Teabaggers Have Gone Too Far!!!

Comrades, a CIA-brainwashed, radical Christian teabagger has attempted to take the life of a Democratic Arizona Representative. The account of the horrific massacre is documented here.

I am glad that our fellow traveler has survived a bullet to the head thanks to the divine grace of Mother Nature and Father Marx, but I still demand the heads of an entire county in racist, bourgeois Arizona to exact vengeance against the enemies of the Revolution!

If you scroll down towards the comments section of the article, you'll see a plethora of incendiary leftist remarks that pin the blame on Republicans and Tea Partiers, even though no information of the assailant has been disclosed as of now. Read it for yourselves, my fellow freedom-lovers, if you have the guts to witness utter moral depravity figured into words.

And I thought progressives were supposed to be sooo caring and sensitive.

Yes, I was pleased to hear a commentator on CNN, not wanting to waste a crisis, immediately jump to the conclusion that what happened was inevitable because the Rightwing in the "gun happy" State of Arizona had created an environment of hate and intolerance.

Gabrielle Gifford was a blue dog Democrat and a so-called moderate centrist. She was also an outspoken critic of Obama's policy toward immigration and I believe she may have voted against the DREAM Act.

Lenin forbid that the shooter was one of our own who objected to her position on illegal immigration or the fact that she wasn't radical enough. I believe our media tools should stand ready to bury that fact if it turns out to be the case and use this opportunity to continue to tar the Tea Party as violence prone.

The irony that she was also an ardent supporter of gun rights should also be exploited to call for more restrictions on gun ownership.

11,389 comments when I looked. The Mantra is clear: "[highlight=#ffff99]The Right wing Rethuglican Terrorist's are responsible for this !!!!!![/highlight]". This will be the main speaking point for some time to come.

Prog Off,
I personally find this profoundly vile. That this horrific event will be used for political advantage is outrageous, but what else is new. My prayers, as I'm sure those of my fellow Cube Members is with all the victims and their families. May your recovery be swift Rep. Giffords.

Oh dear, oh dear (hyperventilating) it's just what I feared here are some tweets from someone who knew him in High School...

# @antderosa As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy. 33 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa

# @antderosa he was a pot head & into rock like Hendrix,The Doors, Anti-Flag. I haven't seen him in person since '07 in a sign language class 35 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa

# @antderosa He was a political radical & met Giffords once before in '07, asked her a question & he told me she was "stupid & unintelligent" 37 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa

Grigori, I really have to agree with you. It wasn't three minutes after I pulled up the NPR article and you had drivel in the comments about the shooter being a loyal Beck listener that Tivoed Fox and was a redneck military vet. Contrast the conservative blogs, which actually showed a lot of sympathy and prayer to Gifford and her family. The first instinct of the leftists was to exploit the shooting for political gain and playing up the "Beckian teahad terrorist" angle of the narrative they want. Considering what Comrade Whoopie has provided, that may backfire.

May the collective pray for Gifford and the victims of this shooting.

Comrades,

There is even a rumor "she may have brought this on herself by voting against Saint Nazi for the Squeeker of the House".
Payback can certainly be a Mother Fokker. How badly her mental processes will be affected remains to be seen.
According to the AP, the link with Sarah Palin has already dried in cement.

Nothing to see here, move along... Obviously he was a lefty in fear of the upcoming vote to repeal People's Health Care (Wealth Scare)...

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

There is even a rumor "she may have brought this on herself by voting against Saint Nazi for the Squeeker of the House".
Payback can certainly be a Mother Fokker. How badly her mental processes will be affected remains to be seen.
[highlight=#ffff00]According to the AP, the link with Sarah Palin has already dried in cement[/highlight].
Well DUHH!!

Comrades I'm pleased to report that MSNBC has already determined that the rantings of this fellow about government mind control and conscious dreaming fit perfectly into the ideology of the "patriot movement" (ie: Tea Party).

And according to pundits on CNN, it's the hate speech of guys like Glenn Beck and Rush Limburger that are to blame for inciting all acts of violence whether committed by extremists of the Left or Right. They alone bear the blame for creating the atmosphere of intolerance that pervades America today.

(rejoice comrades, we have an answer for everything)

Comrades,

Why they would even stoop to connect Rash Lamebo is beyond me. The only thing he is really concerned with is where his next hamburger is coming from!

His fingers are too pudgey to load a clip for a weapon.

Kim Jong-Un wrote:Comrades, a CIA-brainwashed, radical Christian teabagger has attempted to take the life of a Democratic Arizona Representative. The account of the horrific massacre is documented here.

