Support Obama Contribution Opportunity

"Your vote should earn you stuff"

Comrade, earn is a four-letter word (three to VP Biden) in the Party. This should read:

"Your vote will provide you stuff which you are entitled to"

For my part, I will be sending in multiple $100 contributions and I would like numerous recordings of Dear Leader saying "You punch above your weight." (I have many friends in Europe I wish to give them to as goodwill gifts.)

BTW, I assume credit card holder addresses will not be verified, as per usual custom.

Your are korrect Comrade Opiate. I have seen the error of my ways and korrected my error. Thank you for not outright denouncing me (which I undoubtedly deserved). Using "earn" made my skin crawl but I ignored my training and education through laziness.

Comrade People's Comrade has training AND education?

Does the Party know of this?

Comrade Peoples Comrade,

You have outdone yourself again. I have no doubt that there will be many special rewards for you on Next Tuesday.

Another possible reward might be the opportunity for an intimate, open-mic conversation with President Obama.

How about a year's supply of fainting salts?

A set of rose-color glasses.

The longer the list of rewards, the greater the number of contributions. More work for the poster industry. Jobs!

--KOOK

How about we make a statue in Dear Leader's honor?

Say, how much would I have to contribute to have Obama [insert heavenly angelic chorus here] bow down to me?

TheLastCapitalist wrote:Say, how much would I have to contribute to have Obama [insert heavenly angelic chorus here] bow down to me?
We ran out of space on the flyer. Barack bowing is a popular request and is always available. Another could be a public statement by the president condemning your enemy or a shout out to that someone special.

TheLastCapitalist wrote:Say, how much would I have to contribute to have Obama [insert heavenly angelic chorus here] bow down to me?
Approximately -1 World Trade Centers. Or -1 Israels. Or you could just start your own nuclear program, that works too.