Spike Lee Again Thwarted in Search for Justice

Attempting to make up for sending a squad of justice-seeking uncredentialed spontaneous law-enforcement officers in search of alleged Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman to the home of an elderly retired couple by mistake, Famous Ninety-nine Percenter Spike Lee has once again sent unofficial investigators to a wrong address - this time to the home of music icon, Bob Dylan.

Unbiased mainstream journ0lists, who said they were not attempting to make excuses for the error, noted that Dylan's real name is Robert Allen Zimmerman, close enough for government and uncredentialed spontaneous investigatory work.

In spite of the apparent misunderstanding, some members of the unofficial justice squad were skeptical; one said sarcastically, "I suppose this Dylan claims he's Hispanic, too!", an allusion to the probably never-to-be verified claims that alleged shooter Zimmerman is a multi-race Hispanic and a registered Democrat. These are assertions which, if true, would undercut the conventional wisdom that the shooter is a white supremacist Republican neo-Nazi racist which is why they are almost certainly not true.

Film personality Spike Lee could not be reached but spokespeople who were asked if the celebrity would apologize for the error said only that he would double or even triple, if necessary, his tweeting time until he got it right have no comment.

Meanwhile, the squad of truth-seeking uncredentialed spontenous law enforcement officers vowed to leave no Zimmerman unturned in their quest for justice. In a new effort to locate the guilty party, they were currently on the way to the home of someone calling himself Aaron Zimmerman of Augusta, Maine. They vowed to use every uncredentialed spontaneous law enforcement tool at their disposal, including threats and harassment, in order to properly investigate every Zimmerman from Aaron in Augusta to Zelda in San Diego, California, until they found the right one.

Face the truth. He was not a "lone wolf" Muslim of the right wing fringe. He was a bigoted racist with backing from Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and armies of others. Our only hope lies in Al Shaprton and Jesse Jackson.

Artista wrote:
spike-lee.jpg
Poster Child

Comrade Artista, the party has their eye on you and awards you Friend of People for accuracy in reporting.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Artista wrote:
spike-lee.jpg
Poster Child

Comrade Artista, the party has their eye on you and awards you Friend of People for accuracy in reporting.
I accept the award and I thank the party for such an honor.

Comrade Opiate,
I am confused about the phrase "Pussy Ass Cracker". Not sure if it refer to a really bad product/marketing campaign by Nabisco or if the State has been conducting covert experiments in orifice melding on poor, white southern females?