Ssshhhh.

C2GM,

That ad would have had success with 'pelipsky signing up, too. Already doing all that kind of scrubbing and mopping at burrow fo' F.r.e.e.!!!

???

Here's another thing comrades can't talk about. University of Texas band members are forced...F.O.R.C.E.D., 'pelipsky tells self, FORCED to play "The Eyes of Texas" and band members don't like it one bit.

Some University of Texas football players are offended because the University of Texas band members are forced to play the University of Texas' war hymn when the UT football team players score points or make a great play. Just hearing "The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You" makes whatever the University of Texas football player did...well it just turns it in to a minstrel show!!!

Playing such a war hymn to celebrate black faced football players' athletic prowess is pure Jim Crow...or somethink. and the traditional honor must stop.

'pelipsky sits alone in TPC Cone of Silence.

"Well," as we say here at Pecan Orchard #6, where Highway 6 runs BOTH ways, "Just Hullababoo caneck caneck." (and yes, narrator really talks that way.)

According to the journalist's narrative, the obvious solution is for the UT Music Department, to create different UT Bands, skilled in different repertoires of sheet music, to perform at different University sponsored events, of various persuasions, be they bubble protected, or not.

This idea does not sound like a full ensemble, to the mythical horned rodent.

This TPC Cone of Silence technology is the b.e.s.t.

Thank you most munificent Red Square for providing TPC with this advanced technology, foreknowing Cubists would need it today.

[video][/video]

C2GM, apparently you are some sort of phobic. This ad inspired many self-identified (but not out) wokesters back in the (ahem) swingin' 70s.

I denounce all of you for talking about something you're not supposed to talk about! Making fun of something you're not supposed to make fun of! I should have Red Square lock this thread, but then you'd probably start a new one making fun of this post.

if Premier Cho Bai-Din negotiates a ceasefire to this discussion will he get a Nobel Prize?

Ellsworth Toohey wrote: C2GM, apparently you are some sort of phobic. This ad inspired many self-identified (but not out) wokesters back in the (ahem) swingin' 70s.

Ah yes, the 70s were swingin and woke. The latest "endless war" contrived to sell lots of useful military items and make lots of capitalists rich going to war against the peasant communists was waning.

Since the 'land war with Asia' started when there was a mandatory draft in the 60s there were no families untouched that had a son of eligible age. There were two choices. Join the branch of military of your choice or be drafted into the army. I only knew a few people that joined. It seemed like the ones that were drafted had a quicker trip home.

I learned a lot about the VN 'land war in Asia' when we would all be hanging out and people got to drinking and talking about their experiences.

This is my choice for a military recruitment film. Two great life lessons here. Join up and let them teach you a 'brand new plan' and 'learn a lot from your enemy' which at this time was called "ol' Charlie".

Not in anyway wanting Commissarka Pinkie to use her shovel to denounce this thread to Red Square, who will most assuredly l.o.c.k. this thread down, according to Commissarka Pinkie.

'pelipsky sits silent in Cone of Silence ...

Wait...

Cone of Silence? 'pelipsky's the only one using Red Square's secure Cone of Silence to talk about things that can't be talked about anymore. How do long term TPC'pers know what to post to further comment of mockery about these things Ssshhh.'d about in TPC Cone of Silence????

Wait...

Is this being recorded??

Is this like when James Comey:FBI and his scene of crime of Federal Security because he didn't like using the FBI: Secure Cone of Silence made available at his home basement SCIF, because he didn't "like" to use it?

Is this thread just an episode on that reality show, Candid Cone of Silence?

????

Most Equally Esteemed and Silenced Komrads,

The People's Air Force had me when I saw THIS and the fine documentary it represented. Is it wrong that I was not content with my Cold War role of Nuclear Hostage? I figured felt if something like that was going to happen then I wanted to be a part of it.

Easily swayed in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Comrades!!!

The FaceBook Ssshhhh. ban on discussing the origins of the Chinese Wuhan Lab created Corona virus has been lifted.

We don't know if this means the TPC Cone of Silence is no longer a necessary precaution for super spreaders of journalist's articles about the point of origin of Covid 19.

Super spreaders be cautious out there.