.

pffft!!!

Hillary wrote:O'Brien!

Report for duty!
This is the 2nd time I've made this order!
Can't you find the purge?

Reporting oh Glorious Uber Comrade HRC!!! I have been locked away in the Ministry of Truth pouring over documents and ideas for the massive propaganda...er, PR campaign exposing the shew for what she is and rightfully exalting you as the one true leader of Amerika that will lead us to the glorious Workers Paradise TM. I posted a few prelimary results already, but we are diligently working on more!!

I have heard good preliminary news that the proles in Soviet New York pick you over anyone as the next President!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

I have heard good preliminary news that the proles in Soviet New York pick you over anyone as the next President!
Of course they would!! We need a campaign of fear and loathing errr understanding and compromise that will win the "fly-over states" for HRC.

After the purge, perhaps HRC may begin her triangulation efforts to achieve this end.