Ted Cruz calls Captain Kirk a Republican

[img]/images/Kirk_vs_Picard_Repub_Democrat.jpg[/img]

Ted Cruz Is More of a Spider-Man Guy

Presidential hopeful and Senator from Texazistan Ted "the Canadian" Cruz in an interview to determine suitability for the presidency went so far as to say Captain Kirk is a republican, while Picard is a Democrat.

When asked, "Do you have a suspicion about whether Kirk would be a Democrat or a Republican?" Cruz replied "I think it is quite likely that Kirk is a Republican and Picard is a Democrat."

Cruz has yet to announce a potential running mate for his vice-president, but this may influence his decision.

This topic is being added to all further debates.

Donald Trump has yet to comment, but Telemundo, CNN and MSNBC are standing by...

Now that that is settled, lets get our beet quota, shall we?

I am glad to see that the NY Times is focusing on the most important questions of our day. An excellent interview indeed, although not quite up to the level of the Cube.

mcconnells nose.jpg
mcconnell smells a fly.jpg
Ted's on a roll. He also called Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell a liar.

Wealth and fame he ignores
Action is his reward
To him, life's a great big bang-up

[img]/images/Ted_Cruz_SpiderMan.jpg[/img]

Today, the True and Faithful Lancelot (Ted Cruz) has thrown down the gauntlet. Our Round Table splintered and John Boehner (The Cowerful) ran to the corner weeping ... the Kingdom Knights are riled up.

cruz gauntlet.jpg

I am truly puzzled at the allegation of Captain Kirk being a Rethuglikkkan, when it is evident that even in the 1960's he was more tolerant and racially appreciative (like a Democrat) than others...

What to do?

Off the subject, my E B T card is tapped out, we need someone to bring in a ration of government cheese, or there will be no nachos served in tractor barn #2 this evening. Thanks.

ImageI do recall a Star Trek episode from the original series where Kirk, Spock, Bones, and some other crew members were on a planet that was colonized by the Federation. Due to being hit by some alien plant spores, everyone became - for want of a better word - hippies - even Spock, although due to him being half Vulcan, it was more painful for him. In the end one of the crew found a way to destroy the effects of the spores. When everyone was "cured" they bemoaned the fact that they'd built nothing of value in all the time they were there. They had lost there "enlightenment" and had gone back to being capitalists. So maybe Kirk was not the only rethuglican on the show.

I know there's a list of episodes that would tell me more, but those beets are not going to hoe themselves.

Whenever I'm triggered by Cruz and his oppressive cis-standardized choice in superheroes, it makes me want to go all 'General Order 24' on The Enemy.

Great Stalin's Ghost . . .Do you not remember "This Side of Paradise?" I so lusted comrade Jill Ireland.

Here we see Cruz showing off with the locals in Ottawa as he's definitely shooting for an immense piece of the illegal naturalized citizen vote in '16. You have to admit Cruz sure is a stud regardless if he's a sneaky Canadian. As a matter of fact, isn't Kirk a backstabbing Canuck too? They both make me sick.

jeans_too_tight copy.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote: When asked, "Do you have a suspicion about whether Kirk would be a Democrat or a Republican?" Cruz replied "I think it is quite likely that Kirk is a Republican and Picard is a Democrat."

I think that the electorate can be confident that both are in favor of (a) the Free Enterprise system and (b) No More Bad Sequels.

So Much Win.png