Stupid terrorist blows his legs off

Image Displaying all the comptence for which Muslims are renown, an Iranian terrorist threw a grenade in Thailand today, and... well, I'll let the story speak for itself:
Haaretz wrote:A man thought to be Iranian was seriously wounded in Bangkok on Tuesday when a bomb he was carrying exploded and blew one of his legs off, police and a government spokeswoman said.

Shortly before, there had been an explosion in a house the man was renting in the Ekamai area of central Bangkok, government spokeswoman Thitima Chaisaeng told reporters.
A taxi driver told Thai television the man had then thrown a bomb in front of his car before running off, injuring him slightly.

Thitima said police had tried to move in and arrest the man after blast by the taxi. According to the Bangkok Post, he threw another grenade at the police that hit a tree and bounced back toward him and exploded, which caused him to lose both his legs.
"The police have control of the situation. It is thought that the suspect might be storing more explosives inside his house," Thitima said, adding that, according to an initial police report, the man was thought to be Iranian.

Five people were wounded as a result of Tuesday's attack.

A senior Israeli official said Tuesday that Thailand police believe that the bombing that took place in Bangkok earlier in the day was a botched terror attack....

Bangkok_Stupid_Terrorist.jpg

As a firm supporter of Israel against the brutal terror states surrounding it, allow me to be the first to say: Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Image Egads, comrades! What a horrible atrocity Da Jooooooos have perituated against this wonderful young man, who only wanted to express his frustration at his poverty and lack of opportunity by blowing up some Jooooooos. Is that so wrong?

Comrade Joe wrote: "The police have control of the situation..."
I suspect that he ain't gettin' far!

And I do believe that this is very similar to what happened to Achmed the Dead Terrorist!

Blast, watch out for the bouncing rubber grenades!
So I wonder if his body mimicked his learning curve.

This is big coverup by capitalist corporatist Republican news agencies. My sister's friend's boyfriend's cousin's dog told me that the fool was actually American redneck, who just before the explosion said, "Hey, y'all, looka this!"