STORK DETAINED AS SPY IN EGYPT FOUND DEAD

Comrades: There are times when a story comes to us already written in Cube format and requires no re-write. This is one of those times -

Cairo Egypt:

A stork once detained by Egyptian authorities on suspicion of being a winged spy has been found dead.

Mahmoud Hassib, the head of Egypt's southern protected areas, said Saturday that local residents found the dead bird on an island in the Nile, south of the ancient city of Aswan.

In August, a local resident found the stork in Egypt's Qena governorate, some 450 kilometers (280 miles) southeast of Cairo. Both he and police were suspicious of the European wildlife tracker found on it. Authorities later let the bird go.

However, controversy trails the bird into death. An Egyptian wildlife organization claimed on its Facebook page the bird was "eaten by local villagers." Hassib denied that the bird had been eaten, though he didn't know an exact cause of death.

European Spy Drone?

6b587d6d-0d74-42eb-a870-9e3b488c4cfbjpg.jpg

Be careful mocking these spy birds.... Clearly you are not familiar with my trained pigeons and their talent shitting that put the fear of Lenin in Father Prog.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] once again wrote:Comrades: There are times when a second story comes to us already written in Cube format and requires no re-write. This is one of those times -

A squirrel once detained by Egyptian authorities on suspicion of being a four-legged spy has been found dead.

Mahmoud Hassib, the head of Egypt's southern protected areas, said Saturday that local residents found the dead squirrel on an island in the Nile, south of the ancient city of Aswan.

In August, a local resident found the squirrel in Egypt's Qena governorate, some 450 kilometers (280 miles) southeast of Cairo. Both he and police were suspicious of the European wildlife tracker found on it. Authorities later let the squirrel go.

However, controversy trails the squirrel into death. An Egyptian wildlife organization claimed on its Facebook page the squirrel was "eaten by local villagers." Hassib denied that the squirrel had been eaten, though he didn't know an exact cause of death.

European Spy Rodent?

craptek-in-an-egyptian-prison.jpg

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Be careful mocking these spy birds.... Clearly you are not familiar with my trained pigeons and their talent shitting that put the fear of Lenin in Father Prog.
I must admit, Pupovich, that I was unfamiliar with this "talent shitting" till this evening. After reading an earlier thread of Father Prog I've decided to develop my own talent to its fullest. As you know, I spend much time in high places. Prepare yourself...

Dear Comrade Putout,

"Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated"

Putout vs Cube.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:I must admit, Pupovich, that I was unfamiliar with this "talent shitting" till this evening. After reading an earlier thread of Father Prog I've decided to develop my own talent to its fullest. As you know, I spend much time in high places. Prepare yourself...

I do hope in your studies you also learned of my Jimmy Cater nano rabbits that allegedly caused much chaos and mischief for comrades that needed some comradely corrective actions. Oh, and let me assure you of one thing..... I have friends in LOW places.....if you catch my drift comrade.

However, controversy trails the bird into death. An Egyptian wildlife organization claimed on its Facebook page the bird was "eaten by local villagers." Hassib denied that the bird had been eaten, though he didn't know an exact cause of death.
Well, being cut up for the old stew pot will do it every time. And Hassib no doubt means that the noble creature, giving of himself to The People™ even in death, has not been eaten yet, but has been divided into 150-calorie portions and exported for USSA schoolchildren's lunches, in accordance with Dear Lady Mooch's "Get a Move On and Do What I Say" program.

Comrades: We have put out information that this creature was a spy for the KKKapitalist. But in reality it was actually worked for the Cube.....Yes all rest your sphincters, this noble creature gave his all for the cube.

Agent 92 X will be remembered and was served with rice, and Broccoli with hollandaise sauce…

Maybe they should have been looking for one of these:

Is this what Kerry meant by "unbelievably small"?

--KOOK

Kook, I think one of those is here tonight and keeps landing on my baked potato...

Captain Craptek wrote:Kook, I think one of those is here tonight and keeps landing on my baked potato...

Actually, I think the Russians may well be ahead of us in MAV's-- Remember all those instances of "flies" continually hovering around Obama? How else would Putin have overheard Obama muttering to himself: "Who can give me a fig leaf?" Maksim must have gotten it wrong:

... because this means that Putin is the real "Lord of the Flies" rather than Obama.

Comrade Kook,

Excellent thinking. I believe you are recovering from your dementia!