Surprise Appearance at Royal Wedding

I was under the impression that the British were on the persona non grata list yet the Primary Puterer did in fact show up! I will stop trolling the bourgeois media immediately and put on my Lib Lid. Have a nice weekend comrades.

Surprise.jpg

Well, I knew he was the King of something or another and now we know. I suppose Pres. Michelle will stand in his stead. (goodbye donuts!!)

Neo-Post-Impressionistic Testimony of an Eyewitness Covert Operative:

They are not "posing," either--this is how they mingle with the Genius Fearless Leader [who is wielding a club, displaying a sword, sporting a cool cape and a very tall crown while toking on some medicinal herb from the West Coast with no pants on].

His entourage finds him amusing but no one dares mention Manchuria--not even me.
Trivia: The size of the crown is to accommodate his massive brain which had burned through the top of his skull.

Is that a pitching wedge he's holding there?

Is The O now the new British monarch? Finally, someone has pulled the sword out of the stone! I knew it would be Him, for it is written this dirtbag will steal anything, including stuff that's stuck in a stone that Britain will be led out of the dark by One who spends most of his time in it. Or something like that.

Comrade Nikolai Dogoda said;"[highlight=#ffff99]Trivia: The size of the crown is to accommodate his massive brain which had burned through the top of his skull.[/highlight]"

It keeps growing and growing and growing...

cone_head_obama.jpg

Grigori E.R. wrote:...It keeps growing and growing and growing...

So does his nose and so does MOO-chelle's ass!

Comrade Grigori, I am most appreciative of the creative talent you demonstrated in making the lovely portrait above. And I am even MORE appreciative that you did not see fit to actualize the other half of Comrade Whinny's suggestion. (Thankfully, my screen would likely not have been big enough to display it anyway.)

Comrades,

Who is the long haired guy standing next to him?I hope he brought a good supply of his speech CD's and books for libraries.

Царевна wrote:
The attachment cone_head_obama.jpg is no longer available

I KNEW it!!!! The Dear Leader is from France!!!!

I KNEW it!!!! Remulak is in FRANCE!!!!

Coneheads-movie-02.jpg
Beldar and Prymatt show off the prodigy that was to come.