Super-person vs Bat-person vs Comrade America

Since saying Super"man" these days is sexist and the prerogative of the Nazis, isn't it time to change the name to "Super-person" or dare I say it, "Super-comrade"? The same goes for Bat-person, Spider-Q, Aqua-male, and Hell-young-adult.

Now, since saying Super"man" these days is so sexist that only a Nazi would do it, isn't it time to start saying "Super-person" or even "Super-comrade"? The same goes for Bat-being, Spider-personage, Aqua-individual, and Hell-child.

And if they were to have a match - Super-person vs Bat-person vs Comrade America - they'd be all equal winners. They'd hold hands together and go about beating up the bourgeois class, the top 1%, and the members of the Trump administration. Those would be the real losers. Ha, ha.

For now meet Comrade America. Someone Tweeted it to our birdfeeder this afternoon.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Super_Comrade_America.jpg[/img]

Good thing these Super-personages dont travel by Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne style corporate jet. They'd have to change uniform colors to whatever shade of "green" that AOC will allow.

I am finding it difficult to think of Kara Zor-L as "Power Person." In fact now difficult to think, period, full stop. Brain seems suddenly deprived of blood.

Kara Zor-L.jpg

And Comrade America, I presume, transforms each "banggg!" against his shield (all them caused by kkkapitalism's "goods", here summarily visualized as "food") into shining sparkles of GFS, the Glorious Free Stuff. Ja?

P.P. Gogol wrote:... In fact now difficult to think, period, full stop. Brain seems suddenly deprived of blood. ...
Komrade Gogol - I bet, it's a case of the Putz/Sechel Syndrome.
Should it now sound like bourgeois abracadabra, here elucidation:

Ven der putz shteht, ligt der sechel in drerd. *

(magnificent) Philip Roth, in Portnoy's Complaint (1969)

* A German-ONLY speaker senses, a Yiddish-somewhat-savvy knows, and Portnoy himself provides translation: When the prick stands up, the brains get buried in the ground.

(want an ABC in Yiddish? read Roth!)

(We had that fragment of Portnoy's yet here, in 2017 ; Roth by then already departed from writing and from public life - yet, as they say, alive and kicking ; since May 2018: sigh... RIP, unequally brilliant Mr. Roth...)