Step Forward Comrade and Get Your Reward!

Comrades! Commissar Pupovich was think...er...wonder..er, a memo showed up on his desk (yes, that's the ticket) which suggested that we should have a place for forward thinking Progressives should be recognized for their good work, perhaps receive one of our new medals as suggested elsewhere, and of course be put up against the People's Wall and er... photographed.

When I heard this heartwarming story this morning, my progressive heart just jumped with joy!

National Day of Panhandling for Reparations

noah07.jpg

So, which of you comrades thought this up? Come forward and receive that which is your due! This idea was simply brilliant! It is progressivenss at it's best. It has good intentions, redistribution of wealth, guilt, absolution of guilt, condemnation of the ruling capitalist class, OPM, you name it! Now I certainly do not wish anyone to think I am promoting competition comrades, simply wishing to give recognition for excellence in the battle for the Progressive World of Next Tuesday!

Feel free to chronicle other praise worthy efforts by your comrades as well!

Was this your plan Chairman? Sure, we know on the outside you seem as crusty as the driver's seat of the Hildo after a long session with the Empress or Nancy. Yet deep down, way down deep, you have a heart.. ok, so not a heart per se, but some sort of gelatinous substance.

Perhaps Commissar Theocritus? His inventiveness is legendary as well. SMO? Laika? Step up and be recognized!

reparations-can_web.jpg

F'n crackers!!!! I donts wants your chump change biatch's, Heys, white bread bitch!! Your F'n taco will be my reparation! What yous lookin at fewl!! You beta sit your red headed cracker ass back down...Diss biatch belongs to the Sea-Bass NOW!!!

Hmmmm, so I can assume that was not your idea Comrade Sea Bass? Sounds like you have your own plan to bring restoration to a group forced suffer so many indignities for so many centuries due to Bush lying.

What if there were white slaves in someone's family? That wouldn't count right? It better not count!

No Betty! White slaves never count! As a madder of fact, I think that we should take the lead from Oboma's pastor and support black supremacy (party members exempt of course).

OK, but who is responsible for this? Inquiring Pup's need to know. If the comrade here behind this brilliant idea is too shy to come claim their medal, then it may be necessary to decide for ourselves who it was.

Not me. I try to avoid responsibility at all costs. That way I stay happy.

But perhaps you know or suspect who might have came up with this brilliant idea?

I suspect it was someone who believed all our Party Truths™. He, he. The fools.

Names Comrade! Names! It doesn't matter if it is fact, we will get the truth out.

I don't know names! I'm just babbling incoherently just like a good party member should do when confronted with a question they don't know the answer to!

Maybe if we have no names, maybe we should just give the credit to Our Majesty?

So, little Mr. Progessive Panhandler didn't have room on his poster to spell out "years"? It's two more letters, chump. You made it to college (obviously) and yet you can't figure out how to put the "E" and "A" in there?

Oh well, mindless fools are easier to control, I suppose. These two look like fine "voluteers" to help us build the William J. Clinton Memorial People's Reeducation Center and Uranium Mine in WY. Winter is coming and much work needs to be done to prepare for our 2009 opening date.

Good idea Comrade Fox! Yes, let us just credit the Many Titted Empress for that wonderful idea! All praise goes to her anyway.