Stalin's only daughter dies in Wisconsin aged 85

My only question is, what was Stalin's only daughter doing in Wisconsin? Wisconsin??? My other only question is, why was she allowed to live until 85? My yet another only question is, has anyone's head rolled for this oversight?

Stalin's only daughter - who famously denounced his reign of terror - dies in Wisconsin aged 85

Stalin_Daughter_Aliluyeva.jpg
Together: Trusting beloved leader and Father of Nations Joseph Stalin gently holds cunning CIA operative Peters disguised as his only daughter Sveltana in 1935.

Stalin_Daughter_Aliluyeva_Beria.jpg
Influence: Shameless turncoat and secret CIA operative Peters deceitfully gains confidence of Lavrentiy Beria, the gullible chief of glorious Soviet security under Stalin - the KGB.

ORGAN OF BOURGEOIS PROPAGANDA wrote:Svetlana Peters, who famously denounced communism and moved to the United States in the late 1960s, died from colon cancer.

Her defection in 1967 - partly motivated by the poor treatment of her late husband, Brijesh Singh, by Soviet authorities - caused an international furore.

Within months, she published her a memoir about life in Russia, entitled Twenty Letters to a Friend, that became a best-seller.

But Peters, who was known internationally by her previous name, Svetlana Alliluyeva, said her identity involved more than just switching from one side to the other in the Cold War.
Upon her arrival in New York City in 1967, the 41-year-old said: 'I have come here to seek the self-expression that has been denied me for so long in Russia.'

READ MORE AT THE ORGAN OF BOURGEOIS PROPAGANDA THE DAILY MAIL

Woo Hoo! Can we convene the kangaroo court and have show trial?

Until Uncle Joe croaked, Svetlana must have been the loneliest Comradette of the entire Rodina.

Purge was too mild a description for any
potential 'Svetlana suitor' while Stalin was around Image.

My favorite part of the propaganda piece:
"At 17, she fell in love for the first time, with a film-maker and writer 22 years her senior named Aleksei Kapler. But Stalin did not approve of Kapler, whom he dismissed as a ‘Bohemian artist' and a Jew, and banished him to Siberia for ten years."
Our great comrade of steel didn't mess around. If only we could all send the boyfriends or girlfriends of our children of whom we don't approve to Siberia - sigh.

A call to all of our best "air-brush" artists: this non-person must be purged from the photographic record!

Good Lord! (if you'll pardon the expression) how can this have happened? We all know Stalinists, including their daughters, NEVER DIE! Formaldehyde is our friend!

That's very true about formaldehyde..... Nancy P. and Harry R. swear by it.

And if it's good enough for those two, it's certainly too good for us !