Thanksgiving Holiday Tip # 239-T-1127-A

Maybe these will warm your cockles, Comrade Elliott:

http://www.ojamas.us/servlet/StoreFront

Welcome to Ojamas Sleepwear
Sleep soundly and awake to a brand new day for America in Obama Pajamas, Ojamas! Ojamas are two-piece sets featuring the 2-inch campaign logo replica of the President-Elect evenly spaced from top to bottom in an attractive "step and repeat" pattern. Ojamas are great for holiday gift-giving (and receiving), election celebration parties, and don't forget inauguration eve and morning! When you're watching the 44th President-Elect of the United States take the oath of office in January, you'll want to be wrapped in the soft warmth of genuine Ojamas. Ojamas have become instant collectibles. Don't wait until Christmas eve or inauguration day to get yours.

<end>

Image <br>Image

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:

<end>

Aren't these the official uniforms of inmates in the Karl Marx Treatment Center/Gulag?
Or was that more a candy-stripey kind of thing?

Okay, that guest is me, again. What a knucklehead. Maybe that should be my new title, "Minister Knucklehead"!

You always need to look to see if you're logged in. That happens sometimes. Fortunately I always seem to notice and fix it at the last minute.

I logged in and it refused to accept it. Tried about 6 or 7 times then said the hell with it. This site had a problem over about a one week period.

Are your union dues paid up to date?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Maybe these will warm your cockles, Comrade Elliott:

http://www.ojamas.us/servlet/StoreFront

Welcome to Ojamas Sleepwear
Sleep soundly and awake to a brand new day for America in Obama Pajamas, Ojamas! Ojamas are two-piece sets featuring the 2-inch campaign logo replica of the President-Elect evenly spaced from top to bottom in an attractive "step and repeat" pattern. Ojamas are great for holiday gift-giving (and receiving), election celebration parties, and don't forget inauguration eve and morning! When you're watching the 44th President-Elect of the United States take the oath of office in January, you'll want to be wrapped in the soft warmth of genuine Ojamas. Ojamas have become instant collectibles. Don't wait until Christmas eve or inauguration day to get yours.

<end>

Thank you Commissarka, that actually makes me feel better.

(off)
<br>Image
ImageImage

AbecedariusRex wrote:Okay, that guest is me, again. What a knucklehead. Maybe that should be my new title, "Minister Knucklehead"!

The real question Comrade is why do you get logged out when you leave? Hmmmm? I never have to log back in to be recognized by the sentry. Perhaps we need to investigate your security clearance Comrade, and you know that will cost.....

That's probably because you have the "Remember Me" box checked and never clear out your cookies.

As usual, you are almost on top of it Premier. I do clear out my cookies, however, as a more equal would do, I have trusted cookies marked so they are not cleared with the rubbish.

You do trust the Party's cookies da?

Comrades,

I too, have had problems recently with logging in. How do you clear cookies? And what are trusted cookies? I do trust the Party's cookies, honestly! But I am a neophyte when it comes to the Internet. Did anyone even notice that I don't import videos? That's because I don't know how. And I copy and paste everything else. Sorry to say, I was trained in Microsoft Word programs, but not the Internet. Any suggestions would be welcome.

If it doesn't use a knife, I'm lost,

Che' Gourmet

Clearing cookies depends on your browser. In Internet Explorer, it's under the tools menu -> Delete Browsing History. In Firefox, it's also under Tools -> Clear private data. Chrome has it located under the wrench icon, and then clear browsing history. I don't have trusted cookies. Ever since I entrusted Meow with the... umm... never mind.

And when you say import videos, do you mean the whole putting YouTube videos in your comments? Because that's pretty easy. Next to every video is listed the URL and a bunch of HTML stuff. The lower one is the embed code. All you have to do is click on it, copy it, and then paste it into your comments.

Comrade Che, there are ways of doing this. You could locate where your cookies are stored, then find cookies that have PeoplesCube.com in the title, and change their properties so that they are hidden from deleting.

Or... I recommend you download this free program CCleaner. It does a great, quick job cleaning up your computer of non-needed temp files, but it also offers an easy way to look at those cookies you want to keep and save them from being deleted. I do this with a lot of trusted sites since I get tired of entering passwords etc. I have used this free program for years and am thoroughly pleased with it.

https://www.ccleaner.com/

Che Gourmet, I know just as much (or as little) as you. I've never done a You Tube either. And you can use all the one-syllable words, crudely drawn stick figures, hand puppets, and Schoolhouse Rock-style cartoons you want to try and explain to me, but I still don't understand what the cookies are all about except I think they're baked by Big Brother.

Betty, thanks for the explanation about clearing them. I have Internet Explorer and did just what you suggested. Also cleared the browsing history which made me go "Oops!" and led me on a wild ride to restore some important URL's I use umpteen times every day (like access to one of my e-mail accounts).

Commissarka, that is why you should save some cookies, though I am not sure how you lost URL's you use so often, why don't you have them Bookmarked? That way they would still be available to you. :Like I say, I find life a lot easier to save bookmarks from trusted sites. You can usually tell by their name. Oh, and that clearing the cookies in IE or Firefox doesn't rid your computer of the thousands of other temp files etc. That is why you should always clean them at least once a month. The CCleaner program I suggested earlier will do that for you as well. and it is easy to mark cookies to keep, and it also has a program removal tool. Actually, all this can be done without the program if you know where to go, but it is easier, and even faster than the built in version.

To my trusted comrades,

Gracias for the info. I'm sure that I store more useless information than I need to.
I shall try all of your suggestions. If I don't return......then I'm off to cyberspace and you will have to get Laika to hone in on my signal. Gee...almost like an adventure....now where is that tools button again????

to grand adventures,

Che' Gourmet

PS Marshal, is the CCleaner program free, or do you get a kickback?...LOL...just kidding

Pupovich, some things I do have bookmarked (like the Cube), others like the e-mail were stored in the browser, which wasn't too cluttered. Certain places, like the Mime's funny pages, I won't bookmark or put in the browser--I either go there via Cube links or type it into the search box because I don't want to see the Mime's ugly URL every time I open the browser (inefficient, I know, but call it one of my O/C quirks.)

And I think I'm starting to get a sense of what's with the cookies--all the sites that usually come with personalized greetings--"Hi, Pinkie!" "Welcome, Pinkie!" "If you're not Pinkie, click here!"--I see none of those greetings now. Upon clearing the cookies last night, I seem to have become a non-person.

Exactly Commissarla. without those cookies, the sites you go to often will not recognize who you are or what your preferences are at their site. Grant it, 99% of the cookies that are sent to you should be wiped out regularly. In fact, you can set your browser to delete them every time you close out though I am not sure how good a job it does. But I don't want to remember every password I might use to have access to some site, or have to log in each and every time, so I try to identify those cookies I need, and "hide" them from being deleted. Most of the time you can tell by the name, some are not so easy, In those cases, I will clean out my cookies, then go straight to the site I go to often and trust, and see what cookies then show up. Even then you will see cookies for places that site may have ads for etc, but generally you can figure out what ones are needed for that site's use. BTW. sometimes a trusted site may have several cookies, and I protect all of them from being cleaned.

Dear Comrad Leader Obama,

I am thankful for your election, but...

...I like chocolate chip cookies...

...the wife likes lemon squares...

...how will we come to agreement over beets and cabbage?

signed

'Soon to be Re-educated'

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:
Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:I laughed so hard that I had to spend five minutes cleaning the monitor--not easy task for unemployed-failed-community-organizer.

Comrade CtGM,

You are not unemployed, comrade: you are unexploited and thus free to rap or, better yet, be subsidized to rap, dawg!

Most Progressive Comrade Tovarich ... there seems to be some sinister connection here perhaps? Jive Turkey and Rap seem to be cultural terms that are shared by people of color.

Have you had your dinner yet?

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrades,

Turkeys are very expensive in East Asia. I have decided accordingly to feast on a jive turkey. This will allow me to save money for others to "spread around" and reduce the number of those to whom it will be spread, thereby doubling the redistributive effect.

I am thankful this year because I have recieve the Turkey.
Even though I have work hard for party and tracked down gay
terrorist trying to infiltrate collective I was denied transfer to
choice assignment KG3 by Commander BigFurHat . I was given
the country of Turkey to begin Progressive Party recruitment
and enact plan to undermine any attempt to build western style
government.
Comrad Pavel you can have my shovel because my retirement to gulag
has been postpone indefinite.
Comrade Theo you must bring slut-puppy comrade Bruno for visit. He
will be great entertainment for men waiting for massage at bathhouse.
I am going now to have my FSB Thought Criminal Mind Read machine
reprogrammed to translate Turkish language.

Red Square wrote:Report your Thanksgiving feelings here.

<b class="Sectiontitle">Have A Glorious Progressive Thanksgiving!</b>
(It's mandatory)
<b>Red Square</b>
Director of Unanimity

I am most thankful for Nansky Pelosi, for without her I would not have any erotic patriotic material to preview during moments of self gratification party worship.

I am thankful to the wonderful Party that has provided so many opportunities to show how much WeCare™ in this time of economic ruin brought on by the Bush regime.

Comrades, you do not know how bad it truly is out there! The other night I decided to drive down south just to see if I could find some little out of the way restaurant to get some good cajun cooking. Drove all the way down to Cut Off, Louisiana, not far from Grand Isle, and never saw a place that interested me. Many businesses are closed, whether the result of the Bush economy, or the Bush directed hurricanes I can not tell.

But the one sight I did see sickened me to the bones! There was an old established business in Thibodaux that was now closed. The name of this business you ask?

"The Venetian Bar and Donut Shop."

I even found a picture of the place in better times...

Now I ask you, if the Venetian Bar and Donut Shop can't make it in this world, what hope does any business have?

Fraulein Obamski
What a glorious Redistribution day! I forcibly collect turkey's from all our neighbors (foul Christians, didn't want to easily give them up, grrrrr) and gave them to our government collectors . . . . for redistribution to the need of SEIU and ACLU! Such satisfaction, dear comrads. :)

On this great Thanksgiving Day, remember to reacquaint yourself with Dr. Palimpsest's Vanishing Sustenance theory. While eating and giving thanks to the Government, we must remember to practice moderation so as not to starve the less fortunate children who are living beyond the benevolent reach of our State.