Sunset Boulevard remake as Hillary Clinton's biopic

[img]/images/various_uploads/Sunset_Boulevard_Hillary_Remake.jpg[/img]

Hillary Clinton is about to enter eternal stardom by playing in her own biopic, written as a remake of Sunset Boulevard where she appears as a faded star who lives trapped in the past and draws people into her insane fantasy world where she plans a triumphant return.

Having been unable to win the presidency and failing to find a hobby, she is preparing for her new role by endlessly saying, "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

Ushanka tip to $.$. Halliburton for his most equal analogy.

Like many famous comedy teams, Hillary didn't do it all by herself. Yes Komrades, the Democrats take sexual assault very seriously.

Obama_Clinton_Medal_Sex_Abuse.jpg

Russkies! Did they really know, or just engineered a leak?

Thank you, Genosse Dummkopf - your set of images is excellent. And obviously you've come up with the analogy before anyone else. However, as we all know, you didn't think that. All our thoughts exist in the kollektive consciousness and anything you think on your own is something you're borrowing, like a book from a public library.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Sunset_Boulevard_Hillary_Remake_2.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:... All our thoughts exist in the kollektive consciousness and anything you think on your own is something you're borrowing ...
Absolutely.

Yedinitsa – nol' alias One (individual) – null alias 1 = 0 (Mayakovsky's Axiom!).
Whereas
Party – hand of million fingers, clenched into one thundering fist (he added, that Mayakovsky*).

That's it.
Kubic Party a fist in my skull, and (now and then) Russian agents who whisper into my head.

* Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayakovsky, in his poem Vladimir Ilyich Lenin,
in distinctive Mayakovskian red-march-cadences (to not say, red-goose-stepping-rhythm):

Партия –
рука миллионопалая,
сжатая
в один
громящий кулак.
[/indentr]Единица – вздор,
единица – ноль.

Party –
hand of million fingers,
clenched
into one
thundering fist.
[/indentr]One (individual) – blah,
one (individual) – null.

Red Square wrote:Thank you, Genosse Dummkopf - your set of images is excellent. And obviously you've come up with the analogy before anyone else. However, as we all know, you didn't think that. All our thoughts exist in the kollektive consciousness and anything you think on your own is something you're borrowing, like a book from a public library.