I am glad that our fellow traveler has survived a bullet to the head thanks to the divine grace of Mother Nature and Father Marx, but I still demand the heads of an entire county in racist, bourgeois Arizona to exact vengeance against the enemies of the Revolution!

If you scroll down towards the comments section of the article, you'll see a plethora of incendiary leftist remarks that pin the blame on Republicans and Tea Partiers, even though no information of the assailant has been disclosed as of now.[highlight=#ffff00] Read it for yourselves, my fellow freedom-lovers, if you have the guts to witness utter moral depravity figured into words.

[/highlight]And I thought progressives were supposed to be sooo caring and sensitive.
Double DUHH!

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

Why they would even stoop to connect Rash Lamebo is beyond me. The only thing he is really concerned with is where his next hamburger is coming from!

His fingers are too pudgey to load a clip for a weapon.
LOL!!

I'm sure you've by now learned that that the latest nutbag's favorite book (aside from Mein Kampf of course) is the Communist Manefisto, that he thinks strapping bombs to fetuses would make great comedy, that the federalist papers are garbage and that conflicting with earlier breathless reports he is in fact not a veteran and never passed the piss test. Watch his entertaining youtube videos for more. Nothing to see here once the inconvenient truth's start to bubble up. As much as we all wish and in fact know he is a crazy right winger it appears it will be hard to prove. Move along. Or as ABC news puts it: https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/jared-lee-loughner-gabriel-giffords-suspected-shooter-identified/story?id=12572164

Here's an interesting article...he sounds much more LEFT wing...poetry class??? Abortion jokes??? OF COURSE he was a Becklodyte...

https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/jared-lee-loughner-gabriel-giffords-suspected-shooter-identified/story?id=12572164 The man who allegedly shot Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed six others today in Arizona has been identified as 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner, ABC News has learned. Giffords, who was shot in the head but survived, was the target of the daytime attack with a semi-automatic handgun that killed six people, including federal judge John Roll and a 9-year-old girl, and injured 13 others, police said. In the middle of the assault, police said two men tackled Loughner and forcibly subdued him until authorities arrived. Giffords' director of community outreach, Gabe Zimmerman, was killed and two other members of Giffords' staff were injured. The FBI has joined the investigation into the shooting as authorities are poring over an online trail of bizarre, anti-government rants apparently left by Loughner. On a Myspace page in Loughner's name, he said goodbye to friends just hours before the shooting and said, "Please don't be mad at me... I cannot rest." Prima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, who only identified the shooter as a 22-year-old white male, said the evidence online and information they've received from two schools that Loughner attended led him to believe the gunman was "unstable." "There's reason to believe that this individual may have a mental issue," Dupnik told reporters today. "I'm not a psychiatrist so I have no reason to believe the person was insane. Was he unstable? I would agree with that." [highlight=#ffff00]This March 2010 photo shows a man identified as Jared L. Loughner at the 2010 Tucson Festival of Books in Tucson, Ariz. [/highlight]Dupnik said the shooter had previous run-ins with the law and had threatened to kill someone before. [highlight=#ffff00]There had been "difficulties" at Pima Community College where Loughner attended, Dupnik said. One student, who had a poetry class with Loughner, said he would often act "wildly inappropriate." [/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]"One day he started making comments about terrorism and laughing about killing the baby," classmate Don Coorough told ABC News, referring to a discussion about abortions. "The rest of us were looking at him in shock… I thought this young man was troubled." [/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]Another classmate, Lydian Ali, recalled the incident as well. [/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]"A girl had written a poem about an abortion. It was very emotional and she was teary eyed and he said something about strapping a bomb to the fetus and making a baby bomber," Ali told ABC News. [/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]Sounds VERY Reich-Wing to me, Comrades!!![/highlight]

INGSOC, you beat me to the punch, Comrade!

Salute!

After reading some of the comments from Comrade Kim's link ( and at last count was over 30K ), I thank Stalin that the blame is on Palin, Rush, Beck, Faux News, Murdock, and of course, Bushitler. I was afraid the shooter would end up being a disgruntled illegal alien er, undocumented democrat, or a drop-out from Harvard, Berkley or Yale—or some biped crawling out of some other primordial academic cesspool.

But it's encouraging to see who the real "shooters" are in the comment "debris" sections of Yahoo, CNN et. al.—all too busy shooting down their delusions and hysteria rather than having any words of sympathy to the real "victim". They are true progs: full of compassion, sympathy, caring, empathy, and most of all bullshit.

