That Glorious Google and its supression of truth

One can only stare in wonder as we watch our glorious world of next tuesday ™ marching into our little lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVtfSO2 ... re=recentu

We should all rejoice in this most equal of equalizing actions. Surely it cannot be much longer before dear leader flips that switch and no one will be able to get information that has not been approved by The Party Image . Indeed we will become the #1 site on the net as the new reality strikes. We are most equal so we would not be touched by this... right?

Don't you just love that "Don't be evil" fake out for Google. It do make I larf. :)

I saw Jones trying to physically attack Michelle Malkin at a Denver rally, foaming at the mouth and accusing her of being a Nazi and all sorts of things.

Conservative blogger Michelle Malkin was beset by a horde of self-described leftist anarchists not far from the site of the Democratic National Convention earlier today. The mob was lead by well known left-wing conspiracy theory radio show host Alex Jones, who was at the protest designed to (and I'm not exaggerating at all) levitate the Denver Mint so as to shake out all the money. The mob was organized under the banner “Re-Create ‘68″, with the goal of re-igniting the riots of 1968 around the Chicago Democratic Convention.

That alone was enough to give him a Medal of Laika, Friend of People. The signal is strong within this one.

And it seems that Alex Jones continues to be a very useful intellectual for the Party's cause. He was one of the founders of the Truther movement (9-11 was an inside job by Bush and Israelis), and now that Bush is gone, he's switched to accusing Google of have been set up by the CIA to become part of the Pentagon's demonic plan to establish neo-colonialist fascism.

This may sound very new-paradigmatic to some young brains full of mush, but after hearing this speech, any reasonable person might think that any grievances against Google (like our problem, for example) are a product of maniacal minds not worthy of serious thought. Just what the Party needs.

Wild stories about CIA and Pentagon dabbling in neo-colonialist fascism are just the right stuff the Party needs to associate the opposition with, especially the Tea Parties. "See? We told you they're all paranoid kooks. Just what Cher said on Leno the other day."

Speaking of Google shenanigans...

BRUSSELS (AP) - European Union regulators will investigate whether Google Inc. has abused its dominant position in the online search market - the first major probe into the online giant's business practices.

The move announced Tuesday follows complaints from rival search engines that Google put them at a disadvantage in both its regular and sponsored search results, by listing links to their sites below references to its own services in an attempt to shut them out of the market.

The EU Commission will also see whether Google prevented advertising partners from placing ads from competitors on their sites. Competitors allegedly shut out include computer and software vendors, the commission said.

If the Commission finds that Google has abused its market position, the company could be fined up to 10 percent of its revenue - that would put it on the line for a $2.4 billion fine based on 2009 earnings figures.

Darski darlin' I found it interesting that Google seems to be playing both sides of the fence. Some Rightwing thought criminals have suggested that Google is in league with Soros. While Alex Jones believes that Google is a tool of the CIA.

Google was willing to play ball with China in helping them track down dissidents doing searches on human rights violations. Despite that cooperation, China has conducted cyber warfare operations against Google.

I also note that ideological concerns have come full circle as well. The TSA groping issue has enraged the Rightwing as well as the radical Left and both sides voice concerns about Google spying on the People™ albeit for different purposes.

It's troubling indeed when the extremes of the Left and Right find themselves in total agreement on many fronts.

Darski.....I, Krasnodar, was under a previous impression that in the looks department, our very own Fraulein Pulloskis was in a class by herself. However, with the introduction of your new avatar, I now believe that pre-conception must now be revised.

oy.........

Google has every entitlement to be outraged! The PRC [China] has stooped to using Googoo's favorite tactic against Googoo.

The UN must have some kind of rule preventing such perverse activity!

obama-google.jpg

Google will not tolerate evil sites which mock Dear Reader.

Krasnodar wrote:Darski.....I, Krasnodar, was under a previous impression that in the looks department, our very own Fraulein Pulloskis was in a class by herself. However, with the introduction of your new avatar, I now believe that pre-conception must now be revised.

oy.........

Yeah what's up with that? All our cute comrades (yes, I've seen their actual photos in the KGB files) choose avatars of withered old matrons, bearded ladies, light skinned Nubians with big butts, cigar puffing serial killers or shovel wielding homicidal maniacs.

In theater, it's called "getting into character."

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:Darski.....I, Krasnodar, was under a previous impression that in the looks department, our very own Fraulein Pulloskis was in a class by herself. However, with the introduction of your new avatar, I now believe that pre-conception must now be revised.

oy.........

Yeah what's up with that? All our cute comrades (yes, I've seen their actual photos in the KGB files) choose avatars of withered old matrons, bearded ladies, light skinned Nubians with big butts, cigar puffing serial killers or shovel wielding homicidal maniacs.
Comrade Whoopie, Is it wise to make such advertisement of WHERE you have seen such photos?For the next couple of weeks, you will start wearing a steel helmet to prevent "accidental" damage to your head by airborne shovels, hoes, hammers, axes, etc, etc. Keep your head on a swivel, you never know where the "accident" will come from or by what means. Good Luck,Whoops!

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:For the next couple of weeks, you will start wearing a steel helmet to prevent "accidental" damage to your head by airborne shovels, hoes, hammers, axes, etc, etc.
You forgot another weapon of the proletariat - dibble.

Dibble -

A sawed-off shovel or walking stick with sharpened business end. Used for concealed carrying in covert Party operations to enforce compliance and re-education. Especially useful for planting seeds of korrekt thought in the heads of the unreliable element.

Word of the day:

Dibbe-dabble

Excellent! I will no longer have to worry about using my beak to reseed all the thought-criminals in the gulag...

Well comrades... I guess the whole truth should be told....um... erm

the avatar is actually a leaderhead of Catherine the Great. Yes a Czarina!!! but I would point out that she ruled with an iron fist- screw the velvet glove - and so would be most equal in just about any Party meeting.

Although it may be true that I am a doll lady in reality it just didn't seem "party-like" to use them as a symbol of a working prole. Besides... the beet stains were playing havoc with them.

Oh......my bad.........your avatar's a manipulated graphic ! That's very good to know.
Because, for a moment there, it looked like your face was beginning to slip off of your head.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:For the next couple of weeks, you will start wearing a steel helmet to prevent "accidental" damage to your head by airborne shovels, hoes, hammers, axes, etc, etc.

Comrade, I'm nothing if not prepared...

Pinkie Proof Helmet.jpg
However I was very careful to truthfully refer to them as our CUTE comrades, which they are.

Really, FoxNews (spit) doesn't have as many hot babes as the Cube. And if you scoff at that, I suggest you're the one who needs to watch for flying shovels.