That's Why Obama Was Born

"... and in those days the people were primitive and ignorant and made of their kings into Gods ..."

Ahhh, I miss the good old bad days, huddled next to the coal fire sharing my loaf of bread and vodka at my fellow worker's apartment, while he listened to Voice of America. And Modern Music! This is a fab fave of mine I accidently overheard in 1988.

me
Here is another video...and it is about HEALTHCARE!!!!

you might recognize him as one of the member singing in the Obama Video.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o19KsCRjL0M&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I wonder what will happen to these people if and when Obama fails?

Ahhh The Messiah.....I feel tingling down my legs after watching that, Ooops I forgot My "Depends" Yes these loves of love to the Messiah makes me want to stab myself in the head with a Soldering Iron.

And to answer your query, Chairman Meow, These people will ring there hands and growl attaching blame to everybody and everything but the "Tin god" they call Obamessiah, whose incompetence knows no bounds, nor his greed. But take heart we will have "Plugs" Biden for comic relif ...

But, but, but...... Oh hell, were's my soldering iron?

Chairman,
I thinking some will go the way of Jim Jones' followers. I hope I'm wrong.

Wow, they already pulled the "That's Why Obama Was Born" video from YouTube. The police might have it in evidence because just 30 minutes after singing the praises of Obama for the video all of those nice people drank kool-aid and died.

Yo, we got it, "yes we can". An it be flowin from th hood in Chicago. Wazzup, give repsec, be frontin for my man, G-The-One.

Comrade “Pul” хулиганье
Tiglath-Pileser III
Over 2753 Years of Organizing Communities

Red Star: only counter-revolutionaries such as that reactionary Talk Radio host Mark Levin refer to the great One's successor as "Plugs"!

You're not one of them are you?

disclaimer: the only reason I know about this Mark Levin is because The Party has given me the task of keeping track of this reactionary. Not to worry though, he will soon be silenced by the Fairness Doctrine.

Margaret wrote:Wow, [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]they already pulled [/HIGHLIGHT]the "That's Why Obama Was Born" video from YouTube. The police might have it in evidence because just 30 minutes after singing the praises of Obama for the video all of those nice people drank kool-aid and died.

Greetings Margaret,

Is this why the People's Blog page is almost blank (no videos)? I thought it was just my outdated Party computing machine. Is someone on this yet? Damn, do you think the Obamessiah's Internet Compliance Squad is creatively editing, already?

wondering about infiltration troops, & signing out,Image
Che' Gourmet