It is shameful that this act would happen in a free society. It is even more shameful that immediately it turned political fearmongering and fingerpointing. 'Nuff said.

Comrades, of course the alleged shooter is one of us (a Progressive.) But the reality is that he is just a patsy who was set up by a vast conspiracy of right-wingers, CIA agents, mobsters and possibly a few Cubans too stupid to understand what a great fellow Castro is. As Lenin once said, this is deja-vu all over again.

Opiate of the People wrote:Comrades, of course the alleged shooter is one of us (a Progressive.) But the reality is that he is just a [highlight=#ffff00]patsy[/highlight] who was set up by a vast conspiracy of right-wingers, CIA agents, mobsters and possibly a few Cubans too stupid to understand what a great fellow Castro is. As Lenin once said, this is deja-vu all over again.
Perhaps they'll discover he's a member of the Oswald family tree...

When will this stupid country realize that we need a moratorium on Safeway parking lots?

Dig4Utopia wrote:When will this stupid country realize that we need a moratorium on Safeway parking lots?
BRILLIANT!!! SALUTE!!!

S.A.F. Marshal Pravda wrote:
Dig4Utopia wrote:When will this stupid country realize that we need a moratorium on Safeway parking lots?
BRILLIANT!!! SALUTE!!!
I was afraid it was a Target Store

Safeway? Is that not ironic? Comrades, the Current Truth is this: Safeway is Rightwing codespeak for Walmart.

Image This is a horrid thing that happen. But after a few minutes I remembered that this has happened before and will sadly happen again. I would bet all my money that he planned on killing himself after he got "His fill" but instead I heard how he was pinned to the ground with someone stepping on his head. He whined "Your hurting me" but if that's true or not is yet to be brought to light. He does seem to be a loner in this, a random nut job. But like you all said this will no doubt be twisted (and has) and then blamed on the right. If he is a giant 2012 follower like Whoopie said, I hope he lives long enough to see just how much bullshit it all is so he knows he wasted his life.

Comrades,

A clarification to many news stories. The weapon is just a tool and did not kill anybody by itself.

100% of the blame belongs to the imbecile who pointed and pulled the trigger.

Maybe he should be sent to Cuba and released to fend for himself. PS: You can only make so much tea from 1 teabag!

The People's Pancreas
Groucho Marxist wrote:
S.A.F. Marshal Pravda wrote:
BRILLIANT!!! SALUTE!!!
I was afraid it was a Target Store

A HA! Target "Store"....Their logo is a bullseye and they sell maps with cities, cities with streets and some of those streets have Safeways on them... Target and Palin must be denounced! Hmm... I wonder if Target has anything good on sale this week?But for spying purposes only. Not for purchase.

Comrade, you are obviously a deep thinker of some sort, perhaps even a community organizer. You are absolutely correct. When you think of all the trouble and violence that happens in this world, where does most of it occur? Parking lots, of course. The solution then seems obvious; if we eliminate parking lots, we eliminate violence! The solution is so simple, so obvious, no wonder no one has seen it before.

We must have government parking lot control NOW! It's for the children!

Or we could set up a Jiffi-Lobo in every parking lot, so the only way you could get into the parking lot would be to have a Jiffi-Lobo before you got in.

First and foremost, my condolences go to the families of the victims. No one wants to see innocent lives taken.

Second, this event is too anomalous, yet, forecasted. This entire event exhales problem, reaction, solution technique. This mind controlling technique works as follows. If one wants to introduce something, e.g., centralized power in few hands, i.e., oligarch, and he introduced this proposal honestly to the people, then there would be a negative reaction to him and his plan. Through the procedure of problem - reaction - solution, he would be able to manipulate the people to demand what he wants to do anyway. The practice of problem - reaction - solution works as follows. First. One must create a problem, but have a scapegoat to be blamed for the problem. He then reports that problem through the media the way he wants it to be reported. He achieves the people to react to his created problem. The people will act in response, "Something must be done! This cannot go on. What are they going to do to solve it?" Fear consumes the people. At that point, he that covertly created the problem and blamed someone else, who gleaned the action to do something, then offers a solution to the problem he created. Not the solution demanded by the people, but his solution.

Problem: create a shooting event with innocent lives lost, and blame it on an "anti-government conspiracy theorist nut-job."

Reaction: the people are shocked, weep, and demand results.

