Support Your Government - Use E15!

Volga.jpg
Comrades, yet again the Rethuglikkkans and Teabaggers are claiming that our beloved government is doing Bad Things - in this case, approving E15 (a much improved 15% Ethanol / 85% gasoline mix) for sale, and these reich wingers are claiming that it damages engines!

Nonsense, I say! I've been using E15 in my Volga for years, and we use it in all the tour vehicles when the band goes on the road. NO damage to the engines whatsoever, comrades.

Will their lies and deceit never end? Our government-sponsored farmers have been switching to corn as a main crop, simply to help us have better Ethanol gas for the power and better mileage it provides, not to even mention the environmental benefits!

So it causes the price of other food to go up to - what difference, at this point, does it make? We have our beets, comrades, and in a good year an occasional potato. Who could ask for more?

I recommend that all Cubists use nothing but E15 in all their vehicles, lawn mowers, and gas-powered shovels.

FORWARD!

I'm confident that some agency will find a use for the stuff.

E15Flakes1.jpg

Comrade Marx, that's the E15iest joke I've seen yet today!

My Our Collective Has Voted (in a Totally Open-Process Non-Anonymous Ballot) that Any "E15-Fuel" that is Not made from The Peoples Beet Vodka will not be Tolerated!

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:My Our Collective Has Voted (in a Totally Open-Process Non-Anonymous Ballot) that Any "E15-Fuel" that is Not made from The Peoples Beet Vodka will not be Tolerated!

Apparatchik Unkulturny,

This was a "card check" style vote with appropriate sap wielding comrades, I take it... else wise I would be inclined to denounce the results.

car1.jpg

Comrade R.O.C.K.,

My Obama (PBUH) approved transportation seems to run like crap much better on the E15. As always, I will do my equal share.

Red Walrus

FORWARD!

My Zil gets 30 hectares on a litre of kerosene...will the Zil run on E15?

Subversive_Skwerl wrote:My Zil gets 30 hectares on a litre of kerosene...will the Zil run on E15?

funny-car-Del-Worsham.jpg
Behold! Your Zil on swil: