Terrorism by Children Continues, Must! Be! Stopped!

PencilGun.jpg
Dateline Suffolk, VA -

In what is becoming an altogether too common event, a young child terrorist was arrested Friday in Suffolk, Virginia, for brandishing an apparent assault pencil, with an attached high-capacity eraser.

Seven-year-old Christopher Marshall says he was playing with another student in class Friday, when the teacher at Driver Elementary asked them to stop pointing pencils at each other. But the young Tea Party Rethuglikkkan terrorist was obviously intending to do Serious Bodily Harm (SBH) to another student and was arrested shortly thereafter by the local Suffolk PD SWAT team.

Asked later on by his father, Paul Marshall, what the young thug thought he was doing, he replied, incredibly, "I was being a Marine and the other guy was being a bad guy". Not coincidentally, the incredibly inappropriate father himself served in the United States Marine Corps.

As the story develops, we are unaware at this point if the young terrorist attended the annual NRA Convention in Texas over the last weekend, but let's just say nothing is off the table at this point.

Back to you, Piers.

Comrade ROCK,

The State is forced by circumstance to take over the duty of raising our future tax payer units. Only this way can we hope to establish a peaceful and equitable society.

Countdown.gif

My compliments to the Village of parents of our young Mooslim comradelet...he has been properly trained to keep his muzzle safely pointed at the uncovered heads of infidels, and his finger is off the trigger until time to convert the non-believer into a true follower of the Book.

Allah Akhbar, young jihadi!

Image (they blow up so soon!)

These are most terrific young hooligan terrorist, no doubt, off spring of Tea Party persons. These fill with we fear and anger at the irresponsible of irresponsible parental units!! We need a law!!!
Assault pencils and erasers have no place in the hands of yewths ... young hooligan potencial terrorist!!

Image Image
look at the hate!!!

AssaultPencil.jpg
Comrades, in my researches I have found this actual photo of the assault weapon used by this young subversive anti-government "Marine" during his terrorist act last Friday.

Terrifying.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:These are most terrific young hooligan terrorist, no doubt, off spring of Tea Party persons. These fill with we fear and anger at the irresponsible of irresponsible parental units!! We need a law!!!
Assault pencils and erasers have no place in the hands of yewths ... young hooligan potencial terrorist!!

look at the hate!!!

Fraulein,

I notice this proto-terrorist has been partially domesticated by our indoctrination educational collective, and is self-labeling as a #2 weapon. In time, proper conditioning will erase his numerical designation entirely.

This is a most accurate catch, Comrade Craptek. Said lowly child had spent time in home schooling (aaaakk!!) and had not acquired the much needed 'self esteems', which dear leader acquired in Kenya.... Hawaii. But time in Public Indoctrination Center is building self esteem, narcissism and humble pride that all loyal Progressives need. In short order, he will be wearing numero uno!

pen.jpg