Taylor Swift Ham

Just an observation...

Taylor Ham is what Taylor Pork Roll used to be called (except in Northern New Jersey) and Swift makes "premium" canned ham. Combine the two pork products and you get:

TSH.jpg

Not to imply that Taylor Swift supports Ham or Hamas, but it seems ironic that she attended a show benefitting a Gaza charity because Moslems populate Gaza, Gaza is run by Hamas, and the one thing that's off the menu for Hamas is Ham because Moslems can't eat pork.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... a-charity/

vintage-food-hams.jpg

It raises some questions:

• Was Taylor Swift intentionally named after famous pork roll and canned ham products or was her name just a happy accident?

• Does Taylor Swift support Gazans or is she merely exploiting her recent bump in popularity to ham it up with some typically insincere celebrity virtue signaling after inexplicably being named Time Person of the Year?

• Is it kosher to eat Taylor Swift and would she write a song about it afterward?

We may never know. 

TM TSHAM.jpg

Full disclosure: I dumped her over a year ago (too much complaining about being dumped).

Taylor and me.jpg

RE: "Full disclosure: I dumped her over a year ago (too much complaining about being dumped)."

As the old adage goes, "No matter how attractive, charming or hawt she seems, somewhere there's a guy that's tired of putting up with her nonsense."

Y'all did make a good-looking couple, though. Nothing like a man (or experimental man / simian hybrid) in uniform.....

Red Zeppelin wrote:
12/13/2023, 10:23 am
Y'all did make a good-looking couple, though. Nothing like a man (or experimental man / simian hybrid) in uniform.....
Thank you.

I knew her time was up when she asked me if there were any more like me at home.  But the last straw was when she wanted to share my toothbrush.

The adolescent view of a big-ass hunk of Taylor Swift’s ham …while whining about the patriarchy that made her smoke it is funny.

You were right to dump her, Col. O. She could never laugh at your jokes, and wrote songs about it.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/13/2023, 2:08 pm
The adolescent view of a big-ass hunk of Taylor Swift’s ham …while whining about the patriarchy that made her smoke it is funny.

You were right to dump her, Col. O. She could never laugh at your jokes, and wrote songs about it.
It's really no big deal for me—I still have my mail-order bride as a side squeeze.

Col O and Mail-order Bride.jpg

Uh-oh, it looks like someone didn't use contraceptives. Colonel O has some 'splaining to do.

Taylor_Swift_Monkey.jpg

Red Square wrote:
12/14/2023, 5:17 pm
Uh-oh, it looks like someone didn't use contraceptives. Colonel O has some 'splaining to do.

Ha! She could keep it—there's a few hundred others scattered around if she'd like to round them up, too.

1583886632.jpg

I thought I was finished with this thread, but the depth of bullshit testimonials brought forth in this article by Democrat lawmakers makes it required reading.

[cue laugh track at blue lettering]

“I turn 64 years old today, and I think about who’s going to carry on our legacy. She’s not popular because she writes break-up songs,” Democratic Rep. Maureen Madden of Monroe County said on the House floor. “She’s popular because the largest demographic of people eligible to vote, the 18- to 24-year-old demographic, listens to her and does what she says.”

“At first I was thinking, like, why?” Democratic Rep. Tarah Probst of Monroe County, said Tuesday. “But then you’re right — the year of women. As you know, women’s rights are being taken away left and right and by doing this, we’re empowering women in general.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... -pop-star/

In other words, Taylor-Smith was MADE popular because she promotes the Democratic agenda? That's a pretty ham-handed remark on part of the lawmaker.

Red Square wrote:
12/18/2023, 6:56 pm
In other words, Taylor-Smith was MADE popular because she promotes the Democratic agenda? That's a pretty ham-handed remark on part of the lawmaker.
So, Taylor Swift is a manipulator for normalizing Democrat Values? Taylor Swift is equity to Trump’s ability.
Forelock tug, Red Square.

I thought this thread was played out until I spotted this headline:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... -feminism/

If there's anything Americans like doing more than putting someone on a pedestal, it's knocking them off of it.

Red Square wrote:
2/2/2024, 7:41 pm
Taylor Sniffed.

Tay-Tay Trumped.

TAYTAY AND TRUMP.jpg

[Found graphic: A.I. artist undetermined]

Red Square wrote:
2/14/2024, 8:45 pm
When I started this post, I never dreamed that Taylor Swift would be a gift that keeps on giving.

Enjoy your Taylor Swift Ham and Egg Sammich, comrades.

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:
3/19/2024, 3:12 pm
Just sayin'...

Just so you know, if the picture is linked from Photobucket or some such and is not uploaded to the People's Cube, soon it will disappear from the page and your posts will remain forever pictureless.

Got it, kamrad Square...

...Perhaps it may last longer than Taylor Swift's career.

THE CURRENT MEAT IN ROB REINER'S HEAD
Hollywood celebrity in decline Rob Reiner hams up his Trump Derangement Syndrome to bolster support for another meathead, Joe Biden.
Hollywood celebrity in decline Rob Reiner hams up his Trump Derangement Syndrome to bolster support for another meathead, Joe Biden.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... -anything/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... lor-swift/

Comrades, Taylor-Swift burnout looms on the horizon.