The Alliance of White Anti-Racists Everywhere

Comrades,

I have found a group that addresses the issues I have with my white guilt. This group is a most glorious group that allows me to talk openly with other about my evil oppressive whiteness that has enslaved and robbed from my comrades of color for centuries. This group works to abolish the evil white supremacist system that our evil bigoted ancestors implemented; this group seeks solidarity with our comrades of color, comrades. I am able to denounce my whiteness in an open manor on Saturdays amongst the people that I oppress. Then, all of the oppressors sit around and listen to our comrades of color tell us how to make life better for them. I feel less guilty, although I do realize that I will never truly be able to lift the burden of my oppressive whiteness from my shoulders, this group allows me to denounce myself and my whiteness in ways I never thought possible, which helps a little…just a little though.

Thank You,

Comrade White Ant-Racist Sea-Bass

My new Anti-Racist friends...

This is an article that was in the Los Angeles Times...
https://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-banks12-2008nov12,0,1810753.column?page=1

The Alliance of White Anti-Racists Everywhere...
https://www.awarela.org/

Who we Are

AWARE-LA is an alliance of white anti-racist people working together to combat racism within ourselves, our communities, and the world. We collectively develop our anti-racist practices and tools for nurturing anti-racist practice among white people and working in transformative alliance with people of color. We take collective action to build white anti-racist and multiracial alliances to challenge the white supremacist system.

Mission Statement

AWARE-LA's mission is to work toward the abolition of the White Supremacist System and all systems of supremacy through building communities of Radical White people in solidarity with people of color in the larger movement for racial, social, economic, and environmental justice. We will only use non-violent, peaceful means for achieving our mission and goals.

Core Models

Da! Very Good.

Very good use of Power Point icons as well. The tools of the bourgeois and oppressors like Bill Gates used for the good of the racially oppressed masses.

I am glad that I am not white, I am Red.

If I were one of these white oppressors, I beleive I would feel compelled to join the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement.

Comrades. I've got to go Off Character on this one.

I grew up in the city of Baltimore. It was a very multi-ethnic city. From my perspective as a child I never knew of such things as racism. It was the time of the Cold War & tensions were so great between Russia & the US that we had regular Air-Raid drills at school. The sirens would go off and we would go under our desks for the duration.

This was scary stuff. Being the brainy little 8 year old I knew that hiding under a desk wasn't much protection from an atomic blast. I wanted to learn more about this enemy so I checked out some books about Russia. What I read about was a country long in history and rich in culture. I didn't find any enemies, I found people. I saw men like my Dad who got up and went to work. I saw women like my Mom who tended to their families and I saw children just like me.

And I thought;" I wonder if there's a little boy over in Russia thinking the same." " I hope so." " When we grow up maybe we can put an end to this nonsense."

This is a philosophy I've carried with me all my life.

It's the reason I felt drawn to The Peoples Cube. Maybe we can put an end to all the nonsense.

P.S.
I liked those drills. Gave me a good view of the cute girl in the front seat.
Ooops. Now I'm an admitted sexist too. Nah. It's like I've always asked my wife;"What? I can't even look!"

Because I am not male, and not human, do I only have to hate myself 33%? Would it be overachieving (a vile capitalist practice) were I to indeed hate myself 100% for my whiteness? What level of self-hatred is appropriate? I am mere farmworker and unused to the nuances like oppressor subversion, which is, I think, a highly advanced Party skill.

KR

Comrade KittyRed
Report to the VHEM for processing. After the harvest of course. I'll be right behind you.

Dr. Nyet
Is program retroactive?

Did you produce that poster Sea-Bass?

It's great!! I love it.

I too suffer no white guilt, like Dr.Nyet I am red. From the day I was born I've been dedicated to the party. I joined the Comosol and have never wavered for a moment, that's why I'm now a party member. Therefore, party members are free of pregedious, guilt or corruption.

KittyRed wrote:Because I am not male, and not human, do I only have to hate myself 33%? Would it be overachieving (a vile capitalist practice) were I to indeed hate myself 100% for my whiteness? What level of self-hatred is appropriate? I am mere farmworker and unused to the nuances like oppressor subversion, which is, I think, a highly advanced Party skill.
KittyRed, do I detect a whiff of being prolier-than-thou? Bear in mind that pride, even pride in one's own farm worker status, is a sin against the collective.

The collective is all, everything for the collective, nothing outside the collective. Submerge yourself in the collective and the evil chains of your ego will melt and you will be set free.

To work on Rancho de Rio Grande. Report in the morning. All that shit doesn't apply to me. All progressives are created equal but some are more equal than others.

Vlad, Napoleon, the Impaler, Theocritus.

Commissar Theocritus wrote: KittyRed, do I detect a whiff of being prolier-than-thou? Bear in mind that pride, even pride in one's own farm worker status, is a sin against the collective.

The collective is all, everything for the collective, nothing outside the collective. Submerge yourself in the collective and the evil chains of your ego will melt and you will be set free.

To work on Rancho de Rio Grande. Report in the morning. All that shit doesn't apply to me. All progressives are created equal but some are more equal than others.

Vlad, Napoleon, the Impaler, Theocritus.

Oh boy! Already a promotion to a new Re-Education Camp! I am eager to shed my vile Oppressor Mentality ™ and purge my hairballs along with my inability to be properly loathful of any attempt at excellence. I see now my desire to be more zealous in self-hatred for my whiteness is a vestige of revolting capitalist tendency toward superiority and overachievement.

I will now strive to hate everyone equally.

Will I get new shovel at the new Rancho or should I bring my own?
KR

Oh, we have shovels at the Rancho. Lots of shovels. How hard you work determines how good a one that you get. If I'm feeling particularly bad, I give out the shovels with broken handles.

And have you ever shoveled in caliche? It's a soft rock, you know. There is no loam, only a little sand for top soil, and then rock. Rock. Rock. You will be able to shed your whiteness attacking caliche.

For it is white.

Comrades,

I like algorithms, especially those that leave me feeling more confused and guilty. Thank you!

At present I am reading about color schemes and have yet again encountered the theory that white is the result of combining all colors. Praise be Lenin that it is only theory, and a potentially dangerous one at that.

Tovarich, please report for re-education about algorithms. An algorithm is a procedure for getting something done which is guaranteed to stop. Finding pi takes a procedure, as there is no solution which is guaranteed to stop.

This is dangerous vertical thinking. And it is entirely too close to a reasonable and rational reality for the Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

Now, I ask you. If you sit down and figure out how to do something, what the hell will happen?

Where's the window for the rage? Where's the window for telling people what to do <i>just because you can?</i>

I'd strongly suggest that you put an algorithm out of your mind because reality destroys throughcrimes.

In fact I insist on it.

Report to Pinkie for re-education.

Comrade Tovarich -

Sorry comrade. Looks like you're in it deep, now. Make sure to grovel incessantly and don't look anyone in the eye. Just pisses them off even more. Ooops! Too much information. I better get back to the kitchen quick. anyway, good luck.

Tovarich have you stopped thinking? Do not stop to think about. Report, with your slave eyes, to Pinkie.