Southern Hicks turn the kitchen tables on Anderson Cooper

Southern Hicks turn the kitchen tables on Anderson Cooper (with subtitles)

Hey, Comrades, it's likely you have already seen this Applebee's commercial. I remember when Anderson Cooper referred to the January 6 “terrorists” as people gonna go back to their Olive Garden and whatever Holiday Inn they're staying at.”> Yeah, he ended his stupid statement with a preposition. That's what really pissed me off.

But, I digress. He went low but, we can still go lower and still have fun! I am so privileged to present those who have accomplished this. You know, the lower thing. It always uplifts people.

There is no possible way I could love this piece more. I binge on it every day. It's a gift from God. Seriously. Listen, listen, and learn, learn, learn.

Oh, Pamalinsky,

Just reading you're back to your musical video posting self again is joyful!

Turnin' the kitchen tables is always fun. Then, we can seat more comrades for vodka and domino effect.

Gosh, this sounds like so much fun, 'pelipsky wants to bring snacks!! Let's push some kitchen tables together, for a game of RinoFoot.

CIZ!!! You've got to love the fringe elements worn by backwoods hicks singing and dancing on Pammie's video. And, RED, too! 1:43 and 2:30 !!!! RED Fringe is so hot right now, don't you think?

Gosh, there is all kinds of subliminal agitation going on within this video. Like Pamalinsky advised The Collective, watch it everyday learning something new about the joy of turning the kitchen tables on Anderson Cooper.

It just can't build any better than that. Can it, comrades??
forelocktug,
'pelipsky
#BR-549

Pamalinsky wrote:There is no possible way I could love this piece more. I binge on it every day. It's a gift from God. Seriously. Listen, listen, and learn, learn, learn.

Pamalinsky, this video reminds 'pelipsky of a Sisterbunny story. [Aside: Sisterbunny came to family burrow during the summer of love before the fall of Detroit. 1968. Sisterbunny came genetically altered by Prader-Willi syndrome.

Back in the late 80's when all 'pelipsky's middle school remedial readers were toying with the idea of setting sportsmen as role models, it was sisterbunny who taught 'pelipsky how to teach students to recheck thinking.

Annie Sullivan was Sisterbunny's idea of a hero and a role model, 'pelisky set Sisterbunny as role model for selecting a role model to students. When 'pelipsky explained who Annie Sullivan was, they all agreed, what she did was pretty wonderful for a lot of people to be able to participate in life.

Anyway, just being a part of the life Sisterbunny lived in, was everything this video is about. Living life. Some day, ask 'pelipsky about the legend of the diet cherry limeade.

Sisterbunny never said, "I'm bored." !!! NEVER!

Sisterbunny would love it that we're loving this video now.

Oh ‘pelipsky, what a sweet welcome back to my beloved Cube. Your amiable kindness has not gone unnoticed by me over the years, even though I may have failed to mention it from time to time.

After playing my original post I noticed that one cannot access the “subtitles” I promised. Using the term “subtitles” was meant to emphasize the snobbery of “elitists' who perceive themselves as “above it all” and need a translation to make themselves comprehensible (something you can understand and hang on to).

They are really just the lyrics, which I think you can get if you go directly to YouTube.

Thank you so much for your engaging participation.

Dear Pamalinsky, I wondered what had happened to you. I'm glad to see you back. I'm not much of a fan of country music but I do appreciate the sentiment in this little ditty. I've experienced life in the upper echelons of society and the lowest echelons of society. The honest people are more often found in the middle, just living their lives without airs of superiority or resentment for their perceived grievances.

Hey, KKK!

So very glad to see you, too. I have experienced life in both echelons as well. I started out as an opera singer and toured with the Metropolitan Opera. I had the good fortune to have Eleanor Steber, a famous singer, as my teacher.

Later, after the tour, I moved to New York and found myself in the midst of infinite possibilities. One of them was finding myself in the family of jazz musicians who were fighting their way out of the snakepit and became famous shortly after. (Dave Sanborn, Brecker Bros., Frank Zappa, Stevie Wonder, Gil Evans and many others).

I learned to love all forms of music including music from other countries and historic forms, as well, including Bulgarian Women's Chorus (stunning modern harmony) including Broadway show tunes, one of the most wonderful escapes from reality! A respite from the cruelty of the world.

We all like to jawbone about the lump the country singers carry with them on the side of their mouths. Somehow, based on their music and perception of others about them, I'm thinkin' it's not tobacco they're storing in their cheeks, it's their tongue, firmly planted in their cheek! Yeah, I have great respect for my country bros.

Pamalinsky wrote:We all like to jawbone about the lump the country singers carry with them on the side of their mouths. Somehow, based on their music and perception of others about them, I'm thinkin' it's not tobacco they're storing in their cheeks, it's their tongue, firmly planted on their cheek! Yeah, I have great respect for my country bros.

In a discussion thread about the "meaning" of Jack White's lyrics it was revealed that his stated stated thoughts for writing the song, "Offend in Every Way," was because even his voice, the sound of it...is offensive to even him, but it doesn't keep him from writing songs. That fact didn't change what the commenters thought about the intent of the actual poet's creation. Being offensive in every way was what the song was all about in their own minds. A comrade could have a better conversation sitting next to a fellow Bulgarian comrade enjoying listening to Pamalinsky's explained hiatus of "choir singing" in Bulgaria, than communicating with those comments of persistence to an incorrect fact passing as their opinion of the lyrics because...????

