Speaker Declares Voters Enemies of The State

Speaker of the House, Nancy Peloski, has declared all opposition to The Party™ "Enemies of The State™".

Of course, we all knew this already. Anyone who opposes The State™ opposes The Party™ and that makes them clearly our enemies.

What this illustrates, though, comrades, is that The Party™ is clearly winning the Debate™ for her to be so bold as to come out and announce it so definitively. In fact, the Debate™ is over. The voters are the enemy of The State™ and must be punished, re-educated and eliminated (not necessarily in that order).

It's way passed the time when we should illustrate just how popular The Party™ is, with 100% approval ratings and election results.

We know it can be done. We've seen this in such progressive nations as North Korea, Venezuela, China, The USSR (before the fascist Reagan destroyed that Utopia™), Iraq (before the fascist Bush destroyed that Utopia™) and many other Utopian™ nations around the world.

Yes, comrades! It's time to deal with the subversives once and for all! Eliminate all domestic enemies! It's time!

A special message from Nancy Pelosi (twitter link - sorry),

I like to put specialty sauce on my ice cream, too.

So what evening do I need to clear for Pelosi-Kristallnacht ? July 4? MLK day? September 11?

Labor Day, comrade. Remember, it's for The Workers™ and The Children™.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:... < Mini AOC to Ocasional-Cortex ≅ (but way matured ≡) Hilariously Unhinged Anonima to Peloski > ...
Two twitter comments:

I vibrantly joined that club.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:So what evening do I need to clear for Pelosi-Kristallnacht ? July 4? MLK day? September 11?
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Labor Day, comrade. Remember, it's for The Workers™ and The Children™.
Though pogroms [погром] were (and are) repulsively recurrent (oy, rikerant...) outbursts, Nov 9 – Nov 10 is the only (pardonne-moi mes mots) "historically korrekt" date for Kristallnacht-style ops.

If Subvertor-1 manages again to swindle himself into HoP, the House of (BAD!) Color [dragged by Putinov and pushed by Jinpong, of course], he will on January 20, 2021 invade sumptin, anythin', just to later finally find some footnote about Him-Him-Himself ("Orange Dictautocrator T" it will say) in the Annals Of History (the bigger half of its tomes devoted to the glorious deeds of Dear if-if-if-if Leader, by the way). Just to appear as "equal" to Jimma' Carter, whom he perpetually confuses with Ronaldus Magnus (yet another Poisonous Enemy of The People!).

Aside from reliable sources talking to me, yeah, talking to me, talking to me (b/c who the hell else are they talkin' to? well, I'm the only one here), I'm pretty confident that the target and epicenter of that attack will be Grønland, where the wymyn have not so | but so ― (ask any Dane, they know!). Didn't Orange Gangster already sent them an offer they can't refuse? Eh?

That invasion ―... but you know ―... you know the thing...

Mystery item No. 1