Stephen Colbert Corrects Audience's Incorrect Thinking

[img]/images/various_uploads/Colbert_Jiffy_Lobo.jpg[/img]

In spite of all the media efforts, it still has to be spelled out for some people that if Trump does it, it's wrong, awful, nasty, and deplorable. Thus (as it should not have to be explained to loyal party members and other korrekt-thinking individuals) if Trump fires Comey, the firing must be condemned in the strongest possible terms.

Last week we wanted him fired? So what! Last week's truth is not The Current Truth™ .
Are they truly not aware of The Current Truth™ that Comey is a martyr in the face of Trump's capitalist excess and counter-revolutionary dogmatism? That Comey is now a hero of the people? A true revolutionary?

Or is the audience filled with wreckers, kulaks, enemies, saboteurs, parasites, and Mondayists who are out to subvert the will of the people and humiliate the party?

Surely Comrade Colbert is investigating this deviation, this alternative humor, to discover those responsible for this embarrassment.

Midnight arrests, show trials, secret trials, secret show trials, hipster gulags, and the replacement of craft cocktails with off-brand vodka must all be on the table in the operation to get to the bottom of this outrage and expose the source of this nefarious, opportunist, revisionist intrigue.

How awful to be such a partisan dullard that one has to look to Dear Leader Colbert for instructions on the appropriate politically correct response. Don't we have a Truth App for that?

This story adapted into a 3-panel, for the differently-minded and the Pravda comic section:

colbert1-1.jpg
Look everybody, Doahnuld Dumpf fired Comey!

audienceclap.jpg
Hooray! Hip Hip Huzzah!

stephen_small.jpg
SHUT UP YOU FILTHY THOUGHTKRIMINALS!!!!!!!!!! DUMBALD CHUMPH IS AN ENEMY AGENT!!!!!!!!!! COMEY WAS GONNA PUT BLOMBALD LUMPFH IN JAIL!!!!! FOUR COMEYS GOOD, TWO TRUMPIES BAAAAAAD!!!!!

[OFF]

This is the first thing I've seen of the "new" Colbert, post- Colbert Report (silent t). All I can say is, his Trump impression is on point. His delivery's still the same, though.

Comrades, permit me to channel a small portion of the thoughtfulness and wisdom that I learned from His Most Serene Compassioness™, Saul Alinsky. We should counsel Comrade Colbert. You see, it is my impression that Comrade Colbert has so much hatred and bile for the Evil Trumphitliter™ that he is close to making himself irrelevant. Make no mistake, I understand that it is tolerance and compassion that is the driving force behind his hatred and bile for the Evil Trumphitliter™. I will speak to some of our "Fellow Travelers" that we have installed within the senior management at CBS and let them know what The Party's™ stance on this matter is. I will also tell them to pass the message on to Comrade Colbert that I promise to stop using his mouth as my personal c*** h******. #HEILHILLARY!!!!

This is problem with the fast pace of the today's news cycle - people don't know what to think until they are told.

This came in the morning dispatch from Mr. Pinko. We must do something about this and organize a protest, but I'm not sure what and how.

I know - we must demand that Trump stop confusing us with his sudden moves and that he stick to the designated narrative and represent a complete opposite of what we believe at all times. Otherwise he will disrupt the balance in our universe followed by a total chaos and Armageddon.

Trump_Democrats_Confused.jpg

Red Square wrote:... must do something about this and organize a protest, but I'm not sure what and how.

You know, simply Flippin' Charts wouldn't work anymore.
What's needed now is 3D-Charts, on any Trump's move.

Time to really (re)activistate Comrade Husseinovich, aka TAFKA3P*.

* The Activist Formerly Known As 3D-Chess Player.

Comrade Putout wrote:< Mentally deranged Moonbat jumps the Shark, 2017, Kube Gallery >
poor sharkey... (scream alarm, Comrades PETA!)

and only now do I see a physiognomo-genetic beeline from Inaugurlie* to Pocahontas.

* aka Luke Crywalker.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Red Square wrote:... must do something about this and organize a protest, but I'm not sure what and how.

You know, simply Flippin' Charts wouldn't work anymore.
What's needed now is 3D-Charts, on any Trump's move.

Time to really (re)activistate Comrade Husseinovich, aka TAFKA3P*.

* The Activist Formerly Known As 3D-Chess Player.
Komrades..does this mean we go to DEF CON 2!!

This is a training video showing the korrekt response to the news that Trump has fired Comey. This is also the korrekt response or to virtually any action, statement, or Tweet coming from Trump. In fact, practically any manifestation of Trump's existence must be met in exactly this manner with exactly this kind of pitch.

This will show them the moral, intellectual, and emotional superiority of progressivism over the knuckle-dragging Trump supporters.

Red Square wrote:Rare video of epileptic banshee
She inspires me

bear-sitting-at-the-computer.jpg

"THE KEENING"
Corporal Ivan - a 21 year old enlistee and junior drone pilot. Smells faintly of tundra moss and old canvas.
Major Ursa - Commander of the facility. Ruggedly handsome, immensely muscled and fit. Looks the consummate professional in uniform despite not having any pants. Smells surprisingly clean like a crisp breeze on an early spring morning. Very nice white teeth as well. I give him a 10 for sure.

(Scene 1/Act 1)
Deep underground at a secret drone facility in Siberia:

Corporal Ivan: Major, I have the drone on station at the campus. Video feed is live, sir.
Major Ursa: Corporal, that creature approaching the Trump sign....is that....what is that sound?
Corporal Ivan: Unknown. Shall I zoom in, sir?
Major Ursa: I will let you know what to think and when to think it Corporal. Now, zoom in on that sound.
Corporal Ivan (maneuvering the joystick): Target locked. Zooming in, sir.

Mystery item No. 1

Major Ursa: BY LENINS BEARD, CORPORAL....PULL THE F*** BACK!!!!

Corporal Ivan's eyes roll back as he pitches forward violently collapsing on the ground. Major Ursa, hands jammed desperately against his ears, falls to his knees in pain.
Major Ursa utters a defiant "TRRRUUUUMMMP!!" before his heart beats its last.

Fade to black aaaaand scene.

Major Ursa Sanspantaloons: On Trotsky's Perforated Skull I swear, YOU shall sweep the Oscars this year!! Bravo! Sequel???

I'll give Colbert 4/4 on the Simple Jack retard scale. He's leading the pack with Keith Olberman, Rachel Maddow, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson….etc,etc,etc,etc,

Oleg:
As a point of interest I have a degree from the school where the girl is screaming. In the video I can see the buildings where I took classes in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geology, and Classical Studies. I was the business manager of the school newspaper. I was completely incompetent. However, I DID learn about the Ramones from the news room guys (I graduated in 1977). The screaming girl evokes the Ramones song, "Beat on the Brat (with a baseball bat)". One of my daughters is moving to this city in the coming weekend and is trying to get a job on campus. No, the girl in the video is not my daughter.

[color=#C0392B]Papa Kalashnikook[/color] was thinking EU when he wrote:I'll give Colbert 4/4 on the Simple Jack retard scale. He's leading the pack with Keith Olberman, Rachel Maddow, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson… etc, etc, etc, etc.
Here in the United States we use the Simple Genosse Maladroit Scale™.