The 2012 Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition

Comrades!

I see that the money used to save precious union jobs in Detroit will not be wasted. A confabulation of the finest brains in Washington, and the best lobbyists and morals and ethics that money can buy, have foretold the shape of the car of the future.

Behold the 2012 Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition!

This is truly the People's Car!

We don't have to drive one of those, right!? Well, do we!? I can't be seen in one of those!

Meow wrote:We don't have to drive one of those, right!? Well, do we!? I can't be seen in one of those!

Put a sock in it, will ya! No, you don't have to ride around in my super awesome, sporty, hot and completely eco-friendly little number... that is if you're a member of Congress.

Members of Congress may keep their vehicles of choice for, uh, safety reasons and, uh, national security reasons. Yes, national security reasons. Everyone else will be just fine driving their children to school in the Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition.

Meow, I extend to you an invitation to the Rancho when Nansky is here. When she's passed out you can have her Bentley.

Caring, wonderful Comrade Nancy today demanded that Comrade Obama keep his campaign promise to raise taxes. Comrade Obama is actually thinking of reneging on this promise because it might hurt the economy! Can you believe that? But our dear heroine Nancy called him out on this. I agree, Comrade Nancy! Screw the economy! A campaign promise is a campaign promise. Who would ever trust politicians if they stopped keeping campaign promises??? We must have our priorities here. What's more important, keeping the national economy afloat or raising taxes in the name of fairness? I think we all know the answer to this. Thank you, dear Comrade Nancy, for standing up for the little people. And the big people who will shortly be little.

PS Caroline Kennedy wants to know if the Pelosi GTxi SS/RT will have a screen between the front and back seats because her driver uses the simply worst aftershave (domestic, you know.)

PSS Just kidding! I mean, would America's royalty like thou and Caroline allow one of those prole-mobiles to come within a hundred feet of you? Did Comrade Hitler ever stoop low enough to ride in a People's Car? Let's get real here!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Meow, I extend to you an invitation to the Rancho when Nansky is here. When she's passed out you can have her Bentley.

Psst. Fearless and Generous Leader, does this mean someone has to put the parts "Wink Wink" that were removed from Nanski's Bentley back on? Not that I know anything, about parts being removed. Errrr last I saw, someone had removed a few parts. Like Wheels, Doors, Hood and Trunk lid, Fenders Engine and Drive line parts, Seats Interior........Damned Illegal aliens

OMG, Red Star, I forgot about that, Thanks for reminding me. Nansky was here and sitting in her Bentley, without doors or wheels, and saying, "Driver, to the Capitol! I am the pilot of the Ship of State!" And she sat there and sat there, with the wheels off.

Bruno and I went into Wally World for some more wood for impaling on the south forty, decided that it would be nice to hop a flight into San Antonio, spent a few days there, and when we got back, Nansky was still sitting in her Bentley, with the wheels off, saying, "I am the pilot of the ship of state!"

Opiate. I think that we can solve dear Caroline's problem by putting the Pelosi GTxi/SS/RT in the hold of her Gulfstream V. That ought to do it.

Comrade Red Star wrote:But our dear heroine Nancy called him out on this. I agree, Comrade Nancy! Screw the economy!

I AM THE ECONOMY, PEON!

Onward to Capitol Hill, Pilot! Man the decks and swab my poop! Onward, ho! To the first star on the left and don't stop till morning!

Nansky, is your jet topped up with fuel? Got all that you need? I don't mean to be disrespectful but Our Many Titted Empress was out at the Rancho and as she got further and further in her cups she started weaving in her seat and before I knew it she'd fallen off, and was lying on her back, her trotters pointing at the ceiling.

"Theocritus," she breathed, her tongue wetting her tusks, "I've had just about enough being dissed by that Pelosi bitch. I've had John Podesta and Harold Ickes looking over her affairs and what they've found...

"Do you know that she hasn't committed a single felony? That she's <i>too goddamned stupid</i> to steal? Now I ask you. How can a Democrat be a good democrat if she can't steal a tattoo off your chest? Can you trust someone like that? No, you can't.

"She's gotta go."

Nancy wrote:
Comrade Red Star wrote:But our dear heroine Nancy called him out on this. I agree, Comrade Nancy! Screw the economy!

Amazing Comrade Nansky, amazing! You design a car that only the puss filled lump on the Empress's cloven foot can admire, and misquote Red Star at the same time.

Don't worry Commissar Theocritus, Red Star.... Nansky is still cluelessly sitting in her stripped down Bently.

Yes Pupovich should know He was stealing her purse. Very good Pupovich!!!

where's my cut?

Red Star, are you sure that you want things stolen from Nansky's purse? Bits of string, a few tattered shreds of the Constitution, nothing that you would want. There might be some shiny bits that Bruno would like, but nothing of true value.

Nansky doesn't have any sense and thinks that a used rubber is just as valuable a Faberge Egg.

I just wish I had that kind of money. . .

(off)
I was going to post this eventually, you beat me to it Commissar.

The 2012 Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition may have a bit of competition from Nissan. The Pivo even senses when you're having a bad day & cheers you up..........

Grigori, does it have XM Radio but only one channel, Oprah and Friends? For that is all, so we can twinkle and be all we can be.

(off)
Definitly the car of the future right there folks.

What happened to every prole having a mule and 40 acres? Or at best a rusty bicycle? I fail to see why we ought to spoil them.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:We don't have to drive one of those, right!? Well, do we!? I can't be seen in one of those!

Chairman is correct. Members of the Inner Circle deserve the ultimate in comfort and safety.

Please to consider the Tank Limo .

Grigori, do not worry about Meow. He'll steal something. Once I had a tattoo on my arm and when I woke it was gone and he was too.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Grigori, do not worry about Meow. He'll steal something. Once I had a tattoo on my arm and when I woke it was gone and he was too.
(off)
Hahaha. . .

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Grigori, do not worry about Meow. He'll steal something. Once I had a tattoo on my arm and when I woke it was gone and he was too.

Damn Meow! He swore mine was an original and was only selling it on the cheap because the tattooist's mother was in need of an operation!

So that's where you got that tattoo. I had to snuff the tattoo artist who promised me that mine was unique. After all, a Faberge hammer and sickle? That was supposed to be unique.

Just like the color red sircomrade, red is eunique.