Solution: more gun control (Carolyn McCarthy readies gun control bill), dilute bill of rights even more in the name of the "common good" and "security."
Am I the only one connecting the dots? I dare say, this event was no accident thus a syndicate.

Oh, I certainly hope there are enough RINOs to pass new legislation. Congressional representative certainly can't be expected to take some personal responsibility for their own safety.

On my way to the office this morning I caught the 8:00 news where I heard Hillary lecturing the Arab peoples via a talk show about the dangers of extremeism and using this case as an example of it in America. The fact that this man is obviously insane with a clear record of insanity and at best a confused anarchist world view makes me want to vomit at the way the media and administration so DESPERATLEY want this to play out as condemntation of the right and how dishonest they are being. They are blatently making political hay while the sun shines for as long as they can get away with it.

How disgusting and yet sooooo predictable?

The People's Pancreas wrote:A HA! Target "Store"....Their logo is a bullseye and they sell maps with cities, cities with streets and some of those streets have Safeways on them... Target and Palin must be denounced! Hmm... I wonder if Target has anything good on sale this week?But for spying purposes only. Not for purchase.

Markos will expose this kapitalist incubator of reichwing violence to the world!

uk.reuters.com.jpg

From the NYT:

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/10/opinion/10mon1.html?ref=opinion

It is facile and mistaken to attribute this particular madman's act directly to Republicans or Tea Party members. But it is legitimate to hold Republicans and particularly their most virulent supporters in the media responsible for the gale of anger that has produced the vast majority of these threats, setting the nation on edge.

In other words, "We know we shouldn't blame conservatives for this, but what the hell, let's do it anyway."

Comrades, I saw with my own eyes Congresswoman Giffords deny Marx in her last Fox Interview, Friday Morning, with Bill Hemmer (link).

If anything, what Comrade Jarred Loner did was, perform a proletariat Jiffy-Lobo on the wayward Congresswoman.

Let this be a lesson for all Blue Dogs out there, that straying from the Gulag will not be tolerated.

It is an outrage that this Lee Harvey Oswald clone is portrayed as a Glen Beck listener. DЭMOCЯATS have no shame.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Oh dear, oh dear (hyperventilating) it's just what I feared here are some tweets from someone who knew him in High School...

# @antderosa As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy. 33 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa

# @antderosa he was a pot head & into rock like Hendrix,The Doors, Anti-Flag. I haven't seen him in person since '07 in a sign language class 35 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa

# @antderosa He was a political radical & met Giffords once before in '07, asked her a question & he told me she was "stupid & unintelligent" 37 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa

This can't be true. Who are these twitty persons making up lies? We know beloved communist sharing agenda never promotes this kind of violence, do we not?
This is another opportunity to place blame, where blame belongs... on the right. To quote comrade Rahm, "Never allow a crisis to go to waste. They are opportunities to do big things.”

Catie Parker was her name and she herself is a fellow traveler. By the time MSNBC had her on live to talk about the shooter, she had come to her senses and stopped exposing him as a Liberal or Leftist. She merely called him a radical.

Of course now we discover in one of his YouTube videos he brags that his favorite books were the Communism Manifesto and Mien Kampf. There's is even a video he made where he burns the American flag.

I will say this again for all to heed. Never, ever expose your Marxist political leanings. We never know when we may snap and do something violent and then the media finds all these little things and puts it all together. You can embarrass yourself if you must, but never embarrass the Party.

This thread is hereby interrupted for official correspondence from THE ONE:

From the desk of President B. Hussein Obama:

Dear Comrades and citizens of amerikkka,

In light of the recent treacherous murders committed by Sarah Palin's acolyte, I must call on all of you people who are truly of good will to cease the hateful, divisive and seditious language which has plagued this country of late. Quite frankly, this violence comes as a surprise to no one who has paid any attention whatsoever to the demagogues of the fascistic Republican party and their willing accomplices on the airwaves of talk radio and Fox news. It is time for the unpatriotic, bigoted bile which spews from these people to come to an end, by whatever means necessary.

As I have stated before, if My opponent brings a knife to a fight, then I will bring a gun. You people out there in flyover country had better pay close attention here. I am tired of having to tell you to clean up your act. Your insistence on bitterly clinging to your guns and bibles is the root cause of the disease of racism and violence which infects this pathetic excuse for a country. It's high time I proved to you that I will indeed bring my gun up against your knives, so either end your petulant whining or I'll have to end it for you.

