Tainted Vodka?

Comrades,

I must report my suspicions that somebody has tainted the Vodka in the People's Collective stores. As I had my fill of Christmas cheer and passed out went to sleep I had the most horrible dream.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

We all know this will could never happen so I must attribute this nightmare as the result of a bad batch of tainted Vodka.

Introducing the North Korean " Not Ready for Prime Time " mourners.....

Good grief, I've seen Keanu Reeves put on better performances.

Commodore, did any of your spirits come from that old steel tank out back by the maintenance shed ?

I hope not.... last week some used cleaning solvent accidentally got dumped in with the vodka. We decided to keep it around because we found it is most satisfactory for the cleaning of our tractor's fuel system as well as degreasing the Kollektive's kitchen floors.

Nothing to worry about concerning your health though.
We have ObamaCare, where everything is "free" except for the funeral expenses !

Commodore, did any of your spirits come from that old steel tank out back by the maintenance shed ?

Kras,

I will have to investigate further. Though it is strange the Vodka was having exactly the desired effect that I was looking for towards making the object of affections last night a lot more palatable before I passed out hit the hay.

drink pretty.jpg

inComrades,

The rumor is that if you imbibe sufficient quantities of pure or laced vodka, you will be transformed mentally so reality will be exactly as you supposed it would be.

At least until you awaken with half your brain on your pillow!

Similar glassware was in use during an election not so long ago. The candidate appeared far more qualified than he was...

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:
We all know this will could never happen so I must attribute this nightmare as the result of a bad batch of tainted Vodka.

No, Snoogie,
It's not tainted vodka. It's Tainted Love! And, as much as I hate this song, I'm gonna post it anyway so some of us (you know who you are) can face what we have done!
I'm posting a more obscure version of this song. (if you can call it that.) Here it is: