Talk about pork in Congress: Mary Landrieu

The dietary science is settled. Our beloved FLATUS must immediately be put in charge of the Congressional cafeterias, snack bars, and vending machines to fight this Weight Change crisis. Zero Calorie Buttprint NOW!

piggy-poo.jpg
Mary, Mary porcine scary How your dress size grows...

This talk of pork is offensive to our Mooslimic comrades, and will end as soon as Dear Leader (PBUH) declares martial law until the transition to Sharia is complete.

Aw, Comrade Fine, don't be too hard on her, it's just "baby" fat.

<off>

I would attribute the Senator's girth to good Louisiana cooking, but she only visits the state at election time, and flies back at taxpayer's expense as fast as possible to the catered dinner party and cocktails circuit and her $2M home where? D.C.Image
She is not a resident of Louisiana nor has she been for the past 18 years... The only thing she hates more than returning to the swamps is listening to her unwashed voters.

<on>

She is a striking "figure" of a Senator, no?

FORWARD!

<off>
I just love the fact that she is taking the stance of her own opponent regarding the Keystone Pipeline and thinks she's gonna win! Absolutely hilarious! If this election turns out in her favor, we're gonna know somethin's up. (as if we didn't know already)

Glorious news, Comrades! Cloning technology has arrived!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
If only I had the L33T photoshop skillz to turn both faces into Miss Ms. Piggy...

They are both already Ms. Piggy clones, the jowls and snouts give it away...
And look! More Chins than the Beijing phone book...

Pigs in a poke: someone buying a low-quality pigs in a bag because he or she did not carefully check what was in the bag.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_in_a_poke

Mary hillary pigs.jpg

TheFineReport.com wrote:Pigs in a poke: someone buying a low-quality pigs in a bag because he or she did not carefully check what was in the bag.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_in_a_poke

Mary hillary pigs.jpg
They were for on sale.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:<off>

I would attribute the Senator's girth to good Louisiana cooking,
and to you .jpg
Comrade Ivan, Constituents be damned! For the Greater Good.

Comrade Ivan, I am for popping in briefly to congratulate you and your Stakhanovets on your apparent promotion name change.

I am also for assuming that drinks are on you for the next month behind the Tractor Barn? Da?

A Tovarichi by any other name can provide as much beet vodka...

Dear R.O.C.K.!

So good to see you! Dayuuum! Been thinking about you lately. I've missed you!

ROCK! I like the new look!
For you, Comrade, drinks are always on me.

Not like pudding on those girls at the show trial, but accounted for on one of my sets of ledgers.

Don't be a stranger.

As far as the pudding goes, if one of your ledgers belongs to a judge like in the case of the pudding, I'd say go ahead and use it for beet vodka. From each according to his taxpayer-funded bank account to each according to his thirst!

And hiya Pamalinsky :)

R.O.C.K. - so this is what you've been up to during your absence!

Welcome back!

R.O.C.K.-built-that.jpg