Tea Baggers attack bystander: Warnings of violence correct!

tea-party-rallyjpg-d345593c05ec1be9_large.jpg

During a Tea Party Protest in New York City today, the uncontrollable blood lust and anger of the Tea Party has finally boiled over. John Rockford (68), a local Tea Party member was out protesting and when after realizing that he can not destroy the federal government and rip away health care from millions of poor children, he went to a nearby picnic table and put his “Don't Tread on Me” sign on the table and in the process, knocking over a McDonald's cup full of ice cold Coke on the lap of Henry Washmen (26), a local union member and Obama supporter.

John continued by staging a show of pretend apologizing and asking if he can assist him in anyway. Henry had no choice but to defend himself by screaming obscenities at him and throwing the cup at John who then fled the scene by walking back to his cohorts. Henry then continued his self defense at all the nearby protestors by continuing his verbal threats and intense language.

Robert Gibbs within an hour of the incident held a press conference releasing a statement.

gibbs.jpg
“We all saw this coming; this is the reason for the preemptive use of S.W.A.T. and many other forms of riot control and enforcement at Tea Party rallies. Because of this incident, the administration will launch a full investigation and will make strides to stop this from happening again by making it extremely difficult for this domestic terrorist group to hold their hate rallies near or in any city or town limits.”

Soon after, Mayor Bloomberg made another statement.

bloomberg.jpg
“I knew that these people are nothing but trouble, I knew it all along. I tried to warn people before but they said I was an idiot, they said that I was wrong. Well now look what we have. This man, this Henry Washmen, has probably suffered irreversible damage to the point where he may never have kids from liquids that were thrown on him that were close to sub zero temperatures, but the psychological factor goes much deeper and is far more damaging. The City of New York will be happy to pay for any form of therapy to help heal any damages that were done in this event.”

In the wake of the “Coke Assault” people across the nation are advised and urged to band together with their community organizers and other elected officials to ban together to keep the Tea Party out of their community and away from children who have impressionable minds. San Francisco California was one of the first cities to mobilize to Bloomberg's advice in banning any Tea Party event in their district.

Look, the conservatives have contradicted themselves by drinking coke at a tea party.

Comrade Squirrel, Pepsi is the perpetually Progressive drink of the next generation of next Tuesday. Notice that it comes in a blue can with a logo reminiscent of Dear Leader's? We tried to collectivize Coke many years ago (New Coke) but Reagan's goonstapo thugs raided the bottling plant and stole the secret formula (less cola syrup, more sugar and water). Since then Coke has become the traditional drink of conservatives (note the red can) and has been placed on a par with their stinkin' Constitution.

And you to be seeing teabaggers with the many cans of Coke ZERO because they to be making slur of Dear Leader and they to say he is President Zero. Coke is part of negative agitprop operation of Teabaggers, Rethuglicans and riechwing conservatives.

Mrs Al Czarweary - perhaps they were drinking this fine beverage?

obama-zero1.jpg

Most Unracist black can.

I denounce any beverage that comes in a can that is not black for being racist!

Amandla!

Obamugabe.