Supreme Court Approves Broccoli Mandate

broccoli.jpg

Washington DC (Darkness and Confusion) - March 28, 2012

Dateline Washington - today, in an anonymous decision, the United States Supreme Court approved the Broccoli Mandate, a concept originally brought up by Justice Antonin Scalia and then further elaborated upon by two other justices.

"There's no reason that the federal government cannot make an American citizen do whatever the government damn well wishes," stated Justice Ruth "Baddie" Ginsburg. She then elaborated that "...according to the penumbra clause of the fourth paragraph precedent of the 96th Amendment (future), we can see no legal barrier to fully implementing the Broccoli Mandate and requiring Americans to eat Broccoli, purchase Chevy Volts, and exclusively use algae for energy. Hell, I've been smoking algae for decades, and -"

Justice Ginsburg's microphone was, at that point, mysteriously turned off, just as President Obama waltzed into the room, giggling and pirouetting down the aisle and singing "We shall overcome" to the tune of a previously unreleased Snoop Doggy Dogg song.

Details to follow.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
"There's no reason that the federal government cannot make an American citizen do whatever the government damn well wishes," stated Justice Ruth "Baddie" Ginsburg.

Misquote. Should read: "There's no reason that the federal government cannot make an American citizen do whatever the Fluck government damn well wishes."

I got in at the green floor and started the Chicago Broccoli Exchange. Now I'm the 1%.

No, I don't want fries with that. Fries are so LAST Tuesday.

I'll take 2 McBrocolli's, a large McAlgae Shake To go.

Pssst... I don't think Michelle is watching now - yeah, throw in a Double Quarter Pounder and some fries.

Speaking of Supreme Court approved mandates, where's our free government-mandated burial insurance????

Rumor has it starting next session, all the Supremes will start to wear white robes with white skull caps. Government schools will teach the world will revolves around Supreme Court that has always been free from human error!

After arguments were heard concerning the brocolli individual mandate, the sitting politboro reminded everyone the is no individual, only the collective.

Comrade General Vague,

There is something about your name I find incredibly unnerving, I just can't put my finger on it.

Comrade General Confusion,
Apologies for causing undo suffering and anguish, I will immediately ship myself to the reeducation camp where I will undergo a transformation for the better. Not intended to trample a great patriot.
GV

Kids boycott plain milk and thwart the plans of the school food cop.......... this time.

https://www.consumerfreedom.com/2012/03 ... se%2BDaily

Is she a broccoli eater too?

Petition Texas to release Russia's heroine.
https://gawker.com/5597664/meet-anna-fermanova-americas-sexy-new-russian-spy If she had aligned herself with Ayers, she would be a government Czar policing food in a Texas school cafeteria. With pay, and a retirement plan and hope of becoming a legal citizen with Dear Leader.

Looks like everyone of the Supremes wears boxers................