Students! Revolt!

I pulled this from GOMS favorites.

Meow...any off character comments?
Just curious.

Collectively!

Mortgages!

Karate, Soccer, Piano, & Latin!

Hook Up! Get Laid! ....Safely.... and Protest!

This shitty advertisment was brought to you by Students for a Dhimmicrat Society™.

I see nothing wrong. I expected GOMS to like seeing the waves of useful idiots like himself do the protesting that he is too lazy to do.

Someone has been asleep at the wheel of the space vehicle... I told you channeling Jerry Garcia's transmissions may be detrimental to a dog's brain...

https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=1534

In answer to that person in the video, the best way to "protest" would be to speak an articulate, well thought out message that has been developed from philosophical principles and explains your position from the ground - up to abstract ideas. Left wing activism, with all it's attendant dressing up in bizarre protest costumes, waving signs, shouting slogans and gathering in large groups, is the adult equivalent of a child's temper tantrum and isn't an articulate argument so much as it is a cry and a scream. Children are "activists." Adults relate with the intellect. I feel nothing but distain for adults that basically lay on the floor kicking and screaming and then have the gall to tell me that that is their argument. Piss off, you leftwing freaks.

BTW - what or who is GOMS?

$.$. Halliburton wrote:BTW - what or who is GOMS?

Grumpy Old Man Sludge, aka BillyBobJoe of You Tube infamy. I actually set up an account there for the express purpose of hitting on him, but only because Laika and Betty put me up to it and triple dog-dared me.

The things I do for The Party!

And it almost worked too. Has he written back yet?

Ah but my dear cousin S.S., this is the strength of the Left. Adult children make the best minions because they are often well educated but still shallow, emotional and relativistic herd animals. The rational behaviour and critical thinking you suggest would make them too individualistic to be of use to the Party. Let's face it, Hugo Chavez is actually guilty of many of the same things we accuse Bush of doing. Yet who do our minions consider to be the more admirable leader? A rational person's head would explode if they tried to apply consistant, objective logic to this conundrum.

There's an old axiom that trying to organise Conservatives is like trying to herd cats, while organising Liberals is like herding sheep. For those of us in the Inner Circle, this is a good thing.

Yes... the students are revolting... (Hey... I waited and waited and waited and Betty didn't say it... someone had to... )

I just now got that. See what a publik edukation does to you?