Stool transplant: medical use for Obama's campaign promises

Comrades! Behold! New Advances in the Peoples Medical Technology!

Getting a "stool transplant" could become a standard treatment within just a few years

Just as blood banks and sperm banks are now commonplace, stool banks may soon dot the landscape.

I'm guessing as soon as DearLeaderCare becomes the rule of the land, that they will discover more uses for this: treating republicanism, curing starvation in reeducation FEMA camps, Rush Limbaughs'<spit> hearing problem.

What other ailments could you see being cured by a fecal transplant? Fortunately for The People, Big Pharma < again, spit> won't be able to get their evil greedy tentacles in on the action, because Washington DC has already cornered the market on fecal matter.

Just as blood banks and sperm banks are now commonplace, stool banks may soon dot the landscape.
I thought we already have "stool banks..."

[img]/images/Shitibank.gif[/img]

Princess Nanski has already deemed Obamacare a stool. It must be passed to see what's in it...

Red Square wrote:
I thought we already have "stool banks..."

[img]/images/Shitibank.gif[/img]
Again proving how gloriously progressive the collective is! Yet another (insert superlative here) example of "Life imitating the Cube"

A stool replacement may dangerously alter Obama voters' thinking patterns.

[img]/images/Obama_Shit_For_Brains_Voters_3D.jpg[/img]

A four-year study of voting-related factors produced this computer-generated 3D model of the average Obama voter's head content.

So, Komrades, the phrase "Take this s**t and shove it" will soon become a medical prescription.

I thought he was just being polite when I took a seat in the White House Commisary and he asked if he could push in my stool.

We seem to be reaching the bowels of the issue.

Oh, the punishment of this thread !
And it's only Friday night........