Teen Abortion Pranksters Foiled by Humorless Officials

abortion pranksters 2.jpg
A playful effort by a group of young Texas females to promote harmony and a general sense of fairness to the long running abortion rights battle, was thwarted by what one participant labeled “Gestapo tactics” before the demonstration at the Texas Senate gallery could even begin.

One of the disappointed girls, Ms. Drusilla Chuckworthy, explained that the group had planned the event for days and spent their last few EBT credits purchasing assorted props to hurl over the Senate gallery railing at the opposition. “It was meant to lighten up the dreary debates. You know, a little comic relief to break the tension. We only had the best intentions. Really,” she added.

An inspection of all bags and back packs was initiated after a local farmer alerted the Department of Public Safety that one of his livestock was found butchered that morning. He insisted a girl with tattoos he recognized from an earlier televised abortion protest had been hanging around his farm just prior to discovering the dead animal.

The girls had bought cases of glass Mason jars and filled them with anything they could find that would “look really cool when they splattered off peoples heads and stuff.” Ms. Chuckworthy said. She went on to described the contents of the jars as, ”just stuff you can make at home. You know, like, we put pee in some, and...Oh, yea...(giggling) one girl got sick and filled her jar with puke. I pooped in 3 jars, and...let's see...my friend Cindy stuffed a pig uterus in her jar. I don't know where she got that, but it was really cool.”

KETK NBC, Jul 12, 2013 4:35 p.m.

During these inspections, DPS officers have thus far discovered one jar suspected to contain urine, 18 jars suspected to contain feces, and three bottles suspected to contain paint. All of these items - as well as significant quantities of feminine hygiene products, glitter and confetti possessed by individuals - were required to be discarded; otherwise those individuals were denied entry into the gallery.

The really cool part is that I can carry a gun into the state Kapitol building...

I'm for allowing them to have all the abortions they want; so long as they are retroactive and self inflicted.

I've been thinking about the sign held aloft by these playfull imps, the "Free Abortion, On Demand, Without Apology." I think we are being too tightfisted (with our funding, not with our protest fists). Instead of free abortion, on demand, without apology, I think they should be calling for free abortion, on demand, WITH an apology from from Congress (Democrats exempted), the courts, and the Vatican, and they should also get a $50 gift card from Target.