Support MSNBC Fight Club!

Comrades, I know you've given every last ruble to help Dear Leaders inevitable Re-Immaculation Campaign but as you well know our reich-wing enemies lurk everywhere!

One has even had the audacity of hope to threaten Dear Leader (PBUH)with FISTICUFFS and it's none other than the unaborted "son" of the #1 Enemy of the People ™ - Mitt Romney, one Taggart Romney. Only a capitalist whore would name a child after the "Taggart Railroad".

One of our loyal MSNBC apparatchiks - Larry "Taggart Buster" O'Donnell has come to the defense of our Dear Leaders honor and is in training as we speak to take on this re-thug criminal anywhere, anytime!

But he needs our help. Training rooms are costly and currently not subsidized because of republican obstruction. Brothers, Sisters, Transgenders & Obamaphonians - Can you squeeze another 3 CEUs in this fight against the dark capitalist forces & DEFEND DEAR LEADER'S HONOR?

LAWRENCE ODONELL FIGHT CLUB.JPG

Please forward all CEUs to DIG-4-UTOPIA'S UTOPIA FUND:
ROUTING # 9920467829-9666
~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 6e6YD8w6WI

16747-fight-club-530-x-298.jpg
Rules of MSNBC FIGHT CLUB

1st RULE: You ALWAYS talk about MSNBC FIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: Women who look like men can join MSNBC FIGHT CLUB.

3rd RULE: If you lose, proclaim victory anyway.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight...as in marriage.

5th RULE: One MSNBC FIGHT CLUB viewer at a time.

6th RULE: Talk tough like a badass even when you are clearly not.

7th RULE: Fights will go on indefinitely...like government programs.

8th RULE: If this is your first night watching MSNBC FIGHT CLUB, it will likely be your last.

He may have a point, Dear Leader always needs more protection. Double the guards!! Larry does show the wisdom and integrity of LBJ.

People are always asking me if I know Barry. If you appear on a different show, on a different network, could you pretend to be an actual journalist?

I Am Barry's Raging Bile Duct
I Am Barry's Cold Sweat
I Am Barry's Complete Lack of Awareness
I Am Barry's Inflamed Sense of Rejection
I Am Barry's Smirking Revenge

When you have Obamnia, you're never really asleep... and you're never really awake.

With Obamina, nothing's real. Everything's far away. Everything's a copy of a copy of a copy.

MSNBC Fight club isn't about winning or losing. It isn't about words. The hysterical shouting is in tongues, like at an Occupy Encampment.

Barry has built himself an army of flacks. Why has Barry built an army of flacks? To what purpose? For what greater good? In Barry we trusted.

We just want to fundamentally destroy something beautiful.

I suppose in Larry's case, with a last name like "O'Donnell", it begs the question: "Who's yo mama?" I've seen better clowns, but thanks for the laugh anyway, Larry.

I'd love to take a swing at Romney and all five of his boys with my shovel. They're all so out of touch they don't even know what a shovel is--but I'll put them in touch with mine!

And because they don't know what a shovel is--they'll never know what hit them. Ha, ha!