Super Bowl actually all about President Obama!

Comrades, we all know of the physical and sports prowess of our Dear Leader, President B. Husseinovich Obama. Obviously, his greatness is approached by few and surpassed by none, which is why none of us should be surprised at his official White House Game Day tweet:

ObamaSuperBowl.jpg
What few get to see, though, is the hours of strenuous practice which went into this photo - and while the photo shoot was, of course, perfect, we were able to get a copy of this, the 37th photo in the shoot:

ObamaOneMoreTime.jpg
Is it not amazing how even the Super Bowl is all about Prezzy MompantsOnFire?

Well. of course it is. Who else could it possibly be about?

Living away from the Motherland, Mrs. Red Square and I are trying to learn more about American customs. Right now we are having a nice bowl-of-soup on Soup-o-Bowl Sunday.

Here's my favorite hand-painted superbowl and superspoon.

Superbowl_soup.jpg

Is that a can of pepper spray tucked into his capris? And his he making the shape of a gun with the non-fumbling hand?

In Soviet Russia, it was either soup or bowl. In America, we have both. We feel like ultra-privileged one-percenters.

Ahhhh, Comrade Walrus - you must have been in the dressing room before the Super Bowl photo shoot!

Red Square wrote:Living away from the Motherland, Mrs. Red Square and I are trying to learn more about American customs. Right now we are having a nice bowl-of-soup on Soup-o-Bowl Sunday.

Superbowl_soup.jpg
Okroshka? Mmmmmmmmmm.

The only way the Super Bowl could get any better is if all of the commercials were about Dear Leader.

Capt. Commie wrote:The only way the Super Bowl could get any better is if all of the commercials were about Dear Leader.
Comrade, all commercials ARE about Dear Leader. I suggest you learn to see things in the proper light.

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
Capt. Commie wrote:The only way the Super Bowl could get any better is if all of the commercials were about Dear Leader.
Comrade, all commercials ARE about Dear Leader. I suggest you learn to see things in the proper light.

Silly me. I thought only the Massengill commercials were about Dear Leader.

This just in - taking a page from the Republican leadership playbook, the Denver Broncos will play the last quarter with only undocumented players from the audience on the field.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:This just in - taking a page from the Republican leadership playbook, the Denver Broncos will play the last quarter with only undocumented players from the audience on the field.

I don't think the Broncos are aware the game has started.

Ah, football! The great American game of homosexual tag, complete with tight ends and wide receivers.

Red Square wrote:Living away from the Motherland, Mrs. Red Square and I are trying to learn more about American customs. Right now we are having a nice bowl-of-soup on Soup-o-Bowl Sunday.

Superbowl_soup.jpg

Comrades Squares... that looks delicious... Is that barszcz biały? Doesn't look like Czarna polewka.

When I came back from my mom's - she sent me home with Kwaśnica that she froze so it would make it home with me... Cabbage was a staple growing up (I'm not sure why my father didn't grow beats!)

anonemous1 wrote:

Superbowl_soup.jpg

Comrades Squares... that looks delicious... Is that barszcz biały? Doesn't look like Czarna polewka.

When I came back from my mom's - she sent me home with Kwaśnica that she froze so it would make it home with me... Cabbage was a staple growing up (I'm not sure why my father didn't grow beats!)
Lack of beet growing points to counterrevolutionary ideals in subconscious of father. As for soup, I vote Okroshka heavy on Smetena and Kefir. Which is good way. Many similar soups. Hopefully six sided Comrade will share recipe.

White House Tweeting Obama's Athleticism Forward to 2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Games.

--KOOK