The 1980s are MAD

I do not know why I didn't think of this meme before. Better late than never. Still worried about those people however.

country.jpg

I denounce anyone who chuckles at this image!
Image While frequenting the comment sections of numerous Euromaidan Facebook pages, I couldn't help but notice an understandable sort of disrespect towards the Potus. The page moderators would insist that conversation not evolve to become about internal US politics, but invariably, Barack Obama would acquire a new colorful nickname at the hands of Image those Fascist American Corporate puppets in Kiev!

Imagine if George Bush said the 1980s called they want their foreign policy back. We would never hear the end of it. Interesting about the Euro FB pages. I guess when Russia starts taking over countries in Europe, stuff starts to get real.

I don't know about you, but If it were me, I would be elated that my country were being invaded by Russia. I do not understand what those Ukes are so upset about.

Good Point Sheriff. The Ukraine is one step closer to the Glorious World Of Next Tuesday. Now that I think about it, since Russia is SO progressive, it might arrive a day EARLY. Congrats Ukraine and enjoy the Glorious World Of Next MONDAY!

Really, some people get so bent out of shape just because several a few million people die of starvation. Just think of the carbon footprint that was removed by 25,000,000 being removed.

Even Komrade Gates must be pleased with that. sheesh

Glorious Stalin himself (PBUH), called the deaths of Millions of people Statistical.
What right minded Progressive do you know who pays attention to numbers?