It was as depressing as reading the comments about Trump and Bibi. Better to just listen to a choir of Bulgarian singers 'pelipsky can't comprehend, but can enjoy that they are singing!! And then afterwards, it's Applebee's for some kind of bourbon steak - medium rare - and an oreo shake. Right??? We'll have to wait till Appleby's opens up a franchise in Bulgaria as the one here in local collective got Corona'd.

But, Pammie, the TPC ro-mance is just palpable and that it's Kraken On in Bulgaria...whew. The TPC kitchen table ain't never been the same. Two straws and an Oreo shake, for the whole collective.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

Okay, so sorry for the delay, but here are the lyrics!

By this time you may or not be interested in them but, due to the relative incomprehensibility of the actual lyrics being sung, I feel a duty to provide them.

It may seem like "just providing the lyrics for those hard of hearing" but, don't be fooled, it's a "translation."

"Hear" they are:

[Verse 1]
Ayy, my girl is bangin'
She's so low maintenance
Don't need no champagne poppin' entertainment
Take her to Wendy's
Can't keep her off me
She wanna dip me like them fries in her Frosty
But every now and then when I get paid
I gotta spoil my baby with an upgrade (ayy)
Ayy, ayy, ayy

[Chorus]
Yeah, we fancy like Applebee's on a date night
Got that Bourbon Street steak with the Oreo shake
Get some whipped cream on the top too
Two straws, one check, girl, I got you
Bougie like Natty in the styrofoam
Squeak-squeakin' in the truck bed all the way home
Some Alabama-jamma, she my Dixieland delight
That's how we do, how we do, fancy like, ooh
Fancy like, ooh
Fancy like, ooh
Fancy like, ooh

[Verse 2]
Uh, don't need no Tesla to impress her
My girl is happy rollin' on a Vespa (there she go)
Don't need no mansion to get romancin' (ooh, woo)
She's super fine, double wide, slow dancin' (slow dancin')
But every now and then when I get paid
I gotta spoil my baby with an upgrade, ayy, ayy, ayy

[Chorus]
Yeah, we fancy like Applebee's on a date night (that's right)
Got that Bourbon Street steak with the Oreo shake (ayy)
Get some whipped cream on the top too (gotta add that whipped cream)
Two straws, one check, girl, I got you (girl, I got you)
Bougie like Natty in the styrofoam (styrofoam)
Squeak-squeakin' in the truck bed all the way home (all the way home)
Ayy, that's how we do, how we do, fancy like

[Bridge]
My new, clean blue jeans without the holes in 'em
Country kisses on my lips without Skoal in 'em
Yeah, she probably gon' be keeping some Victoria's Secrets
Maybe a little Maybelline but she don't need it
In the kitchen light, radio slows down
Boxed wine and her up-do goes down

[Chorus]
Ayy
Yeah, we fancy like Applebee's on a date night (that's right)
Got that Bourbon Street steak with the Oreo shake (ayy)
Get some whipped cream on the top too (gotta add that whipped cream)
Two straws, one check, girl, I got you
Bougie like Natty in the styrofoam (styrofoam)
Squeak-squeakin' in the truck bed all the way home (all the way home)
Ayy, that's how we do, how we do, fancy like

Songwriters: Cameron Bartolini, Josh Jenkins, Shane Stevens, and Walker Hayes
Producers: Walker Hayes, Joe Thibodeau, and Shane McAnally

By the way Comrades, this post marks my 4000th post on TPC>I am very proud of this and intend to double it within 2 months! That's because Joe Biden said so and whatever he says, goes!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:We all like to jawbone about the lump the country singers carry with them on the side of their mouths. Somehow, based on their music and perception of others about them, I'm thinkin' it's not tobacco they're storing in their cheeks, it's their tongue, firmly planted on their cheek! Yeah, I have great respect for my country bros.

In a discussion thread about the "meaning" of Jack White's lyrics it was revealed that his stated stated thoughts for writing the song, "Offend in Every Way," was because even his voice, the sound of it...is offensive to even him, but it doesn't keep him from writing songs. That fact didn't change what the commenters thought about the intent of the actual poet's creation. Being offensive in every way was what the song was all about in their own minds. A comrade could have a better conversation sitting next to a fellow Bulgarian comrade enjoying listening to Pamalinsky's explained hiatus of "choir singing" in Bulgaria, than communicating with those comments of persistence to an incorrect fact passing as their opinion of the lyrics because...????

It was as depressing as reading the comments about Trump and Bibi. Better to just listen to a choir of Bulgarian singers 'pelipsky can't comprehend, but can enjoy that they are singing!! And then afterwards, it's Applebee's for some kind of bourbon steak - medium rare - and an oreo shake. Right??? We'll have to wait till Appleby's opens up a franchise in Bulgaria as the one here in local collective got Corona'd.

But, Pammie, the TPC ro-mance is just palpable and that it's Kraken On in Bulgaria...whew. The TPC kitchen table ain't never been the same. Two straws and an Oreo shake, for the whole collective.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky
I love you, 'pelipsky.