Just as I told My Hispanic friends during the recent campaign, it's time for Me to punish My enemies. Your incendiary comments are without any shadow of a doubt the cause of the recent shooting that has rocked this nation. You people are always trying to block My Great Plan for this country and the rest of the world, always screaming and complaining about your so-called "rights" and your pathetic "constitution" which is over a hundred years old, for crying out loud. How is anybody supposed to understand something that old? Face it, you just don't know what's good for you, but you will soon enough. Like I said, I punish My enemies.

I promised you rednecks out there that if you took the Congress away from Me and My party there would be hand to hand combat. Well now you're going to get it. I am sick and tired of your violent hate speech and the violent actions of your crazed veterans out there. One of My congresswomen from Arizona has already assured me this shooter was a veteran of the war in Afghanistan, which of course means this is all Bush's fault. Of course it's all Palin and Limbaugh's fault also, but don't worry, there's plenty of one-hundred per-cent fault to go around for all of My enemies who need to be punished.

I'm reminded of My good buddy Joe Biden, who said a while back he'd like to strangle any Republican who talked about balancing the budget. Joe was right on, he just didn't go far enough. We need to strangle and Republican who launches investigations into My czars and their noble work. We need to strangle Republicans who want to try to repeal My Great Health Care Bill. We need to strangle Republicans who have poll numbers that show they might have a chance against Me in 2012. And we definitely need to strangle each and every member of the nefarious Tea-bagger movement. So cut the violent rhetoric out there already!

As My good friend and mentor Bill Ayers always tells Me, I have to be able to function without regret. Hey, Bill killed three cops and he doesn't have any regrets! Maybe it's because he doesn't engage in the violent, crazed, right-wing agit-prop against My Greatness that is going on in the country right now. Let's face it, if it weren't for the Tea-baggers, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbauh, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Fox News, there wouldn't be any violence in amerikkka. Well believe you Me, when I bring a gun to the fight, punish my enemies, engage in hand-to-hand combat and strangle Republicans, I won't have any regrets at all. So knock off all the violent rhetoric out there before somebody else gets hurt. After all, it's not like I don't know how to use the Chicago Way.

Your Leader in the Struggle,

President for Life B. Hussein Obama

Comrade Whoopie wrote:C....I will say this again for all to heed. Never, ever expose your Marxist political leanings. We never know when we may snap and do something violent and then the media finds all these little things and puts it all together. You can embarrass yourself if you must, but never embarrass the Party.

I denounce hiding our true selves (you have allowed that embedded ax to twist your thinking processes). We must be true to ourselves and our cause. I realize, dear Leader is trying to tap it back, after he was so proudly announced & displayed his socialist ways, but we have the leftist in the media on our side. So, I say, proclaim your intentions, loud and clear. No one with do a wit unless you say your a reichwingger.

As far as embarrassing the Party ™, Whoopie, we still support you. Yes, you have had many embarrassing moments of sticking your ax foot in your mouth and appearing the fool, but we here at the Cube, have almost forgotten and are still almost proud to call you 'comrade'.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
As far as embarrassing the Party ™, Whoopie, we still support you. Yes, you have had many embarrassing moments of sticking your ax foot in your mouth and appearing the fool, but we here at the Cube, have almost forgotten and are still almost proud to call you 'comrade'.

Frau, your vote of almost confidence in me touches my heart. I called my buddy Ward Churchill to tell him what you said and he was so moved that gave you the honorary Indian name of "Runs with Scissors."

(Personally, I think "Drinks Like Fish" would've been more accurate)

Comrade,

As an other idea, we can install body scanners in market parking lots with TSA Touch Stations, Feel Stations and Fondle Stations along with a video arcade.

Sea Air and Field Marshall? Is that you? Sheriff Dupnik needs your advice.

Hey, who remembers that "Restoring Sanity" rally on the D.C. Mall less than three months ago?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Comrade Beavis, I am very impressed with your accurate depiction of dear Leaders accurate wordage.

Oh! Whoopie, I am so touched by comrade Ward's honorary bestowal of an original American's name upon myselfs personage. I am thinking he was remembering our last meeting (which yes, did not end so well, but I digress...........). Do fish drink or just swim and eat?

Pinkie, why would anyone want to restore American? Especially in light of the fact that dearest Leader is in the middle of remaking America in His Own image. tisk the thought.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Hey, who remembers that "Restoring Sanity" rally on the D.C. Mall less than three months ago?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

This is all I could find about that obscure rally: "DEMONSTRATE YOUR SANITY BY USING HASHTAG"

It sounds like something you need a specialized pipe in order to help assist in that "demonstrating".